Home & Garden → Appliances

Aug 19 2016
Sears Sears. The WORST Customer Service. Las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Sears Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Electrolux Electrolux North America Ignor the customers concern and maybe it will go away! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Auburndale, Florida Appliances: Electrolux Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 18 2016
Hedison Appliance Service INCOMPETENT and UNSCRUPULOUS Astoria New York Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Appliances: Hedison Appliance Service Internet

Aug 16 2016
Bud's Appliance and Refrigeration Service AKA Danion Navares Beware of Danion Navares He is not certified and is a Scam artist! Shady character! Liar! San Marcos Texas
Author: Kyle , Texas Appliances: Bud's Appliance and Refrigeration Service San Marcos, Texas

Aug 16 2016
CONN'S REFUSES to P/U Items/ Req. P/U April 2016 Beaumont Texas Author: La Marque, Texas Appliances: CONNS Beaumont, Texas

Aug 15 2016
H2O Energy Solution Aqua Clear Systems Inc Deceiving . Scamming, Atlanta, Pensacola GA, FL Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Appliances: H2O Energy Solution Georgia

Aug 13 2016
Home solutions. Eddie Smith / build zoom I looked on build zoom to find a license contractor to build a patio and sun room for our 25 anniversary . unfortunately I chose someone off build zoom.. wrong..he never has a contractor license but build zoom listed him as Haven one.. Moulton.al Nationwide/ alabama Author: Hartselle, Alabama Appliances: Home solutions. Eddie Smith Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Conn,s Home Plus Defective refrigerator and would not honor 10% off for which was advertised Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Appliances: Conn,s Home Plus Beaumont, Texas

Aug 10 2016
Appliances Connection, Jason M, Calvin, Sara Wolf, Nadiya N Rip off, stole, delayed, broke the law, stalled. lied Brooklyn, New York Author: San Francisco, California Appliances: Appliances Connection Brooklyn, New York

Aug 09 2016
kennesaw appliance repair Little Giant Consulting & Contracting Services; Terrence Harris FRAUD, Scams homeowner, appliance ownder into service call charges but doesn't sent reputable repair man knowing they get paid anyway kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Appliances: kennesaw appliance repair kennesaw, Georgia

Aug 09 2016
Little Giant Consulting & Contracting Services Terrence Harris (Owner) and Andrew (Partner) FRAUD!!! Scams consumers with service call, have no experience in appliance repair, they charge your card prior to getting to homeowner, knowing they make $$ for service call Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Appliances: Little Giant Consulting & Contracting Services Kennesaw, Georgia

Aug 08 2016
Samsung Samsung Refrigerator/Freezer Poor Customer Service! Not the way InnStyle would handle customers and products purchased. Nationwide
Author: Margate City, New Jersey Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

38, Report #1320901

Aug 05 2016
Carrier airconditioners International comfort Div. Central A/C 4 years old, falling apart 4 years into life and warrenty. Will not do anything to fix problem Syracuse, New York Nationwide Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Appliances: Carrier airconditioners Nationwide

39, Report #1320760

Aug 04 2016
Service Advantage GE Service Advantage service refridgerator ordered parts when they found parts were no longer available they claimed there was corrosion that is not covered huntingdon valley pennsylvania Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Appliances: Service Advantage Nationwide

40, Report #1320293

Aug 02 2016
Sears Sears Roebuck & co. I called Sears in middletown for a repair to my washing machine. They told me it was a one time flat fee of $49 plus 1 time labor Fer of $60.  Middletown New Jersey Author: keansburg, New Jersey Appliances: Sears Middletown , New Jersey

41, Report #1320084

Aug 01 2016
BJ's I was baited with a BJ's $40 gift card for someone to come out to test all the water in my home for free. Edison New Jersey Author: East Orange, New Jersey Appliances: BJ's Edison, New Jersey

42, Report #1320055

Aug 01 2016
Sears Holdings - Edward Lampert I ordered a refrigerator; model RF25HMEDBSR/AA on 23 May 2016. After weeks of no refrigerator and unproductive phone calls; I still don’t have my refrigerator. Therefore I attempted to get my money refunded.Hoffman Estates, IL 60179 Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Appliances: Sears Holdings Internet

43, Report #1319563

Jul 29 2016
Daryl's Appliance Repair Dishonest Scam Artist Dispatched by AHS Shreveport Louisiana Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Appliances: Daryl's Appliance Repair Shreveport, Louisiana

44, Report #1319540

Jul 29 2016
JDL HVAC services Misdiagnosed , pressured into being overcharged, sabotaging my unit Odenton Maryland Author: Columbia, Maryland Appliances: JDL HVAC services Maryland

45, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

46, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

Jul 26 2016
Eureka Forbes Eureka Forbes - Pathetic Service - 0 Response Bangalore Author: Bangalore, Other Appliances: Eureka Forbes Bangalore,