Community → US Postal Service

Approximately 124 Reports Found

Dec 02 2015
larry hourd Award notification commission fraud scam!!! kansas city kansas Nationwide
Author: Youngstown, Ohio US Postal Service: larry hourd Award Notification commission Nationwide

Nov 17 2015
FREELANCE MARKET RESEARCH BRUCE WINDSHEI, MICHADA MUNIF, MIKEL HOLAK, KELVIN COLE, HOWARD LEWIS, MYSTERY SHOPPER FRAUD BARRINGTON Illinois Author: MERCED CA 95340, California US Postal Service: FREELANCE MARKET RESEARCH BARRINGTON, Illinois

Sep 19 2015
USAddressChange I was changing my address and got charged 40 bucks for it somehow. 94109 Internet Author: Florissant, Missouri US Postal Service: USAddressChange Internet

Aug 24 2015
international award payment center, international award payment center kanas city Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania US Postal Service: international award payment center Internet

Aug 11 2015
United States Postal Service Huntington Indiana employees refuse to provide services paid for: possible mail tampering Huntington Indiana Author: Indiana US Postal Service: United States Postal Service Huntington Indiana Huntington, Indiana

Jun 24 2015
Judging Office & Decesions Center ANC Larry Hourd Executer Larry Hourd Executer Of AwardsAward Notification Commission judging office / organizationANC This loser tried to rip-off my grandma! Fake-a*s ANC Larry Hourd, what a scam. "Congratulations, *** You Have Just Won $1,230,946.00" oh but then "delivery fee" is REQUIRED $12.99 or add $3.00 RUSH fee. Wow. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas
Author: Bakersfield, California US Postal Service: Judging Office & Decesions Center Larry Hourd Executer Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 06 2015
Nutra Life Brands/Garcinia they havent done nothing I have been trying to locate them to return 3 un-opened packages that I DON'T WANT and I am returning them they need to reinburse me my money from these three and STOP takeing money out of my Account Tampa Flordia Author: sarasota, Florida US Postal Service: Nutra Life Brands/Garcinia Internet

May 22 2015
forwardusmail 855-352-7480 www.fast-address-change.com www.mychangeaddress.com www.fast-address-change.comwww.mychangeaddress.com address change, address change usps,change address at post office, change address form post office, change address post office, change in address, change of address form, change of address post office, change of address us postal service, how to change your mailing address, manage my move usps, manage my move usps change of address, managemymove usps, managemymove usps com, managemymove.usps.com, online change of address, post office, post office address change, post office change of address, post office locations, post offices, postal office, postal service, postal service change of address, postoffice, print change of address form, united postal service, united states post office, united states postal service, united states postal service address change, united states postal service change of address, united states postal service website, us mail, us mail forwarding, us post office, us post office change of address, us post office hold mail, us post office locations, us postal, us postal office, us postal service, us postal service address change, us postal service change of address, us postal service online, us postal services, uspostal , uspostal service, usps, usps address change, usps address changes, usps change my address, usps change of address, usps change of address online, usps com, usps forward mail, usps hold mail request, usps mail forwarding, usps.com, usps.com change of address, www usps com, www.managemymove.usps.com, www.postoffice, www.usps.com DALLAS TX Nationwide Author: Texas US Postal Service: forwardusmail 855-352-7480 fast-address-change.com mychangeaddress.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
UPX DELIVERY CO LTD Melissa Noran Craigslist advertisement scam, money theft, information fraud starkville Nationwide Author: North Andover, Massachusetts US Postal Service: UPX DELIVERY CO LTD Nationwide

10, Report #1203179

Jan 21 2015
Trinidad Colorado Post Office All Staff are Theives ALL Post Office Staff are POSTAL in Trinidad Colorado thank God they do not have guns Trinidad Colorado Author: Trinidad, Colorado US Postal Service: Trinidad Colorado Post Office Trinidad, Colorado

11, Report #1199091

Jan 03 2015
Acquitrans , AKA Janet Spencer. Amazon Payments SCAM/ Janet Spencer. Romulus Michigan Author: anaheim, California US Postal Service: A2 Cargo Romulus, Michigan

12, Report #1196117

Dec 17 2014
Jose Marti USPS STEALING PACKAGES! LYING ABOUT DELIVERIES! Miami Florida Author: miami, Florida US Postal Service: Jose Marti USPS Miami, Florida

Oct 07 2014
US Address Change Internet Author: Henrico, Virginia US Postal Service: US Address Change Internet

Aug 25 2014
global monrtary fund randy brown i have got a ezpress notice saiding i had won 2,536,092.23 mill .also saying to send 25,00 dollar .and that your cash accounting rusted to me by bonding federal carrier forest hills New York Author: CARRIERE, Mississippi US Postal Service: global monrtary fund forest hills, New York

Jul 02 2014
USPS Southside  Substitute carrier stole package and markewd as delievered so i can get no help Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio US Postal Service: USPS Southside Columbus, Ohio

May 04 2014
usa filing services charged $ 20 for change of address, unable to contact the company Internet Author: arroyo grande, California US Postal Service: usa filing services Internet

May 02 2014
Change of Address I needed to change my address and assumed this was the United states post office. Of coarse after being charged over $ 39 for the service in my account did I realize it was not the united states post office. Looking close today I see in smaller print they provide that information but it is not obvious to someone just trying to change an address. Dayton Ohio Author: Denver, Colorado US Postal Service: Change of address Dayton, Ohio