Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Oct 03 2015
09:21 AM iPhone Division of Venture i. S.A. Not Responding to client and do not deliver the services Beverly Hills Internet
Author: los angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Sep 29 2015
10:47 AM cellular service is running mad house Lewiston, New York, or Canada Internet Author: Magna, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Sep 28 2015
Sprint Sprint is all about LIES! Nationwide
Author: Coconut creek, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
sprint corporation Business Customers Service Field Care Project Manager check your Sprint bill and charges carefully each month for unauthorized fees and charges Portland oregon Author: vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint corporation Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
T-Mobile Yet another fraudulent, deceitful and unethical business practices company. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Cayce, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 22 2015
Vonage promotional offer Scam Internet Author: Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Vonage Internet

Sep 19 2015
Freedompop Freedomscam suddenly added additional billing services to the phone account Los Angles Nationwide Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
My Family Mobile by T-Mobile (via Walmart) They secretly reactivated my phone the same day I deactivated and cancelled and are still billing me. Nationwide Author: Camden, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
FreedomPop Freedom Pop Phone dead after 2 weeks use, into 10th week trying to get replacement !!!! Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
AT&T Wireless Misrepresentation-Misleading Description of Services Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: chestnut hill, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Sep 06 2015
CellUnlock.Net I Was Ripped Off!! I Paid $24.99 For An Unlock CodeThat Failed To Unlock My Phone. They Refused To Send Me A Working Unlock Code Or Refund My Money Even After I Provided Them With The Video Conformation That The Unlock Code They Sent Me Would Not Unlock My Phone! Hallandale Beach Internet
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: CellUnlock.Net Internet

Sep 03 2015
The unlock pros they were rude when i called for help, cursing at me and refused to help or refund my money north las vegas nevada Author: Greenville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: The unlock pros Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
AT&T Billing accelerate after told had 6 months to pay San Antonio, tx Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Official Iphone Unlock CO UK Purchased Iphone Unlock 30 Days later ICloud is still unlocked and phone isn't working. They've responded twice with your phone is 100% unlocked, but it's not true. United Kingdom Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Cellular Phone Companies: Official Iphone Unlock CO UK Internet

Sep 01 2015
XCELL Wireless Technology GS4 cell phone took in for repair and not returned by tech Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: XCELL Wireless Technology Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Aug 29 2015
Sprint I switch from sprint to tmobile and they were supposed to reimburse me for all my fees push Britain refuses to break down anything sent me 5 to 10 envelopes of nonsense simple what are you charging me for they can't tell me they just send me a bill for the $3,800 Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Safelink Wireless They thoroughly messed my account up so bad that I had to end my service to get service else where! Miami Florida Author: Rosalia, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Miami, Florida

Aug 23 2015
Verizon Wireless Inaccurate data charges and notices Suffolk Nationwide Author: Suffolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: David Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Budget Mobile Budget LifelineBudget Mobile Lifeline Scamming government for providing phone service Bossier City Louisiana Author: Stockton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Bossier City, Louisiana

Aug 20 2015
Tracfone Won't trransfer purchased minutes to new phone Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide