Services → Seminars

Approximately 239 Reports Found

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Nov 01 2016
TaxLienVault Tax Lien Vault Premium Financial Training REI Holdings Tax Lien Vault Fraud.. Lost My Entire IRA and Company Will Not Try to Help me Resolve in any way Springville Utah Author: Sacramento, California Seminars: TaxLienVault Springville, Utah

Nov 07 2016
Sterling Management Sterling Management Systems, Sterling, Emery Wilson Corporation Bait and switch system and high-pressure sales tactics to force Scientology religious agenda upon us Glendale California
Author: Nampa, Idaho Seminars: Sterling Management Glendale, California

Oct 08 2016
New Peaks, Millionaire Mind Intensive, Peak Potentials, Millionaire Mind Intensive Event Fools Innocent Consumers and Tricks Them into Spending Tens of Thousands of Dollars! Springville, Utah Nationwide Author: Windsor, Colorado Seminars: New Peaks Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Anthony Monfet FBA Importer Failure to Deliver Products and Service Madison Alabama Author: Miami, Florida Seminars: Anthony Monfet Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
LowestPriceTrafficSchool.com Ripoff, bait and switch, scam Jacksonville Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Seminars: LowestPriceTrafficSchool.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
BeFoundJobs.com Greig Wells BeFoundJobs.com rip off, scam, real life equivalent of puppy mill Tampa Florida Author: Houston, Texas Seminars: BeFoundJobs.com Internet

8, Report #1320370

Aug 02 2016
College Admissions Assistance WE WERE PREYED ON BY THIS COMPANY. WE ARE LEGAL GUARDIANS RAISING A GRANDCHILD Reno Nevada Author: Chandler, Arizona Seminars: College Admissions Assistance Reno, Nevada

Jul 07 2016
Global wide green Kirby Hanby and Janae Appel they are liers and promise one thing and dont keep their word i am owed money for time of loss waiting for my solar to be put on my home mesa Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Seminars: Global wide green Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
New Peaks LLC Continue to Fraudulently Charge My Credit Card Carlsbad Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Seminars: New Peaks LLC Nationwide

May 07 2016
Frank Rumbauskas, Jr. Never Cold Call Again Frank Rumbauskas is a scam artist Dallas Internet Author: Long Beach, California Seminars: Frank Rumbauskas, Jr. Internet

Mar 28 2016
Gwen This Company is a Rip Off: Be Aware. Gwen RN, Retired VA Nurse, Disable @ this time, Severe Arthritis –Total Knee Replacement Kalamazoo, Michigan 49048 To The Better Business Bureau or whom it may concern:I feel I was tricked by Property mana Stay Away from Scams & Rip Off Cpmpanies. Income Property USA 855-790-4443, Real Estate Instruction 866-621-1533 UT LEHI Utah Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Seminars: Gwen

Dec 07 2015
American Home Inspection Training AHIT Kept My Deposit Even Though I Cancelled The Very Next Day???????????? Waukesha WI Nationwide Author: Port Orchard, Washington Seminars: American Home Inspection Training Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Fred Pryor Seminars CareerTrack, division of PARK University Enterprises, Inc. Charged for a Seminar I couldn't attend Nationwide Author: Utah Seminars: Fred Pryor Seminars Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Hey I Saw Your Commercial Mike Pointer Scam Artist, Racist, Anti-Semitic, Law Breaker Los Angeles California Author: Hollywood, California Seminars: Hey I Saw Your Commercial Los Angeles, California