Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 25 2016
FreedomPop Scammers! Once they get your credit card info, they NEVER stop CHARGING YOU! They Even charge you when you try to down grade the "free for one month" crap! Internet Author: Pennington, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 24 2016
Verizon wireless Data scam Nationwide Author: Princeton, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Assurance Wireless Ineffective Lifeline Wireless Company Nationwide Author: Belmont, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
AT&T Getting the Run Around = Fraud Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Internet

Apr 13 2016
Metro PCS Metro PCS Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Augusta, Georgia

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Refurbish Your LCD SCAMMED ME!!! Naples Florida Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Refurbish Your LCD Internet

Apr 09 2016
Metro PCS Opened acct with promo of 2 free phone, didn't have phones so I bought 1 & was told that I would get $50 rebate if I bought new phone with a $60 contract was deny rebate and never got 2 free phones Glendale Nationwide Author: FLUSHING, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
cube group CBE GROUP Nationwide Author: turners station , Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: cube group Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
Sprint Wireless Service Sprint wireless I had a family plan with Sprint Wireless & they charged me minutes & overages for calling the numbers on my family plan over 800.00$ New York Ny Nationwide Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Service Nationwide

Mar 31 2016
Pure Talk USA Erroneous deductions from paid minutes and credit card. Atlanta GA Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Cellular Phone Companies: Pure Talk USA

Mar 29 2016
Virgin Mobile uses Ingram for Warranty Replacements Fake tracking number used on envelope sent for Warranty Replacement Plainfield Indiana Author: Carol Stream , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainfield , Indiana

Mar 29 2016
MetroPCS Communications, Inc. The Wireless Store1485 New Walkertown Rd.Winston Salem, N.C. 27101 REFUND - STALL - WAIT - INTENTIONS - CROOKS - NONE-ENGLISH-SPEAKING Richardson Texas Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Communications, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Mar 26 2016
Metro pcs T-mobile Phone provider Texas Nationwide Author: NEWTON, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Metro pcs authorized dealer switching to metro became a horrible 2 day nightmare Illinois Author: elgin, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs authorized dealer Illinois

Mar 21 2016
Diamond Wireless Promised new and got crappy refurb Portland Nationwide Author: Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising miami Florida Author: covington, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk wireless miami, Florida

Mar 17 2016
Prepaid Mobile Gogo mobile, ROYAL, SQ Royal SCAM, SCAM IN CREDIT CARD, PREPAID SIM CARD, New York New York Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Prepaid Mobile New York, New York