Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Jun 05 2016
Freedompop False advertising. 500MB free, but continues to charge me evry now and then. Los Angeles California Author: Marshall, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Los Angeles, California

Jun 04 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Rip-off Nationwide Author: Bremen, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
Credo Mobile CREDO stole my money despite the fact I returned phone within 30 days. SF Internet Author: paonia, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Phone Internet

Jun 03 2016
Cricket Wireless Auth AKA Stevie S, Went in on Tue May 31, 2016 I just went in to get a Sims card because my phone had went down so had to activate another phone.  **** ******** **** Safford, Az 85546 AZ Author: Solomon, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth

Jun 02 2016
Cricket Wireless Random number change after storm/ no help from customer care. Dallas TX Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

May 21 2016
Verizon Wireless Overbilling Nationwide Author: Kerens, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2016
Boost Mobile Terrible customer "Support"; no service in emergencies! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 14 2016
Metro pcs Metro pcs I go service with metro pcs and cancel in 1 hr I paid them 111.00 they keep giving me the run around been 7 weeks Dallas texas Author: Fenelton , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Dallas tx, Texas

May 14 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ASSURANCE TO ANYBODY P.O. Box 686 Parsippany New Jersey Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS Nationwide

May 13 2016
Budget Mobile Budget, Lifeline, Obama Phone Order never shipped never processed no resolution only lies and stalling. Bossier City Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 12 2016
FreedomPop Deceptive and does not provide the services offered. Don't buy their products. Los Angeles California Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Los Angeles, California

May 11 2016
Pri Mobil Should not be in business, butchered my phone and ripped me off, woodbridge Ontario Author: vaughan, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Pri Mobil woodbridge , Ontario

May 11 2016
Great Call Great Call Splash, Jitterbug Took my money will not refund when non working product returned San Diego California Author: Torrey, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Great Call Nationwide