Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Jul 17 2016
cricket cell phone virgin mobil Bought service and its still not activated Internet Author: brooksville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: cricket cell phone Internet

Jul 16 2016
Tracfone Missing minutes Nationwide Author: Cabot, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
TMobile Safeline Application Rejection Deceptive Billing and Horrific Customer Service Nationwide
Author: Florida Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Verizon Charged me 250$ saying it was from my credit report. Then they said they didn't do one. I have excellent credit. Nationwide Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Verizon Wireless Charged $2500 for services I did not receive and this has been going on for over 1 yr. New York, New York Nationwide
Author: sherman oaks, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
etollfree.net you won't get refund even you don't use their service anymore Internet
Author: Roseville, California Cellular Phone Companies: etollfree.net Internet

Jul 11 2016
Cricket Wireless Misrepresented a way to remove 2 lines from my account, committing fraud and keeping my money!! Internet Author: TEMPLE, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

Jul 10 2016
Sprint Didn't replace 2 Galaxy S6 Edge phones overheat and charger cord on fire Nationwide
Author: Allen Park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
boost mobile Boostmobile.com they about how my service work having me up grade my plan and paying for data when the new as i stay i need hotspots to be unlimited and they lied ans said the 60 plan was when it fact it only off 8 gb of data i ask for a refund they said no. they are rude and lies im a loyal customer with them Internet Author: staten island, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Internet

Jul 02 2016
Safelink Wireless Safelink WIreless Free Phone Program ONLY FREE FIRST 2 MONTHS THEN DEACTIVATE Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

Jun 28 2016
trackfhone trackfone sealing min Nationwide Author: Towson, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: trackfhone Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Boost Mobile Boost Mobile.com Cancelled Service After 3 years They Locked My Phone Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Att lie about what you get and change your bill without permission orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Att Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
H2O Bolt Deceptive Advertising Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: H2O Bolt Nationwide

Jun 24 2016
Sprint Liers, Thiefs, Incompetent Carol Stream Illinois Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Carol Stream, Illinois

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 14 2016
AT&T office of President Natalie Dukes, Randall Stephenson, George Mason ATT lied about original cost to bunderstand. Told me I would owe $0 if cancelled and turned to collections agency for $150 . I have recording of call Texas, Georgia Texas,Georgia Author: ocoee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T office of President Nationwide