Services → Cable TV

Sep 03 2015
at&t u-verse and internet service i only been with them for four months and they have charged me two fees per month saying im behind ,but i just started how am i behind. Sandy Springs Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Alabama Cable TV: at&t Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Time Warner Cable Make oral contracts over phone and don't honor them... sneak in new charges Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

3, Report #1251993

Aug 31 2015
Xfiniti comcast cable cancelled all tv and internet 8/4/2015 billing cycle is from 15th to 15th of each month sent me a bill after i cancelled everything for 286.00 for upgraded services that have been cancelled 11 days before new cycle.Bill was PAID in full. Now they tell me I owe 55.00 for programming, after I have cancelled the account an all services plymouth Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Cable TV: Xfiniti plymouth, Michigan

Aug 29 2015
cablevision im writing this report on behalf of my mother. cablevision been ripping her off for the past couple of years. norwalk Connecticut Author: daytona beach, Florida Cable TV: cablevision norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 28 2015
Directv Unauthorized debit from my school debit card Summerfield Nationwide, FL Author: Summerfield, Florida Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
century link Susan lied about my monthly to make a new sale Las Vegas North Carolina Author: las vegas, Nevada Cable TV: century link somewhere in the state of, North Carolina

Aug 24 2015
Comcast/Xfinity They Tried To Rip Me Off By Charging Me 200.00 To 500.00 Monthly When I'm Suppose To Pay 134.00 A Month,And Charged Me 2 Collection Fees,I Moved In June Got Charged For That,Fine.Then They Charged Me Another Collection Fee In August In Which I Haven't Moved Since June. Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
comcast /xfinity the stoled $420.26 off my mom debit card and refuses to pay it back philadelphia Oregon Author: portland, Oregon Cable TV: comcast /xfinity philadelphia, Oregon

Aug 19 2015
iDeal Home Solutions Directv Company signed me up fraudulently BEWARE! Santa Fe Springs California Author: Fullerton , California Cable TV: iDeal Home Solutions Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 14 2015
Tucker Communications Crooks Thomaston Georgia Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Cable TV: Tucker Communications Thomaston, Georgia

Aug 07 2015
SLING TV LLC SLING, DishNetwork, Take back tv Credit Card fraud Web based service Internet Author: San Jose, California Cable TV: SLING TV LLC Internet

Aug 06 2015
at&t uverse bait and switch Nationwide Author: manchester, Missouri Cable TV: at&t Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
southwest credit systems LLP Reporting for comcast harrassing calls, for a debt that I didn't create for a service not available to me, my address reported is in a state I have never been to except matbe for an layover in a airport.. unknown unknown Author: cedar hill, Missouri Cable TV: southwest credit systems LLP

Jul 27 2015
Media Com Bad Service, Terrible Tec Support, High Charges, Lairs nation wide Nationwide Author: Effingham, Illinois Cable TV: Media Com Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Comcast/Xfinity Comcast set up an account in my name without permission and trying to charge me for service. Cookeville Tennessee Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
ATT Continuously charging two of my debit cards for one service for over six months without my autorization and will not stop. Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Cable TV: ATT Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Directv,Will the Supervisor Will, the supervisor threatened me with monetary charges if I closed my Directv account. Directv added unwanted channels to my account, thus increasing my monthly bill, despite that the fact that I contacted Directv the previous month (June 14, 2015) to remove the NFL pactage from my account.  Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Cable TV: Directv Greenwood Village, Colorado

Jul 20 2015
Dish Network Put my Disk under rain Gutter would not change for me charging me for my demanding disconnect Oaks Pennsylvania Author: bucksport, Maine Cable TV: Dish Network Oaks, Pennsylvania