amazing

Services → Psychic

Nov 05 2012
Ask Now I called Ask Now at 10:51p.m. and 10:57 p.m. Arizona time on 10/24/2012 and asked for a reading, I paid 10.00 for a a reading which came off my debit card. I was given a number to punch in to reach a , Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Psychic: Ask Now Internet

Nov 13 2012
Psychic Holly Grant Psychic Holly Marks She is a real psychic but isnt a good spellcaster Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: , New Jersey Psychic: Psychic Holly Grant Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 04 2012
Oranum Affiliates Oranum Affiliates I'm owed $500 for promoting Oranum as an Affiliate now Katalin refuses to pay and accuses me of fraud, I submitted Proof ,HELP! Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Psychic: Oranum Affiliates Internet

Oct 25 2012
Lezah Young Lisa Patterson Phoney "Psychic" intuitive, OVER CHARGES for DRIVEL! Paradise, California Author: San Jose, California Psychic: Lezah Young Paradise, California

Oct 24 2012
Denise Alvarado Planet Voodoo Crossroads University, Hoodoo Almanac, Hoodoo and Conjure Quarterly con woman, spiritual scammer, fake voodoo spells, unlicensed practice of psychology Internet Author: New Orleans, Internet Psychic: Denise Alvarado Planet Voodoo Internet

Oct 24 2012
religiouspsychictwins Grace Bishop Gloria Bishop Mary Rollins Claimed I was cursed and they could remove the curse. Said money was refundable. Dallas, Texas Author: Calgary, Alberta Psychic: religiouspsychictwins Dallas, Texas

Oct 23 2012
ABDUL GADRY GADRY CONSULTANT Abdul Gadry is corrupted, dishonest, lier vancouver, British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Psychic: ABDUL GADRY vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 15 2012
clairvoyant love spells by maria took my money and promised me services and never called me back and wont answer the phone when i call internet, New York Author: , Other Psychic: clairvoyant love spells by maria internet, New York

Oct 10 2012
Palo duro area paranormal society PDAPS , frank and Jennifer McCoy Took my money and never came threw and bought items that I never received Palo duro, Texas Author: Des Mounes, Iowa Psychic: Palo duro area paranormal society Palo duro, Texas

Oct 10 2012
Sharon Adams Psychic Readings by Sharon 10017 and 10019 scam, con, fraud, gypsy Internet Author: New York, New York Psychic: Sharon Adams Internet

Oct 24 2012
Oranum Psychic Wayne, Rock Psychic Oranum is a company that is unpforessional and unethcial Durham North Carolina Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Psychic: Oranum Durham, North Carolina

Oct 31 2012
California Psychics Spent Thousands Accuracy was Neglible Burbank, California
Author: Detroit, Michigan Psychic: California Psychics Burbank, California

Oct 05 2012
Sonia Choquette spiritual teacher, visionary guide, six-sensory consultant, transformational guide, psychic Chicago, Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Psychic: Sonia Choquette Chicago, Illinois

Oct 03 2012
Hollywood Psychics Pretty Fake Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Psychic: Hollywood Psychics Internet

Sep 25 2012
Bethea My Health Wealth and Happiness/ Bethea Claims never to receive product returned Milford, Connecticut Author: MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut Psychic: Bethea Milford, Connecticut

May 14 2014
hoilstic healer metaphysical valerie bee Valerie Bee , betty ephraim i heard her on a talk radio 87.7 FM brooklyn she sounds so caring she took me for $30,000 she told me she could bring my husband back and get my son off drugs when she c she took advantage of me and took me for 30 thousand dollars brooklyn, New York Author: kissimmee, Florida Psychic: hoilstic healer metaphysical valerie bee brooklyn, New York

Sep 25 2012
Mr. P and Iris or Geoff Leonard e-Bay sellers with MANY alias's: LIFE CHANGING/REIKI/ DISTANT HEALERS ... SCAMMERS!!! Internet Author: Manteca, California Psychic: Mr. P and Iris or Geoff Leonard Internet

Sep 22 2012
Voodoo Queen Jacqueline ,voodooqueenjacqueline.com jacqueline henna JACQUELINE HENNA IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF ARTIST EVER .. SHE TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS RIT AFTER THAT .. DONT CALL HER U WILL BE SRRY , Internet Author: mv, Maryland Psychic: Voodoo Queen Jacqueline www.voodooqueenjacqueline.com Internet

Sep 15 2012
Dr. samuel Baker JAMADA NSUBUGA. In johannesburg city_ south Africa Promised to help me with my relationship problems and send me herbal medicines that I was to use, however, I never received anything Internet Author: , New York Psychic: Dr. samuel Baker Internet