Services → Cleaning Services

Oct 12 2015
Pirkanmaan ammattisiivous KY Pirkanmaan ammattisiivous KY, cleaning service, Tampere, Orivesi, Finland, bad customer service, doesnt hold promises, way too expensive, unreliable Orivesi Nationwide Author: New York Cleaning Services: Pirkanmaan ammattisiivous KY Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
American Pressure Clean and Carlos Bernal Their Ad Says "Satisfaction Guaranteed" -- Theirs Not Yours !!! Margate Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cleaning Services: American Pressure Clean Margate, Florida

Oct 07 2015
ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC This company is a rip-off. I called this company on October 5 asking for service for a carpet cleaning for a room and they told me that the service will be $ 35.00 and also a discount of $5, 00 senior discounts. I would like a full refund mailed to my home address immediately! Internet
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cleaning Services: ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC Internet

Oct 06 2015
Breathe easy air duct services. isaac sales tech breathe easy air duct service. rip off Grand Rapids Nationwide Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Cleaning Services: Breathe easy air duct services Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Peachy Green Clean Cooperative Economic justice coalition worst cleaning company I have worked for Athens Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia Cleaning Services: Peachy Green Clean Cooperative Athens, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Ace Carpet and Ducts Shady, ripoff, scam, takes advantage of customers, lies, overcharged Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Ace Carpet and Ducts Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
A.D. & Company Cleaning Owner: Andrea Pecora She had me fill out a 1099-form but not my wife and another person. She also tried firing me by a certain day if I didn't have my license. She discriminated my wife by telling my wife she was a liability because she has diabetes. She was paying me and not two others. North Versailles Pennsylavania
Author: Charleroi , Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: A.D. & Company Cleaning

Sep 20 2015
Zerorez Scam! Atlanta Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Cleaning Services: Zerorez Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 16 2015
Elite Operational Services Michelle Wyrick, James Wyrick Double charged for sub-par work Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Cleaning Services: Elite Operational Services Tallahassee, Florida

Sep 13 2015
Debbie Dagrosa Cleaning Business Egg Harbor Township New Jersey
Author: Somers Point , New Jersey Cleaning Services: Debbie Dagrosa Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

Sep 11 2015
JJ Powell was to clean Furnace, busted fire box and told me I needed a new furnace. Philipsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Moshannon, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: JJ Powell Philipsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 07 2015
Partners in Grime , Lisa Borella "DEEP CLEANING", $300 cash removed from the home and JOB NOT PERFORMED!!!!! Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Cleaning Services: Partners in Grime (Lisa Borella) Tucson, Arizona

Sep 03 2015
U Messit we clean it Cass West Charged an arm and a leg and did a very shoddy job Edmonton Alberta
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cleaning Services: U Messit we clean it Edmonton, Alberta

Aug 25 2015
SERVPRO of Mandarin owner Tom. Braddock Charged 5000 dollars for home cleanup and sending clothes, shoes etc for cleaning , after paid said items weren't included Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cleaning Services: SERVPRO of Mandarin Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 15 2015
Todd Nelson JanCore llc Approved Building Maintenance Jancore Deadbeat who doesn't pay his bills, failed to pay his companies sub contractors for work done. Oakland California Author: Richmond , California Cleaning Services: Todd Nelson JanCore llc Internet

Aug 12 2015
Green Genie Cleaning, John Pusateri, Mike Martha Ruining my property with their "Magic Genie Solution" Williamsville New York
Author: Williamsville, New York Cleaning Services: Green Genie Cleaning Internet

Aug 10 2015
American Pressure Clean Carlos Bernal Advertised in a flyer, set up an appointment,throughout the day said they were running late and never showed up to honor their price or services. Lake Worth Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Cleaning Services: American Pressure Clean Lake Worth, Florida

Aug 08 2015
Air fresh chem dry The old bait and switch routine Riverside California Author: Tustin, California Cleaning Services: Air fresh chem dry Riverside , California

Aug 05 2015
Jani-King of Austin ask Stoker Management I have worked for Jani-King of Austin aka as Stocker management for a little over a year and it is the only company I have ever worked for that actually rips off their employees payroll. Besides our hourly rate we are told as a bonus we get 3% of all the Commercial Cleaning Janitor Service Cedar Park Texas Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Cleaning Services: Jani-King of Austin ask Stoker Management Cedar Park, Texas

Aug 03 2015
Peachy Green Clean Cooperative The Economic Justice Coalition A cleaning business parading around as a Cooperative with no votes, no benefits, unequal pay, and a joining fee Athens Georgia
Author: Athens, Georgia Cleaning Services: Peachy Green Clean Cooperative athens, Georgia