Services → Cellular Phone Companies

May 21 2016
Verizon Wireless Overbilling Nationwide Author: Kerens, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2016
Boost Mobile Terrible customer "Support"; no service in emergencies! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 14 2016
Metro pcs Metro pcs I go service with metro pcs and cancel in 1 hr I paid them 111.00 they keep giving me the run around been 7 weeks Dallas texas Author: Fenelton , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Dallas tx, Texas

May 14 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ASSURANCE TO ANYBODY P.O. Box 686 Parsippany New Jersey Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS Nationwide

May 13 2016
Budget Mobile Budget, Lifeline, Obama Phone Order never shipped never processed no resolution only lies and stalling. Bossier City Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 12 2016
FreedomPop Deceptive and does not provide the services offered. Don't buy their products. Los Angeles California Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Los Angeles, California

May 11 2016
Pri Mobil Should not be in business, butchered my phone and ripped me off, woodbridge Ontario Author: vaughan, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Pri Mobil woodbridge , Ontario

May 11 2016
Great Call Great Call Splash, Jitterbug Took my money will not refund when non working product returned San Diego California Author: Torrey, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Great Call Nationwide

May 09 2016
Metro psc Metro psc Monroe Nationwide Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Metro psc Nationwide

May 05 2016
tracphone they rip me off, lie, mislead, stole my money, phone and time Nationwide Author: San marcos, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: tracphone Nationwide

May 03 2016
unlockbase UB Software Ltd, ** ******* ********* *****, *** ****** ****, Mongkok, KL (Hong Kong), privacy@unlockbase.com Wanted to get cell phone unlock,but never recieve the software or refund Mongkok, KL Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: unlockbase Mongkok, KL ,

May 14 2016
AT&T Wireless I switch from AT&T to another carrier 1 day before my service renewal and they still charge me on the day of my renewal even though they were not my providers Nationwide Author: San Ysidro, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 25 2016
FreedomPop Scammers! Once they get your credit card info, they NEVER stop CHARGING YOU! They Even charge you when you try to down grade the "free for one month" crap! Internet Author: Pennington, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet