Services → Auctions

26, Report #1319844

Jul 31 2016
eBay I was billed for items that did not sell and went through the steps to cancel the sale and was still charged. They say it will take 30 days to refund I put a watch up for auction on eBay on 7/12/16 and unfortunately the the person who won the auction didn't move forward with buying the item and I made multiple attempts to reach the buyer with no avail. I canceled the sale on the 18th and emailed the buyer one last time as instructed by the eBay instructions. On 7/31/16 I was still charged a fee for the sale of the item of $751 that drained my bank account and left me with a negative balance. I called to complain and they stated I had a credit of $751 in my Ebay account. They said it would take up to 30 days to submit refund and it could not be expedited. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the associate said that they couldn't do anything either that I had to wait up to 30 days. The associate I talked to was named Beth and she gave me a confirmation # 1-815-747-297-64 Account ID: Atavius25 San Jose California Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: eBay San Jose, California

Jul 30 2016
esources.com Stefano Carboni Stole my money & refused a refund! London Internet Author: London Nw2 3AH, Alabama Auctions: esources Internet

Jul 17 2016
O'Gallerie, Inc. CREDIT COLLECTIONS WITHOUT BILLING FOR COMMISSION FEE Portland Oregon Author: Winona, Minnesota Auctions: O'Gallerie, Inc. Portland, Oregon

Aug 26 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Jun 27 2016
SILENT BIDDERS SILENT BIDDERS AUCTIONS IS A FRAUDULENT BUSINESS , MISSREPRESENTED ITEMS FOR HIGH PROFIT WHITBY Ontario
Author: Ontario Auctions: SILENT BIDDERS WHITBY, Ontario

Jun 16 2016
deal dash bonus bids rip off Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auctions: deal dash Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
Deal dash I registered and put in my credit card information in orser m 1501 broadway new york New york Author: Milford, Connecticut Auctions: Deal dash Internet

May 27 2016
SHEREE FERGUSON SHEREE FERGUSON IS A FRAUD DULUTH Georgia
Author: Houston, Texas Auctions: SHEREE FERGUSON DULUTH, Georgia

May 20 2016
ebay stealth suspended from ebay buy a stealth account take your money and run, they mostly sell stolen or hacked accounts even when you receive it they will take it back after a while and sell it to others Internet Author: Alabama Auctions: ebay stealth Internet

Apr 27 2016
HUBZU.com SCAM ALERT! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Auctions: HUBZU.com Internet

Mar 31 2016
Sierra Auction Management Sierra Auction Additional Charges for Debit Cards and PayPal are Illegal or against TOS Phoenix Arizona
Author: statesboro, Georgia Auctions: Sierra Auction Management Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 14 2016
eBay seller aidaskamiya5 eBay seller aidaskamiya5 Ripped Me Off, Refused Refund! Lake Worth Florida
Author: Washington Auctions: eBay seller aidaskamiya5 Lake Worth, Florida

Mar 10 2016
Half.com aka eBay I've waited 2 months for my money. Still haven't received it from the company. Internet Author: Bartlett, Tennessee Auctions: Half.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
DealDash.com self new york New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auctions: DealDash.com new york, New York

40, Report #1291950

Mar 06 2016
Lori Brune-Busy Bee Estate Sales OKC Won't attend any future sales oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: newcastle , Oklahoma Auctions: Lori Brune-Busy Bee Estate Sales OKC oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Feb 27 2016
Theriaults Dollmasters Beware of buyer with this company---zero customer service and consumer protection---crooks!! Annapolis Maryland Author: Dunellen, New Jersey Auctions: Theriaults Dollmasters Annapolis, Maryland

Feb 26 2016
ebay Ebay rips off sellers to attract buyers San Jose California Author: Columbia, Missouri Auctions: ebay San Jose, California

Jul 26 2016
Worthpoint.com Worthpoint Corporation Deceptive Advertising and Billing Practices! Atlanta Georgia Author: Telephone, Texas Auctions: Worthpoint.com Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 22 2016
realestateauctions.com promotes training to auction real estate but charges for a company overview and their goals. Wants additional money to provide actual training. They are all about getting others to sign up for traing and split the cost with you. A true MLM company. Palo Alto Internet Author: Arroyo Grande, California Auctions: realestateauctions.com Internet