Services → Media

May 20 2015
iNexxus Anthony Katz, iNexxus.com, TDA SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INC. Social Media Fakes Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Media: iNexxus Internet

May 17 2015
Rose Robbi Productions LLC They never paid me, checks with no sufficient funds! and I had to pay bank fees! North Bergen New Jersey
Author: NEW YORK, New York Media: Rose Robbi Productions LLC North Bergen, New Jersey

May 06 2015
FanBox This outfit asked me to confirm my PayPal account by debiting $0.01 and then crediting it back. Which I did. Then they go and charge me $48.60 for I have no idea what. So screwed out of $48.60 ??? Ripped off by FanBox San Diego Internet Author: Brossard, QC, Alabama Media: FanBox Internet

Apr 29 2015
Checkmate Heavy Industries LLC TYLTED.COM and CELLUFUN.COM they have taken money without providing services and shown favoritism in enforcing supposed terms of service Internet Author: ROSEVILLE, Michigan Media: Checkmate Heavy Industries LLC Internet

Apr 28 2015
Leigh Maxie ,Maxie Music Productions , Lee Maxi Music said they were going to publish my songs Los Angeles california Author: hollywood , California Media: Leigh Maxie

Apr 28 2015
Michael Gunn WPBackoficedarngood.io Took $2,167.50 deposit never finished the work. Philadelphia Pensilvania Author: ONTARIO, California Media: Michael Gunn Internet

Apr 21 2015
presswho.cn presswho.com.cn presswho.org.cn presswho.net.cn Chinese Company Poses as American Company to Intercept Sales Internet Author: New york, New York Media: presswho.cn presswho.com.cn presswho.org.cn presswho.net.cn Internet

Apr 16 2015
Peoplefinder.com I admit there member form is tricky & catches false remuneration for them only if you do not rebuttal (takes time but necessary---if attorneys & advocates want to be better helpful they will go after the deceiving way of a company platform or get most def Peoplefinder.com I admit there member form is tricky & catches false remuneration for them only Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Media: Peoplefinder.com Internet

Apr 16 2015
Jet Social Media did not deliver fraud horrible customer service bad product waste of money not on time DO NOT BUY Internet Author: edmonton, Alberta Media: Jet Social Media Internet

Apr 15 2015
hearme.com hearme.coHEARME PROMOTIONS © 2015. All Rights Reserved.HEARME Promotions specializes in making your content go viral! Doesn't matter the content; we have the solution!They have a facebook page too:https://www.facebook.com/pages/HEARMEco/15117178837895 HEARME Promotions specializes in making your content go viral! Doesn't matter the content; we have the solution! Vancouver Vancouver Author: Paris, Media: hearme.com Vancouver,

Apr 15 2015
ACFGLOBALUSA Raj Imports, Raj Kumar, Raj Dhameja Stole $25,000 Retirement Money, Never Performed, Lied About Everything Los Angeles california Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Media: ACFGLOBALUSA Nationwide

Apr 10 2015
Scribd.com My scribd account has been unjustly removed and my scribd store earnings illegally withheld. I'm not alone. San Francisco California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Media: Scribd.com San Francisco, California

Apr 10 2015
J.E. Nelson LLC I work for them the 4th of January of 2015 and I have been trying to get in touch with them aim of get pay for the work did for them. And they don't answer, they don't say anything. Bloomington, Minnesota Author: San Diego, California Media: J.E. Nelson LLC Bloomington, , Minnesota

89, Report #1219387

Mar 31 2015
WebsiteBackup Deceptive Invoice for $70.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Media: WebsiteBackup Phoenix, Arizona

90, Report #1219312

Mar 30 2015
VUDU Suspended my account for buying too many movies within a short time and cut off access to all my purchased movies Internet Author: Internet Media: VUDU Internet

Mar 29 2015
The Blueprint Style Magazine Iyron Davis FAKE MAGAZINE. THIEF. FRAUD. BECAREFUL!!!!! Everywhere!!! Nationwide
Author: Worst nightmare , Florida Media: The Blueprint Style Magazine Nationwide

Mar 27 2015
Roommates.com Roommates.com don't use scam u to upgrade! Internet Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Media: Roommates.com Internet