Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Approximately 747 Reports Found

Jul 27 2014
Locus Telecommunications H20 Wireless Lying ********* Fort Lee New Jersey Author: Austin, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Locus Telecommunications Fort Lee, New Jersey

Jul 27 2014
straight talk mobile having service issues and they passex me from one person to another claiming they didn't have the right tools to fit my service issues the tried sayin I had to drive a mile from where I was to get service even thought I told them I had been using the phone the day prior and refused to give a refund. Nationwide Author: killeen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk mobile Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Shenzhen Siecom Communications and Technology Co, Ltd, Noitavonne Inc, Noitavonne Instruments - Beware of LAEL ALEXANDER, provides false information, imposter, SCAMMED OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen Siecom Communications and Technology Co, Ltd, Noitavonne Inc, Noitavonne Instruments Houston, Texas

Jul 24 2014
My Family Mobile Lack of customer support, poor coverage Nationwide Author: Janesville, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Verizon/Xfinity Visa card scam Nationwide Author: raymond, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
virgin mobile I used to be a virgin mobile customer 3 months ago now they are taking money from my account unauthiorized philadelphia pa Portland oregon Author: phila, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: virgin mobile Internet

Jul 23 2014
Telscape worst company I ever known Los Angeles Nationwide Author: South El Monte, California Cellular Phone Companies: Telscape Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Verizon service problem not being fixed Reading Nationwide Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Total Card, Inc. Brett M.Operations Manager Tried to collect a unwarranted debt Sioux Falls South Dakota
Author: Findlay, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Total Card, Inc. Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 20 2014
Cricket Manager Did not give me receipts for the 2 phones I bought. She claimed the company doesn't give receipts for items bought there. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket San Antonio, Texas

Jul 19 2014
Tmobile Tmobile Prepaid...You may of PRE paid but we like to charge you again as our good bye present to you Naperville, Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Enter your city here, Select State/Province

Jul 19 2014
mobile commerce solutions sellphones russ grove r.p.m. Fraud Theft Scam Consighnment items Never Paid RPM Scam etowah Tennessee
Author: etowah, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: mobile commerce solutions etowah, Tennessee

Jul 18 2014
AT&T False Advertising / Inaccurate Billing Advertise and quote 4 phone lines for $160. Said additional lines for $15 per line. Charging me $40 per line. They claim lines needed to be added prior to February, yet even on my current bill they advertise this special. Misleading and fraudulent. Nationwide Author: Bothell, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
continental Cellular ripped us off omaha Nebraska Author: Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: continental Cellular omaha, Nebraska

Jul 18 2014
OFFICIAL IPHONE UNLOCKS IPHONE UNLOCK Internet Author: PLANTATION, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: OFFICIAL IPHONE UNLOCKS Internet

Jul 17 2014
SPRINT Sprint Overcharges, Changes your plan without authorization, and bills you an additional 8 per month if you have bad credit - regardless of whether or not you are a good customer ! Overland Park, Kansas (HQ) Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Verizon Wireless Put me into a contract I never wanted & cannot afford and won't allow me to cancel it! Corona California
Author: Corona, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Corona, California

Jul 17 2014
Tracfone Tracfone Wireless, Inc. which is a subsidiary of America Movil Product paid for not given. cust serv doesnt save purchase info, rude and refuses to help. I have confirmation of what I ordered, which shows the product that i did not receive. They refuse to honor it Miami Florida
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Boost Mobile Rip off Nationwide Author: Marrero , Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
metro pcs i have bough a phone and the sales representative said if i pay $120.00 i will receive a rebate of $50.00 back, i also have extra money to upgrade my plan.  brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs brooklyn, New York

Jul 13 2014
Wal-Mart family mobile i rexueved text message about my bill ..91.13 whe it should only half of the amount due too my phone being suspended with no services for 1 month and a half ,i neead a adjustment on my account. Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family mobile Internet

Jul 12 2014
T-mobile Provided inaccurate plan information and was unable to activate the device. I have proves. internet Author: College Point, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
unlock-appleiphone.com This website http://www.unlock-appleiphone.com/login/ is a scam! I paid to unlock my iphone 5s, but they never did, and they never replied to my emails. I made a claim on paypal, paypal said that lost because it was a service and they do not cover that. Took money never provided the service Internet Author: new york, New York Cellular Phone Companies: unlock-appleiphone.com Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC