Stores → Audio & Electronics Shops

Approximately 692 Reports Found

Jun 18 2015
we check service Carolyn A Hicks Kyle Edwards Scam Secret Shopper Nationwide Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Florida Audio & Electronics Shops: we check service Nationwide

May 23 2015
Afram Anthony a criminal, Ripped me off of 3.145: -USD through a Fraud Alibaba.com Company CAPE TOWN Nationwide Author: Larvik, Audio & Electronics Shops: Afram Anthony Nationwide

May 19 2015
Scott Fischer envision management extortionist. manipulator rapid city South Dakota Author: rapid city, South Dakota Audio & Electronics Shops: Scott Fischer envision management rapid city, South Dakota

May 11 2015
Fry's Electronics Austin, Texas Deceptive Advertising/Bait and Switch Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronics Shops: Fry's Electronics Austin, TX Austin, Texas

May 08 2015
Scammed by Best Buy Geek Squad Cell Phone Protection Plan Best Buy Geek Squad Lied About Handset Protection Plan Coverage Aventura Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Audio & Electronics Shops: Best Buy Geek Squad Aventura, Florida

Apr 10 2015
wirelesscity they rip you off by a phone and it quits working the next day and they tell you t leave the store when you come back to get it fixed or replaced alvin Texas Author: alvin, Texas Audio & Electronics Shops: wirelesscity alvin, Texas

32, Report #1219640

Apr 01 2015
Aliexpress Sold me Defective Counterfeit Products and didn't give me a refund. Internet Author: Ontario Audio & Electronics Shops: Aliexpress Internet

Mar 25 2015
premiumscreenprotector.com review Clinton Chang review premium screen protector .com review premiumscreenprotector.com a very dishonest spam company who overcharged me. Also sends faulty or low grade products, I talked few of their clients. Singapore please give him jail punishment Singapore Internet Author: Singapore, California Audio & Electronics Shops: premiumscreenprotector.com Internet

Mar 11 2015
TNT Games Questionable cash payouts for items traided in and rude GM make for unpleasant experience DeKalb Illinois Author: DeKalb, Illinois Audio & Electronics Shops: TNT Games DeKalb, Illinois

Mar 05 2015
HHGREGG Bad customers support. They made a mistake but didn't help after. You can't return items, items are "special order". Basically sales person lionel and manager mike told me suck it, I sign it. I will newer buy from them again. Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Audio & Electronics Shops: HHGREGG Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 26 2015
Why not lease it at Kmart they charged me double any time they had a chance. Cranston Rhode Island Author: providence, Rhode Island Audio & Electronics Shops: why not lease it at Kmart Internet

37, Report #1209647

Feb 17 2015
Rent A vision Unknown They took my money i paid 700 plus they keep telling me their machine was down so they would bring me a receipt to my home which was down the street . Well after making so many payments i done 90 days same as cash. So when i made my last payment he wrote on my slip paid then the amount well i thought some thing was not right so i got a hold of the owner so i thought when i called the local store they gave me a number to some guy name zane and said he was the owner of the store i explain to him what how happen and i thought he might want to go in and look at his camareas to see what was going on i also told him i would bring in bank statements to show him my withdrawls with the dates so he could maybe go back and look at dates to see what was going on in his store..he told me he would be back at the local store on a monday and to bring everything into him so he could see Heath Ohio Author: Heath, Ohio Audio & Electronics Shops: Rent A vision Heath, Ohio

38, Report #1208781

Feb 12 2015
sprint pcs they lied in the contract and keep over charging me and im sick of it one line without unlimited is like 160 a month tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Audio & Electronics Shops: sprint pcs Nationwide

39, Report #1206162

Feb 02 2015
Best Buy Dept Protection Services Dept Protection Services, Citi, Debt Protection Service Center and who knows what else...... Fraudulent charges of $1,400 on my account for debt protetion Fort Worth TX Nationwide Author: Sudbury, Massachusetts Audio & Electronics Shops: Best Buy Dept Protection Services Nationwide

40, Report #1205481

Jan 30 2015
Supergooddeals.com Ordered a product which never came in the mail! Not even a tracking number Staten Island New York Author: West long branch, New Jersey Audio & Electronics Shops: Supergooddeals.com Internet

41, Report #1204237

Jan 25 2015
hkangres.com Angres Electronic Co., Ltd. scam and fraudulent website - will never ship goods to you Internet
Author: Other Audio & Electronics Shops: hkangres.com Internet

42, Report #1203115

Jan 21 2015
Best Buy BestBuy Rewards a rip off Asheville Nationwide
Author: Asheville, North Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: Best Buy Nationwide

43, Report #1202204

Jan 16 2015
3D Luxe products and customer service sucks - in it for the money - bought products as christmas gifts and once I gave the items they were defective and would not return Lake Worth Florida Author: Burlington, North Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: 3D Luxe Lake Worth, Florida

44, Report #1201924

Jan 15 2015
Best Buy Worst Buy Westland Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Audio & Electronics Shops: Best Buy

45, Report #1201392

Jan 13 2015
Go Cheap Sky Trading Never Shipped Order that I Paid For-RIP OFF China Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: Go Cheap Sky Trading Internet

Nov 11 2014
Canadian appliance liquidators Mike Sutton Sold me used and broken appliances advertised as new scratch and dent Dundas Ontario
Author: Hamilton ontario , Ontario Audio & Electronics Shops: Canadian appliance liquidators Dundas, Ontario