Services → Cable TV

Oct 27 2014
COMCAST Comcast/Xfinity is the worse. They are very inconsistent, they do not keep their customer service infomed. I cancelled my services almost two months ago. Every time I call about my refund (5 times) they tell me that my account has not been closed out. I could go on and on and on. They are the worse. I can't fully blame customer service. I blame the people who are suppose to train them and whoever the executives are that are suppose to be kept up on these things. Nationwide Author: HYPOLUXO, Florida Cable TV: COMCAST Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
Dishworld False advertising, misleading programs offered, no refund offered, rude customer service Queens, NY Internet Author: New England, New Hampshire Cable TV: Dishworld Internet

Oct 24 2014
Playon misleading website,false claims,bait & switch tactics. require cable or satellite account to access claimed free content new york New York Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Cable TV: Playon new york, New York

Oct 17 2014
Dish TV I paid early termination fee and sent the equipment back and the last two emails from dish network were the charges of $17.00 for prepaid postage I used to return equipment and remotes. When I called 10/17/14 to pay the $17.00 stated on email the payment now is $24.63 something. They are extorting my personal banking account. Akron Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Direct TV Deceptive Billing snd Services National Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Charter Communications Charter Cable and Internet billed for on demand movies I did not purchase Cleburne TX Author: Cleburne, Texas Cable TV: Charter Communications Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
Comcast cable/xfinity xfinity / comcast Comcast a FRAUD... Do not employ south eastern, Pennsylvania Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cable TV: Comcast cable/xfinity south eastern, Pa, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2014
direct tv scam for NFL ticket Sunday package told me I had to pay 260$ for this when I did even know I was signed up Internet Author: Helena, Montana Cable TV: direct tv Internet

Oct 02 2014
Optimum Cablevision Long Island Cablevision raises rates without notification, imposes fees for returned equipment Bethpage New York Author: Bethpage, New York Cable TV: Optimum Cablevision Long Island Bethpage, New York

Oct 01 2014
Time Warner Cable Company TWC paying for service that we don't get, that neighbors get at the same price. Norwalk Ohio Author: Greenville, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Company Norwalk, Ohio

Oct 01 2014
Direct TV Not providing programing promised Nationwide Author: Indiana Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Sep 30 2014
Comcast Never, never use Comcast - a true example of incompetence and vindictiveness National and international Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
Dish Company Dish overcharged me from my personal checking account and did not reimburse me and paid the $15.00 approximate and then responded I owed more money which is overcharging. My check was cashed for $15.00 and then overcharged after the statement said it was closed with the $15.00. To date, no resolution. Internet Author: Salem, Connecticut Cable TV: Dish Company Internet

Sep 24 2014
Time Warner Cable Missed Installation Date 3 Times Still Not Correct Cincinnati Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Cincinnati, Ohio

Sep 20 2014
credit collection services harassing me for money while i'm on disabilty to pay my debt to comcast newton Massachusetts Author: rutland, Vermont Cable TV: credit collction services newton, Massachusetts

Sep 20 2014
Alpha Home Systems Alpha Home Systems, Inc. Kuna IdahoDish Network Kuna IdahoCable Internet TV phone provider kuna idahoSatellite Communication Service IdahoProvider for TV Nampa Boise Kuna areas Alpha Home Systems Dish Network Kuna Idaho Committed to open accounts and meet sales quotas at any cost Kuna Idaho Author: Kuna, Idaho Cable TV: Alpha Home Systems Boise, Idaho

Sep 19 2014
Time Warner Cable Bait and Switch Durham Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Cox Comminucations Bait and switch. False advertising. Misleading promotions. Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cable TV: Cox Comminucations Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
timewarnercable fake post ad timewarnercable FREE Dell 2-in-1 .a $450 value,* with whole DVR and free 12 mos for service free installation $14.95 don't buy isn't true Los Angeles Nationwide Author: north hollywood, California Cable TV: timewarnercable Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Time Warner Cable Promised 300 dollar rebate did not deliver service/ charged for service I did not have Anaheim Ca. Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Comcast Xfinity hours on the phone, ridiculous bills, and still no TV! Nationwide Author: Plainville, Massachusetts Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide