Finance → Credit Reporting Agencies

1, Report #1190680

Nov 21 2014
creditchecklegal.com creditchecklegal.comcreditchecklegalali shah false promisses irvine California Author: California Credit Reporting Agencies: creditchecklegal.com irvine , California

Nov 08 2014
Getyour720 They surprised me with doing what these other reviewers said they don't do. They repaired my credit! Internet Author: Idaho Credit Reporting Agencies: Getyour720 Internet

Nov 04 2014
Score Sense Credit Report Took $29.95 from my checking account when I only wanted 7 day trial for $1.00, Very abusive and rude Dallas,Texas Internet Author: Englewood, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Nov 04 2014
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp http://dandb.com Cold call, indicating that my company had a number of inquiries regarding our credit report. Caller, Anna Flowers, Credit Advisor for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp, called to offer their companies services to insert positive information into our credit report and thus make our company look better. I do not like cold sales calls and I hope other companies look at your ripoff report and understand that Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp is a scam/ripoff. Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp Internet

Oct 28 2014
Credit Karma Credit Karma Sells information to collection agencys , while trying to act like they are helping you for free San Francisco California Author: Manhattan Beach, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Karma Internet

Oct 28 2014
Experian Credit Reports Auto sign up for credit monitoring online Internet Author: cary, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Credit Reports Internet

Oct 22 2014
Diamond credit solutions Trudy foster did not honor contract. Promised 6 months of service but I only got 3 months dallas Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Diamond credit solutions dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Scoresense OTL Scoresense Credit Report Monitoring Dallas Internet Author: Fremont, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Confirmation code required to dispute Author: Kansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Can't get my credit report! Nationwide Author: New Hope, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Scoresense RIPOFF TAKING MONEY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM CREDIT CARD I cancelled a service I did not want. They let it go for one month and then started again! Dallas Texas Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 11 2014
transunion or True Credit credit monitoring, credit repair, fraudulently charges recurring charges on my bank account for something I did NOT order! Posing as TransUnion and they in fact are NOT part of this agency California Author: avery, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: transunion or True Credit California

Sep 29 2014
ACS.Inc Reference Account # : RK - 0917BZ; Subject - Lawsuit not listed Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: ACS.Inc Internet

Sep 25 2014
trident asset management Put charge on credit report Columbia House DVD $136.00 Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: trident asset management Internet

Sep 20 2014
Experian Unauthorized Credit Monitoring Service Signup Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Scoresense and affilated sites Took $30 from account unauthorized Dallas Texas Author: Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Sep 10 2014
Scoresence Total fraud and ripoff Dallas Texas Author: Hemet, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresence Internet

Sep 04 2014
Scoresense Fraudently deducted funds from my bank account, without my permission 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Ste Nationwide Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide