Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Approximately 747 Reports Found

Jul 09 2014
Unlock-Code-Warehouse.com Cell Phone Unlock Scam Internet Author: Sydenham, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: Unlock-Code-Warehouse.com Internet

Jul 09 2014
T Mobile Stole five perfectly good iPhones from me Edmond Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Edmond, Oklahoma

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Team Mobile Team Mobile WirelessT-Mobile Wireless Lying about service charges over and over again as well as over charging on wireless bill almost every month for 8 years Nationwide Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
AT&T wireless Billing scam Nationwide Author: salem, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
seeking milf.com John1234usmc Internet
Author: Banning , California Cellular Phone Companies: seeking milf.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
at&t Your coporate store owes me 158.98 I need that money back I keep getting told to come back the next day cause there is no manager there he not there again today I finally managed to get him to call me today cause I stayed in parking lot tell customers what theifs they are and he tells me on Tuesday he will look into it but don't know how long it will take me to get my money lincoln park Michigan Author: lincoln park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: at&t lincoln park , Michigan

Jul 07 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Verizon allowed someone to get very expensive phone and plan in my name, took much $$$ off my dr promised me refund and now reporting me to credit bureau Nationwide Author: booville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Qlinkwireless well apply to them and they keep saying in few days be ship and it not been ship at all over 2 mths now I have give up on them and if file on a diffent sight it blow this becouse it one phone for house hold Fl Nationwide Author: valp, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Qlinkwireless Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
PRISONER TALK LLC Aimee, customer service I talked to Jun19the. June 26, I made a police report b/c they were looting my account. prisoner talk, local phone numer king county jail, jail talk Texas24559304155900011617714 Texas Author: LA, California Cellular Phone Companies: PRISONER TALK LLC Internet

Jul 03 2014
Assurion ATT cell phone insurance buy insurance coverage so that you can cover ATT against any losses Nationwide Author: Hockessin, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Assurion ATT cell phone insurance Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
Assurance Wiewless Hurting the disabled London, Ketucky Nationwide Author: Miani Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wiewless Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
ting wireless they lie and they will most diffenitly rip you off how ever they can liers liers lies Internet Author: bowie, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: ting wireless Internet

Jun 30 2014
Sprint Unexplained data usage increase. Laguna Niguel California Author: Mission Viejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jun 29 2014
FamilyMobile Walmart FRAUD! THEFT! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! Benton, AK Nationwide Author: West Jordan, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: FamilyMobile Nationwide

Jun 29 2014
Verizon Wireless National Recovery Verizon Wireless Fraudulent Collection. Out of Contract. Paid in Full. Closed by ME. Nationwide Author: Livingston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
Joseph Texas Rebate SCAM ! The EL Paso office told me I submitted the incorrect documents - NO rebate as promised . Someone needs to do a class action law suit. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Joseph San Antonio, Texas

Jun 25 2014
Sprint Sprint representatives are getting people to sign up for service under false pretenses. Kansas City Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
Cricket Wireless Big RipOff, thieves Everywhere Internet Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

Jun 24 2014
Verizon Wireless Left me lost, stranded, took my data already paid for. Nationwide Author: South Berwick, Maine Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
My Family Mobile powered by TMobile Give me a due date then disconnect service prior to due date Nationwide Author: New Albany, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 21 2014
T-Mobile My Family Mobile Double billing of phone bill Walmart Locations mostly Nationwide Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jun 20 2014
Sprint Fraudulent billing and horrible customer service Nationwide Author: Leesville, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 20 2014
AT&T Cell phone The lies they tell!!! Nationwide Author: Rowland, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide