Services → Cable TV

Jan 09 2016
Dish network Stole money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: Quilcene, Washington Cable TV: Dish network Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Direct tv The compamy took money from account after being told not to Waco Texas Author: Waco, Texas Cable TV: Direct tv Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Direct tv Misrepresentation of cable plan Internet Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Direct tv Internet

Dec 28 2015
Maha Deceptive advertising TUCSON Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Cable TV: Maha Nationwide

Dec 24 2015
Time Warner Cable Denial of promised service for payment Columbus, OH Nationwide Author: Zanesville, Ohio Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
Cox Communication Arizona Cox Communication Fraudulently and false fully Trapped in 2 year contract with very high price without revealing the facts Phoenix Arizona
Author: Chandler, Arizona Cable TV: Cox Communication Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 21 2015
Charter communications Someone keeps ordering movies on demend that i never ordered Duluth georgia Nationwide Author: Duluth, Georgia Cable TV: Charter communications Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
att directv att in bed with the devil in dallas Texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Cable TV: att Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
Planet Dish Dish Network Charged me for services I never recieved Lockport New York Author: Norwich, Connecticut Cable TV: Planet Dish Lockport, New York

Dec 14 2015
DirectTV http://www.directv.com/ NFL Ticket - auto-renewal after cancel Phoenix Nationwide Author: Alabama Cable TV: DirectTV Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
Time Warner CAble TWC - No due date on invoice - assessed late fee month after month I have been attempting to bring to TWC attention that their invoices that include overdue charges do not contain a due date for current charges. lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Cable TV: Time Warner CAble lincoln, Nebraska

Dec 11 2015
Time Warner Cable TWC $300 Reward Gift Card for Retaining Services Nationwide Author: Alabama Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Dec 06 2015
DISHNETWORK Anthony Chacon DNS operations manager BAD COMPANY - WORKERS & MANAGERS fort lauderdale Nationwide Author: fort lauderdale , Florida Cable TV: DISHNETWORK Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
Sherry harrison Time warner cable has been to my home 2 times within a week. I called 2 weeks ago to try and get my original 88$ a month bill lowered. It's now 170$ time warner is just a big company taking advantage of consumers. Go to direct tv( until they try and buy everyone out). Lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Cable TV: Sherry harrison Lexington, Kentucky

Nov 30 2015
Verizon Fios Agent - Michael Kane Free tablet with new service cotnract is not actually free Hyattsville MD Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Nov 28 2015
IKS Club Big scam artist STAY Away British Colum Author: Staten island , New York Cable TV: IKS Club British Columbia

Nov 27 2015
Dumax dumaxtv.com/ Channels are not what it is advertise california Author: Illinois Cable TV: Dumax Internet

Nov 24 2015
centurylink says im responsible for my deceased mothers bill arcadia FL Author: arcadia, Florida Cable TV: centurylink