Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Apr 24 2016
Verizon wireless Data scam Nationwide Author: Princeton, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Assurance Wireless Ineffective Lifeline Wireless Company Nationwide Author: Belmont, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
AT&T Getting the Run Around = Fraud Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Internet

Apr 13 2016
Metro PCS Metro PCS Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Augusta, Georgia

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Refurbish Your LCD SCAMMED ME!!! Naples Florida Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Refurbish Your LCD Internet

Apr 09 2016
Metro PCS Opened acct with promo of 2 free phone, didn't have phones so I bought 1 & was told that I would get $50 rebate if I bought new phone with a $60 contract was deny rebate and never got 2 free phones Glendale Nationwide Author: FLUSHING, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
cube group CBE GROUP Nationwide Author: turners station , Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: cube group Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
Sprint Wireless Service Sprint wireless I had a family plan with Sprint Wireless & they charged me minutes & overages for calling the numbers on my family plan over 800.00$ New York Ny Nationwide Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Service Nationwide

Mar 31 2016
Pure Talk USA Erroneous deductions from paid minutes and credit card. Atlanta GA Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Cellular Phone Companies: Pure Talk USA

Mar 29 2016
Virgin Mobile uses Ingram for Warranty Replacements Fake tracking number used on envelope sent for Warranty Replacement Plainfield Indiana Author: Carol Stream , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainfield , Indiana

Mar 29 2016
MetroPCS Communications, Inc. The Wireless Store1485 New Walkertown Rd.Winston Salem, N.C. 27101 REFUND - STALL - WAIT - INTENTIONS - CROOKS - NONE-ENGLISH-SPEAKING Richardson Texas Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Communications, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Mar 26 2016
Metro pcs T-mobile Phone provider Texas Nationwide Author: NEWTON, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Metro pcs authorized dealer switching to metro became a horrible 2 day nightmare Illinois Author: elgin, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs authorized dealer Illinois

Mar 21 2016
Diamond Wireless Promised new and got crappy refurb Portland Nationwide Author: Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising miami Florida Author: covington, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk wireless miami, Florida

Mar 17 2016
Prepaid Mobile Gogo mobile, ROYAL, SQ Royal SCAM, SCAM IN CREDIT CARD, PREPAID SIM CARD, New York New York Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Prepaid Mobile New York, New York

Mar 16 2016
ATT GEANTSPASS ORG COMP-ATT BILLED for services not receved GEANTSPASS ORG Nationwide Author: Grantspass, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: ATT GEANTSPASS ORG Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Tracfone Safelink Stolen minutes Florida Author: Clifton, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
Safelink They use deceptive and evasive techniques to lie and and justify usurious actions. SafeLink Wireless PO Box 220009 Milwaukie,OR 97269 Nationwide Author: Ossining, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Nationwide