Travel → Resorts

Oct 06 2015
Coco Bay Estates Invited for a free meal and presentation which led us into "investing" a lot of money into a fake enterprise at Coco Bay Estates. Tamarindo, C. R Author: Caroline, Alberta Resorts: Coco Bay Estates

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Trips Incentives Scamming innocent People Deerfeild Beach Florida Author: Maple Heights , Ohio Resorts: Trips Incentives Deerfeild Beach FL.,

Sep 30 2015
Gold Crown Timeshare exit company? Texas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Resorts: Gold Crown Texas

Sep 24 2015
westgate Resorts They do not deliver on their commitments. orlando Florida Author: Columbia, Maryland Resorts: westgate Resorts orlando, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Starpoint Resorts Sapphire Resorts,Geo Holiday Development LLC, Getaways Resort Management, BQ Resorts LLC This co is a huge ripoff. They have several lawyers on staff full time. Run like h***l. Don't go to the timeshare! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Stonewall, Alabama Resorts: Starpoint Resorts Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 17 2015
Globequest Travel Club Gave misleading information to make sale Florida Florida Author: Wildomar, California Resorts: Globequest Travel Club Florida, Florida

Sep 17 2015
vacationcenterdeal with HEMISPHERE TRAVEL HEMISPHERE TRAVEL - IATA ID 11500355vacationcenterdeal Travel SCAM money stolen Savannah Georgia Author: ANON, Other Resorts: vacationcenterdeal with HEMISPHERE TRAVEL Savannah, Georgia

Sep 17 2015
Sunset Harbor Resort BJ Cooke PRL Timeshare sale with guaranteed points rental agreement with PRL and Sunset Harbor. BJ Cooke ( Regional Sales Director ) going from town to town selling timeshare for Sunset Harbor and Point Rental Liquidators. Willis Texas Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Resorts: Sunset Harbor Resort Willis, Texas

Sep 12 2015
Vacation Priveleges/VIDA resorts Bait and switch scam Riviera Maya Mexico Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Resorts: Vacation Priveleges/VIDA resorts Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 08 2015
Preferred Guests Resort PGR This company stole my reservation money after I cancelled the entire vacation package and resort Winter Park Florida Author: Keller, Texas Resorts: Preferred Guests Resort Internet

Sep 02 2015
Chase Paymentech Dian Laudat Chase Paymentech open my account and allowed me to process cards. Deposited the funds into my account. 2 day later they withdrew the fund and closed the account. They then put a hold on all of my transactions. This was all done without notice. Conroe Nationwide
Author: Conroe, Texas Resorts: Chase Paymentech Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 Consumer Fraud Scottsdale Arizona
Author: chula Vista, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 Scottsdale, Arizona
14, Report #1251966

Aug 31 2015
Premier Cancun Vacations Scamming the elderly CancĂșn Mexico Author: tarrytown , New York Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations CancĂșn, Q.R. Mexico,
15, Report #1251916

Aug 31 2015
Tours R Us Bookitdiscount club sold me a prepaid all inclusive vacation added booking fees ,upgraded fees and taxes when finalized booking Nationwide Author: Skokie, Illinois Resorts: Tours R Us Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Atlantic City New Jersey Police Department, Atlantic City Police Department Towing Division Illegal Towing of my vehicle Atlantic City New Jersey
Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Resorts: Atlantic City New Jersey Police Department Atlantic City, New Jersey

Aug 21 2015
Susan Felarca of DR Consultants, Coastal Travel Susan 'Con Artist Felarca scammed me for $41K+ Phoenix Arizona Author: DeLand, Florida Resorts: Susan Felarca of DR Consultants Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 20 2015
Eccentry Holidays Sham Sunny Isles Florida Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Resorts: Eccentry Holidays Sunny Isles, Florida

Aug 19 2015
Diamond Resorts International When i purchased y Diamond Resorts Timeshare, it was transferred over from Mystic Dunes Resort. I was told that the maintenance fees would not be due during 2015 since i was purchasing in June, however, i received a bill in the mail on 19 Sep for a $2900 due on 1 Sep, this is not what i was told at the time of purchase. I was told that since i already paid maintenance fees under Mystic Dunes for the year, i would not have to pay twice, that was a LIE! I was also told that i could use my Barclay Mastercard to pay for my maintenance fees, The lies that are being told by Diamond Resorts International has got to be against the law, and i cannot imagine that i am the only one. Mystic Dunes/Diamond Resorts Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide