Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Approximately 830 Reports Found

Oct 25 2014
Boost Mobile Total rip-off Nationwide Author: Coal City, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
T-Mobile T-Mobile lost my iPhone 6 return and made me wait 21 days while they found it to process my refund Nationwide Author: Palos Verdes, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
AT@T DSL Rip Off, Unwilling to repair defective line.failed to honor credit, wont replace out dated run down lines Dallas Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT@T Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Straight Talk deceives over $500 from an innocent customer. Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Sprint On or about 8/24/2014 I upgraded my phone with sprint, was told to contact their phone service, called and was directed outside the united states, to the Phillippenes.  Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Freedom Pop You waste hours on the phone with Freedom Pop Internet Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Internet

Oct 17 2014
Glyde.com, I tried to sell a phone in immaculate condition, I sent it to a customer. The phone was returned to me because it was "bad". When I received the phone back, the screen was shattered. Glyde will NOT fix the phone because I dont have the original monthly bills, the name of the account holder, the original bill of sale. AND THEY BROKE MY PHONE. Palo Alto California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Glyde.com Palo Alto, California

Oct 15 2014
VERIZON Ruining my credit - blackmail to collect fraudulent bill. Nationwide Author: sarasota, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Straight Talk / Tracfone Net 10 False Advertising Misleading Consumers Miami Florida Author: kannapolis, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Tracfone Miami, Florida

Oct 11 2014
asurion / AT&T Asurion Insurance phone claim It's been 2 and half months waiting for my refund and I have not received it as of yet. Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: asurion / AT&T Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 11 2014
Wireless Workshop WHAT A RIP OFF!!! I WANT MY MONEY Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Workshop Internet

Oct 10 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon is obligating me to pay for data plan that i did not want or agree to. Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

13, Report #1182093

Oct 09 2014
ATT att sales people lie about their plans Nationwide Author: harrison, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Nationwide

Oct 09 2014
chase receivables Harrassing me over a debt to collect through Verizon over 25.00 sonoma California Author: Boothwyn, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: chase receivables sonoma , California

Oct 08 2014
H20 Wireless H20 bolt Bad service, misleading, rip off, terminated service, took my money Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: H20 Wireless Internet

Oct 06 2014
simple mobile The company is a joke, rip-off their customers and there's nothing you can do about it. Miami Nationwide Author: Manhattan, New York Cellular Phone Companies: simple mobile Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
T-Mobile False Advertising re Early Term Fees & Scam Exchange of Phones Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
Verizon Wireless Lies, Lies Lies Nationwide
Author: Pensacola, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 30 2014
Sprint PCS I acquired new telephones for my whole family; i.e.: four. I was never told about the cost to discontinue service from verizon which is over $1,000.00. Never mentioned in sales pitch. Secondly, I was assured that Sprint's network would work very well at my home and that the RadioShack at 320 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776 would handle the data transfers from all phones to new phones.  LONDON Kentucky Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS LONDON, Kentucky

Sep 29 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile I paid the bill after talking to the company, Now they say I owe .25. They charge 3 dollars to pay it Nationwide Author: Magnolia, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Nationwide