Services → Cable TV

Feb 25 2016
CentuyLink Overcharging Seattle Nationwide Author: Papillion, Nebraska Cable TV: CentuyLink Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Direct TV AT&T Unauthorized payment orlando Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Verizons FIOS refund refusal to pay theft corruption wrong-doing bad faith withholding lying dishonesty unfair unfairness New York New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Cable TV: Verizons Nationwide

Feb 18 2016
Charter Communications Charter Communications in Duncanville Texas Total Ripoff, bad service, bad installation, bad equipment Duncanville Texas
Author: Duncanville, Texas Cable TV: Charter Communications Duncanville, Texas

Feb 13 2016
04:34 PM slingtv scammers, will not refund your money even if you never us a single minute of tneir service Internet Author: dahlonega, Georgia Cable TV: Internet

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Verizon I was charged for two years for a DVR service that was discontinued. Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
Century Link Absolute Incompetence Phoeniz Arizona Author: McKinney, Texas Cable TV: Century Link Phoeniz, Arizona

Jan 09 2016
Dish network Stole money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: Quilcene, Washington Cable TV: Dish network Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Direct tv The compamy took money from account after being told not to Waco Texas Author: Waco, Texas Cable TV: Direct tv Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Direct tv Misrepresentation of cable plan Internet Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Direct tv Internet

Dec 28 2015
Maha Deceptive advertising TUCSON Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Cable TV: Maha Nationwide

Dec 24 2015
Time Warner Cable Denial of promised service for payment Columbus, OH Nationwide Author: Zanesville, Ohio Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide