Home & Garden → Appliances

Dec 07 2016
Heatandcool.com UNIVERSAL ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS INC. Sold me a broken HVAC unit Author: Durham, North Carolina Appliances: Heatandcool.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Bosch Sold me a lemon, didn't take it back Nationwide Author: Hartford , Connecticut Appliances: Bosch Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
samsung appliances fridgewasherdryer ice maker never works/even after repaired in less than one month stopped working any appliance dealer Nationwide Author: pima, Arizona Appliances: samsung appliances Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Econo Pick CAT CLOCK RIP OFF. I received a plastic piece of junk that I paid $45 for and it was broken. I asked for my money back and they refused. Wanted a picture sent to them, which I did. They then sent me another broken clock instead of my money. It is broken and junk again. I cannot get these [people to refund my money. Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Appliances: Econo Pick Internet

Nov 28 2016
Designer Appliances Tierney, Matthew Would not honor listed prices on there website after places purchase and cancelled sale. Hopelawn New Jersey Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Appliances: Designer Appliances Hopelawn, New Jersey

Nov 28 2016
Whirlpool Microwave transformer burned out. Benton Harbor Michigan Author: oakdale, Minnesota Appliances: Whirlpool Benton Harbor, Michigan

Nov 27 2016
AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Appliances Connection Sell Broken and used items. Delivery Company is dishonest as is Company itself. Brooklyn New York Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Appliances: AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Nov 27 2016
All Makes Vac & Sew Vac Supplies that truly Suck Torrance California Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Appliances: All Makes Vac & Sew Torrance , California

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Thrive Market Online market Internet Author: Studio City , California Appliances: Thrive Market Internet

Nov 23 2016
AquaTru Defective product, incompetent staff Ontario Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Appliances: AquaTru Internet

Nov 21 2016
ASAP Appliances Scott Scott the owner Shrevport Louisiana
Author: shreveport, Louisiana Appliances: ASAP Appliances Shrevport, Louisiana

Nov 21 2016
COOL AIR DESIGNS AIR CONDITIONING RIPOFF Holbrook New York Author: Holbrook , New York Appliances: COOL AIR DESIGNS Holbrook, New York

Nov 19 2016
King Of Appliances - Appliance Scam Artist - sells broken, non-working, dangerous, fire hazard appliances and doesn't give a s** Dundas/Hamilton/Toronto Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Appliances: King Of Appliances dundas, Ontario

Nov 15 2016
AppliancesConnection.com and Consumer Priority Service Extended Protection Plan is a Scam Brooklyn Internet Author: New Jersey Appliances: AppliancesConnection.com Internet

Nov 15 2016
Kings Appliance Fraud Dundas Ontario Author: Alabama Appliances: Kings Appliance Dundas, Ontario

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Electricity Freedom System Software Projects Organic Gas powered Generator Beaverton Oregan Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Appliances: Electricity Freedom System Internet

Nov 04 2016
hhgregg warranty Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Pawleys Island, South Carolina Appliances: hhgregg Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Nov 02 2016
First American Home Warranty Corp. When I purchased my home I purchased this company for the Home Warranty and they screw the public It took them one week to order my part and I still don't have it installed. Van Nuys CA Author: Pensacola, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Corp. Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Into World Pty Ltd, Gibbons and Partners selling Distributorship in Australia for Smoke/Drug detectors Brisbane Queensland
Author: Perth, Other Appliances: Into World Pty Ltd Internet