Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Approximately 740 Reports Found

Jul 23 2014
Telscape worst company I ever known Los Angeles Nationwide Author: South El Monte, California Cellular Phone Companies: Telscape Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Verizon service problem not being fixed Reading Nationwide Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Total Card, Inc. Brett M.Operations Manager Tried to collect a unwarranted debt Sioux Falls South Dakota
Author: Findlay, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Total Card, Inc. Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 20 2014
Cricket Manager Did not give me receipts for the 2 phones I bought. She claimed the company doesn't give receipts for items bought there. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket San Antonio, Texas

Jul 19 2014
Tmobile Tmobile Prepaid...You may of PRE paid but we like to charge you again as our good bye present to you Naperville, Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Enter your city here, Select State/Province

Jul 19 2014
mobile commerce solutions sellphones russ grove r.p.m. Fraud Theft Scam Consighnment items Never Paid RPM Scam etowah Tennessee
Author: etowah, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: mobile commerce solutions etowah, Tennessee

Jul 18 2014
AT&T False Advertising / Inaccurate Billing Advertise and quote 4 phone lines for $160. Said additional lines for $15 per line. Charging me $40 per line. They claim lines needed to be added prior to February, yet even on my current bill they advertise this special. Misleading and fraudulent. Nationwide Author: Bothell, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
continental Cellular ripped us off omaha Nebraska Author: Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: continental Cellular omaha, Nebraska

Jul 18 2014
OFFICIAL IPHONE UNLOCKS IPHONE UNLOCK Internet Author: PLANTATION, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: OFFICIAL IPHONE UNLOCKS Internet

Jul 17 2014
SPRINT Sprint Overcharges, Changes your plan without authorization, and bills you an additional 8 per month if you have bad credit - regardless of whether or not you are a good customer ! Overland Park, Kansas (HQ) Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Verizon Wireless Put me into a contract I never wanted & cannot afford and won't allow me to cancel it! Corona California
Author: Corona, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Corona, California

Jul 17 2014
Tracfone Tracfone Wireless, Inc. which is a subsidiary of America Movil Product paid for not given. cust serv doesnt save purchase info, rude and refuses to help. I have confirmation of what I ordered, which shows the product that i did not receive. They refuse to honor it Miami Florida
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Boost Mobile Rip off Nationwide Author: Marrero , Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
metro pcs i have bough a phone and the sales representative said if i pay $120.00 i will receive a rebate of $50.00 back, i also have extra money to upgrade my plan.  brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs brooklyn, New York

Jul 13 2014
Wal-Mart family mobile i rexueved text message about my bill ..91.13 whe it should only half of the amount due too my phone being suspended with no services for 1 month and a half ,i neead a adjustment on my account. Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family mobile Internet

Jul 12 2014
T-mobile Provided inaccurate plan information and was unable to activate the device. I have proves. internet Author: College Point, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
unlock-appleiphone.com This website http://www.unlock-appleiphone.com/login/ is a scam! I paid to unlock my iphone 5s, but they never did, and they never replied to my emails. I made a claim on paypal, paypal said that lost because it was a service and they do not cover that. Took money never provided the service Internet Author: new york, New York Cellular Phone Companies: unlock-appleiphone.com Internet

Jul 09 2014
Unlock-Code-Warehouse.com Cell Phone Unlock Scam Internet Author: Sydenham, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: Unlock-Code-Warehouse.com Internet

Jul 09 2014
T Mobile Stole five perfectly good iPhones from me Edmond Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Edmond, Oklahoma

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Team Mobile Team Mobile WirelessT-Mobile Wireless Lying about service charges over and over again as well as over charging on wireless bill almost every month for 8 years Nationwide Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
AT&T wireless Billing scam Nationwide Author: salem, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
seeking milf.com John1234usmc Internet
Author: Banning , California Cellular Phone Companies: seeking milf.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
at&t Your coporate store owes me 158.98 I need that money back I keep getting told to come back the next day cause there is no manager there he not there again today I finally managed to get him to call me today cause I stayed in parking lot tell customers what theifs they are and he tells me on Tuesday he will look into it but don't know how long it will take me to get my money lincoln park Michigan Author: lincoln park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: at&t lincoln park , Michigan

Jul 07 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Verizon allowed someone to get very expensive phone and plan in my name, took much $$$ off my dr promised me refund and now reporting me to credit bureau Nationwide Author: booville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Nationwide