Finance → Credit Reporting Agencies

Jun 24 2016
USAA Bank Fraud of bait and switch San Antonio Texas Author: Morgans Pt, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Jun 21 2016
Telecheck Company entered incorrect information and I could not get them to fix their mistake Nationwide Author: Odenville, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Telecheck Nationwide

3, Report #1311997

Jun 17 2016
Dun and Bradstreet D&B False information about my company Hanover, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Dun and Bradstreet Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
Experian credit card fraud Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Internet

Jun 02 2016
Scoresense.com Unauthorized withdraws from bank account Internet Author: Beech Grove, Indiana Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense.com Internet

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 28 2016
GLD*SVCGS.com I'm unsure, that's where the charge came from a "FREE" credit report, unauthorized charge to my bank account. Unsure, Internet company Nationwide
Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.com Nationwide

May 21 2016
Receivables management group REC MGT GRP REC MGM SYS Receivables Management Systems False Credit Report on my Transunion credit report. Never contacted. Never any outstanding debt. Falsifying credit report. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Receivables management group

May 14 2016
Jh Portfolio Debt Equities LLC Attached a debt of $273 to my credit reports. Calabasas California Author: Yuma , Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: Jh Portfolio Debt Equities LLC Calabasas, California

May 10 2016
American Express After agreeing to reallocate line of credit to remaining AMEX card, they refused to do so. Fort Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: American Express Nationwide

May 08 2016
CreditUpdates.com Hope Lloyd, Amberzrq, Debra Burke RENTAL SCAM CREDITUPDATES.COM Walnut California Author: North Palm Beach, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates.com Internet

May 02 2016
Myscore.com. svcrt.com They offered access to credits scores. Internet Author: Pittsford , New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com. svcrt.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Experian they stole from Americans. Nationwide California Author: CARLSBAD, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

14, Report #1301986

Apr 26 2016
myscore.com fradulant charges Chattanooga Tennessee Author: casper, Wyoming Credit Reporting Agencies: myscore.com Chattanooga, Tennessee

Apr 20 2016
National Credit Services Tracey called also will use josline Called asking for my husband then asked am I Christina his wife? Very creepy! Didn't say Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: National Credit Services Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Score Sense scam charges after you cancel account try to talk you into to keeping account keep you on phone forever Internet Author: spring hill, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Mar 27 2016
Verizon Verizon wireless. Damaged my credit with false account and credit inquiries, collection of non existent debt. Do not help to resolve. New York. Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Verizon Nationwide