Community → Home Owner Associations

Approximately 456 Reports Found

Nov 11 2014
Green Tree Mortgage or Green Tree Servicing They purchased my mortgage, they lost a payment in May and will not reimburse me nor help, I have insurance and they are charging me for homeowners insurance. I had to figure this out myself, there was NO letter sent to me telling me they need proof of insurance. Rapid City South Dakota Author: West Alexandria, Ohio Home Owner Associations: Brenda Kinder Rapid City, South Dakota

Nov 11 2014
boulevar home a worker of theirs by the name of Miss Lee I came to both of our homes to rent to own in home got into the home August 28th September 26 a worker of both of our homes came to my home and said that her records indicated that this home with that they can't I have bills taken that I've been in this home since August 28th and the worker I find my lease with is now fired because they are saying that she was still in money orders from the job Columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Home Owner Associations: boulevar home Columbus, Ohio

Oct 31 2014
Villages on Preston Preston Village, Village on Preston, Preston Villages, Prestonwood West, Courtyard Homes, Reflections West, Greenway Homes, Lakes of Prestonwood West, Preston Phase III, Preston Village Phase III, Preston III, Preston Village X, Preston Village Phase X Typical HOA Homeowner Association Fraud, Rigged Elections, Misappropriation of Funds, Commingling of Funds Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Owner Associations: Villages on Preston Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Parc East Apartments Alfredo Gonzalez horrible company/rude people/horrible service mesquite Texas Author: dallas, Texas Home Owner Associations: Parc East Apartments mesquite, Texas

Oct 19 2014
HAMMERSMITH MANAGMENT & DAYTON GREEN HOA LIARS UNETHICAL SCAM ARTIST DENVER Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Home Owner Associations: HAMMERSMITH MANAGMENT & DAYTON GREEN HOA DENVER, Colorado

Oct 07 2014
Country Lake Apartments/Amanda Will not give me my deposit back Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Home Owner Associations: Country Lake Apartments/Amanda Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 27 2014
Rhodes Ranch HOA in Las Vegas Now with Guns! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home Owner Associations: Rhodes Ranch HOA in Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 02 2014
Brown Law Brown Olcott, abbreviations of the above Still using the same tactics in 2014 Tucson Arizona Author: Gilbert AZ , Arizona Home Owner Associations: Brown Law Tucson, Arizona

Aug 23 2014
El Camino Village Apartments George Luz and Miss Kelly and the owner Stolen Money Orders Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Home Owner Associations: El Camino Village Apartments Orlando, Florida

Aug 21 2014
howe property management howe real estate services do not take responsibility for things they must fix and pawn the problems off on homeowner. woodstock Illinois Author: Woodstock, Illinois Home Owner Associations: howe property management woodstock, Illinois

Aug 13 2014
Cardinal Managment Group Steve Rugen CMCA AMS Beware of Cardinal Managment Group Rip Off Woodbridge Virginia Author: Fairfax County, Virginia Home Owner Associations: Cardinal Managment Group Woodbridge, Virginia

Aug 10 2014
MJS Management They will steal your home Columbia South Carolina Author: South Carolina Home Owner Associations: MJS Management Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 26 2014
wyvernwood apts FPI managementThe 15 groupThurman interm LLC apartment abuses threatens & harasses disabledpeople Los angeles California Author: boyle heights, California Home Owner Associations: wyvernwood apts Los angeles, California

Jul 26 2014
THE ENCLAVE@PRESTONWOOD DALLAS TEXAS TEN TO FIFTEEN PIT BULLS ON THE PROPERTY KILLS CATS OVER AND OVER TWO SMALL DOG KILLINGS.. DALLAS Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Home Owner Associations: THE ENCLAVE@PRESTONWOOD DALLAS TEXAS DALLAS, Texas

Jul 17 2014
Just Rite/ Century 21 LLC Mark Blankship I am also a victim of Just Rite/ Century 21. When the property I was living in became inhabitable I had to move. Upon moving I was suppose to get my deposit back. When I didn't hear from them I also hired an attorney. I won a judgement in the amount of $4,000.00, which only $900.00 was paid. I contacted the all parties and was promised the money several times in 2013 and never received another dime. I hope that this will warn anyone about doing business with this company, or anyone involved with it. Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Home Owner Associations: Just Rite/ Century 21 LLC Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 02 2014
HORIZON PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AKA JATEM FUND LP Property Management At Its Worst Palm beach gardens Florida Author: Lake worth, Florida Home Owner Associations: HORIZON PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Palm beach gardens, Florida

Jun 24 2014
Harbor Place / Morgan Properties illegal Morgan properties management for Harbor Place Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Home Owner Associations: Harbor Place / Morgan Properties Fort Washington, Maryland

Jun 20 2014
Manor House Builders Son on Board of HOA imposing unnecessary fines on community members at carriage hill!! Hagerstown Maryland
Author: Hagerstown , Maryland Home Owner Associations: Manor House Builders Hagerstown, Maryland

Jun 15 2014
parkingticketguys.com Mr. Michael Low Scammed by Michael Low - Parking ticket guys Toronto Internet Author: Markham, Alabama Home Owner Associations: parkingticketguys.com Internet

visitors