Electronics → Miscellaneous Electronics

26, Report #1320551

Aug 04 2016
Ryan Martin, Nick Irvin - Martin Wireless Cellular Loan Default and RipOff Portland Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Ryan Martin - Martin Wireless Portland, Oregon

27, Report #1320544

Aug 03 2016
Atomic deals.co Facebook advertisements for Disney watch of Mickey Mouse advertised for $26 plus $3.95 shipping . Took money and charged credit card but never sent product. Sent them 4 emails and while I receive their automatic responses showing my emails are delivered: Your request (19199) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.", no one ever gets back to me. New York Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Atomic deals.co Internet

28, Report #1320424

Aug 03 2016
cashforgamers.com Scam Will not pay Internet Author: Kerman, California Miscellaneous Electronics: cashforgamers.com Internet

29, Report #1320164

Aug 01 2016
Frigidaire Electrolux? Customer no service Nationwide Author: Veneta, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Frigidaire Nationwide

30, Report #1320107

Aug 01 2016
Solutions from Science pocket power plus is a joke Thomson Illinois Author: St. George, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Solutions from Science Thomson, Illinois

31, Report #1319771

Jul 30 2016
Savingology Sent wrong item, refused to replace or refund Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Savingology Internet

32, Report #1319555

Jul 29 2016
Power Pill Arcade Games, Nicholas or William U'Ren Received and arcade for a minor repair then said it would cost as much as a new one and then denied receiving it presumably to resell it Meza Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Power Pill Arcade Games Meza, Arizona

33, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

34, Report #1319252

Jul 27 2016
Violet Vapor SCAM #VOIDWARRANTY #RIPPEDOFF by Violet Vapor Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Violet Vapor Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 25 2016
DiscountsJungle Adams Brown Company sold expired product Internet Author: santa Rosa, California Miscellaneous Electronics: DiscountsJungle Internet

VSP Products VSP North America Owe me $6000!! GRAND RAPIDS Michigan
Author: Choctaw, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Electronics: VSP Products GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan

Jul 25 2016
hhgregg, Robert Riesbeck, Charles Young, Keith Zimmerman, Rebecca D. Jacobs liars, crooks, abusive, assault, sucks Nationwide Author: Woodbury, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: hhgregg Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Night Hawk Vision Exclusive,Exclusive Ad Puchased 125.00 dollars worth of goods and didnt receive anything 2lasers pointers,2 batteries and charger Internet Author: Rochester, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Night Hawk Vision Internet

Jul 23 2016
Zagg, Inc. Rip me off saying they never received my old screen protector Internet Author: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Zagg, Inc. Internet

Jul 22 2016
panasonic defective microwave Nationwide Author: lawndale, California Miscellaneous Electronics: panasonic Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Hoverboard360 Company will not refund purchase price for dangerous recalled product Lynbrook New York Author: Seattle, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Hoverboard360 Lynbrook, New York

Jul 20 2016
NightHawk Vision Order not received and they will not respond or answer the phone New York New York
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Miscellaneous Electronics: NightHawk Vision Internet