Stores → Drug Stores

Approximately 391 Reports Found

Apr 29 2015
Legal Herbal Budz Stole my $, lied to me, never shipped my product New York New York Author: dalton gardens, Idaho Drug Stores: Legal Herbal Budz New York, New York

Apr 17 2015
voguerx.org vogurx Beware scam voguerx.org scam scam scam Scammed me out of my hard earned money! Internet Author: LA, California Drug Stores: voguerx.org Internet

Apr 14 2015
North Drug Store THEY WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU ALONE AGAIN CANADA Internet Author: , Drug Stores: North Drug Store Internet

Apr 13 2015
Bestnewluxury M W T on employee website when this pop up came on to do a survey the charges were not authorized Lancaster Internet Author: ft wayne, Indiana Drug Stores: Bestnewluxury M W T Internet

Mar 16 2015
Nocurerx.com Scam, lie , rx!!! Internet Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Drug Stores: Nocurerx.com Internet

Mar 14 2015
Amberpharma The company is Amberpharma or any variation out of Pakistan. The individuals name is RICK PAUL Online Pharmacy scam Dont trust amberpharma24x7@gmail.com and or Rick Paul! Scammers scammers Pakistan Internet Author: St. Cloud, Minnesota Drug Stores: Amberpharma Internet

Feb 28 2015
rxmedico total scam fn rip off send money then get email stating your item is tied up with customs ask for 700 more dollars for you buy a document to get your items released from customs. camaroon africa Author: Dothan, Alabama Drug Stores: rxmedico Other

33, Report #1208775

Feb 12 2015
Welcure Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Dr Sudhansu Bhattacharyya They EXTORT money from you, they provided a copy of their licsense to do buisness, copies of past sucseful tracking numbers, then send you FAKE tracking number, then tell you your package got sized and will cost $160.00 to have it sent after you already paid $350.00, only to ask for ANOTHER $160.00 saying each time this will be the last money we ask for Mumbia India Internet Author: Fountain, Colorado Drug Stores: Welcure Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Internet

34, Report #1208461

Feb 11 2015
Family Drug Untrusting Pharmacist Columbiana Ohio Author: Columbiana, Ohio Drug Stores: Family Drug Columbiana , Ohio

35, Report #1203979

Jan 24 2015
cvsfamily.com/ You will send the money and talk to a very helpful Indian staff. No tracking number will be sent and they screen your call. If you call from a new number, they will answer. California,India Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Drug Stores: www.cvsfamily.com/ Internet

36, Report #1202493

Jan 18 2015
WALGREENS Walgreen Corp 200 Wilmot Road Deerfield Ill. 60015 TERMINATED OVER $29.00 OVER USE OF EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT Dalton Georgia Author: Dalton, Georgia Drug Stores: WALGREENS Dalton, Georgia

37, Report #1202097

Jan 16 2015
CVS Pharmacy Double billing thus cheating the customer and the insurance provider Malibu California Author: Malibu, California Drug Stores: CVS Pharmacy Malibu, California

38, Report #1201522

Jan 13 2015
Walgreens Drug store told me the flu shot would not cost me, would be free, and then sent me a bill. Richmond Nationwide Author: Hopewell, Virginia Drug Stores: Walgreens Nationwide

39, Report #1198416

Dec 30 2014
legalherbalbudz.com paid for product and overnight shipping. They took my money immediately but never sent product and refuse to contact me after several days. I paid for overnight shipping too. NY Internet Author: terre haute, Indiana Drug Stores: legalherbalbudz.com Internet

40, Report #1197006

Dec 22 2014
TY HALL Software Millions This So Called Business Sent Me About 25 Post Cards after I joined his Software Million Business, I was told that this would change my life for the better, well I'm sorry to say it did change my life forever After I sent TY HALL A Cashier Check To Get His MY FREE SOFTWARE GETS YOU FREE MONEY!!! Galena Illinois Author: ALAPAHA, Georgia Drug Stores: TY HALL Software Millions Galena, Illinois

41, Report #1196996

Dec 21 2014
RX Pharmacyusa Ripped off on online perscription London England Author: Plymouth, Michigan Drug Stores: RX Pharmacyusa Internet

Nov 14 2014
Nutrition World NutritionWorld SCAM - no items received, no communication Author: Alabama Drug Stores: Nutrition World

Oct 28 2014
Nutrition World and Nutrition Worldwide LLC James Dowd of Rockville Centre N.Y. Business address - Nutritionworld 104 Mott St, Oceanside, NY 11572. N.B. former business address of 65 Alabama Ave, Island Park, NY 11558. Nutrition World has taken money from me for products never received despite. I spent months emailing this company, in vain. I'd been told many different stories, all very 'sincerely', but nothing ever came to fruition... no parcel, no refund. Just empty promises. Paypal suggested that when my refund didn't go through, that this can be a sign of insufficient funds in the business' account. I quickly learnt from their Facebook page that my story was very normal, having seen many similar stories to mine. Conveniently, their Facebook page has now been taken down. Just want to warn others not to trust this company, as they are taking everyones hard earned money, and not delivering the goods you payed for. Oceanside New York Author: Bonbeach, Drug Stores: Nutrition World Oceanside, New York

Sep 28 2014
Buy Pain Meds Now Buy Norco fro Home They took my money, confimed receipt of payment, then said I would get a tracking number, and after 3 weeks and 10 emails later, nothing. It was guaranteed overnight. Internet Author: Youngsville, North Carolina Drug Stores: Buy Pain Meds Now Internet