Services → Media

Jun 05 2015
DIRECT TV Supervisor over my claim Direct billed for two different accounts same location, same person, Boise, ID Denver, CO Huntington, WV Huntsville, AL Nationwide Author: Englewood, Florida Media: DIRECT TV Nationwide

Jun 04 2015
Blink PR Blink Relations LLC; YYPublicity; teenirini; Katherine Niefeld; Katherine Fleischman, Jordan Niefeld, Jaimie Bartov, blink pr Under Investigation - CAUTION; This Company Will Steal Your Money Hallandale Beach Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Media: Blink PR Hallandale Beach , Florida

Jun 01 2015
All news round All news round huge scam unknown Internet Author: New York, New York Media: All news round Internet

May 29 2015
07:06 AM -Alan Lefever, Harold Green, Tina Raby, Meridian Marketing Group Con Artists, Marketing Scheme, Fraud, Criminals Montreal Quebec Canada Author: Ontario Media: -Alan Lefever, Harold Green, Tina Raby Montreal, Quebec
30, Report #1231900

May 28 2015
07:54 AM My guess is they operated under a number of AKAs.Digital KO LLC & Oldcotes Media LTD deceptive billing practices They list Delaware, but the call ended up in India Internet Author: East Hampton, Connecticut Media: Internet

May 20 2015
iNexxus Anthony Katz,, TDA SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INC. Social Media Fakes Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Media: iNexxus Internet

May 17 2015
Rose Robbi Productions LLC They never paid me, checks with no sufficient funds! and I had to pay bank fees! North Bergen New Jersey
Author: NEW YORK, New York Media: Rose Robbi Productions LLC North Bergen, New Jersey

May 06 2015
FanBox This outfit asked me to confirm my PayPal account by debiting $0.01 and then crediting it back. Which I did. Then they go and charge me $48.60 for I have no idea what. So screwed out of $48.60 ??? Ripped off by FanBox San Diego Internet Author: Brossard, QC, Alabama Media: FanBox Internet

Apr 29 2015
Checkmate Heavy Industries LLC TYLTED.COM and CELLUFUN.COM they have taken money without providing services and shown favoritism in enforcing supposed terms of service Internet Author: ROSEVILLE, Michigan Media: Checkmate Heavy Industries LLC Internet

Apr 28 2015
Leigh Maxie ,Maxie Music Productions , Lee Maxi Music said they were going to publish my songs Los Angeles california Author: hollywood , California Media: Leigh Maxie

Apr 28 2015
Michael Gunn Took $2,167.50 deposit never finished the work. Philadelphia Pensilvania Author: ONTARIO, California Media: Michael Gunn Internet

Apr 21 2015
03:16 PM Chinese Company Poses as American Company to Intercept Sales Internet Author: New york, New York Media: Internet

Apr 16 2015
10:49 AM I admit there member form is tricky & catches false remuneration for them only if you do not rebuttal (takes time but necessary---if attorneys & advocates want to be better helpful they will go after the deceiving way of a company platform or get most def I admit there member form is tricky & catches false remuneration for them only Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Media: Internet

Apr 16 2015
Jet Social Media did not deliver fraud horrible customer service bad product waste of money not on time DO NOT BUY Internet Author: edmonton, Alberta Media: Jet Social Media Internet

Apr 15 2015
05:27 PM hearme.coHEARME PROMOTIONS © 2015. All Rights Reserved.HEARME Promotions specializes in making your content go viral! Doesn't matter the content; we have the solution!They have a facebook page too: HEARME Promotions specializes in making your content go viral! Doesn't matter the content; we have the solution! Vancouver Vancouver Author: Paris, Media: Vancouver,

Apr 15 2015
ACFGLOBALUSA Raj Imports, Raj Kumar, Raj Dhameja Stole $25,000 Retirement Money, Never Performed, Lied About Everything Los Angeles california Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Media: ACFGLOBALUSA Nationwide

Apr 10 2015
04:50 PM My scribd account has been unjustly removed and my scribd store earnings illegally withheld. I'm not alone. San Francisco California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Media: San Francisco, California

Apr 10 2015
J.E. Nelson LLC I work for them the 4th of January of 2015 and I have been trying to get in touch with them aim of get pay for the work did for them. And they don't answer, they don't say anything. Bloomington, Minnesota Author: San Diego, California Media: J.E. Nelson LLC Bloomington, , Minnesota