Health & Fitness → Emergency Medical Services

Approximately 263 Reports Found

Sep 30 2015
EliteCare Mansfield TX, GHEP, Greater Houston Emergency Phy Mansfield Overpriced emergency care clinic Mansfield Texas Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Emergency Medical Services: EliteCare Mansfield TX Houston, Texas

Aug 29 2015
William Beaumont hospital royal oak emergency room Worst emergency room staff doctor and nurses forgot their oaths they took Royal oak Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: William Beaumont hospital royal oak emergency roo Royal oak, Michigan

Aug 06 2015
Logiticare Logisticare left me bleeding in the street. Hartford Connecticut Author: West babylon, New York Emergency Medical Services: Logiticare Hartford, Connecticut

Aug 04 2015
Better Off Healthy selling emergency allert system, claimed my doctor told them to contact me Author: Running Springs, California Emergency Medical Services: Better Off Healthy Internet

Jun 26 2015
American Medical Response AMR Refusal to produce medical records Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Emergency Medical Services: American Medical Response Nationwide

Jun 24 2015

Jun 12 2015
H. Kent Hollins We paid this bill off in 2002 through garnishments through Buchannan county missouri courts, now he wants to come after us an garnish us again for something already paid in full Topeka Kansas Author: Rhome, Texas Emergency Medical Services: H. Kent Hollins Topeka, Kansas

May 15 2015
Patient First Most Expensive PPD Skin Test (TB Test) I've Received Feasterville Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Emergency Medical Services: Patient First Feasterville, Pennsylvania

May 07 2015
Chemsico Division ofunited industries corporation bugspray contamintion almost killed me but didnt do much for bugs. no known antedote available. saint  louis Missouri Author: tucson, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Chemsico st. louis, Missouri

Apr 21 2015
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency Burke Virginia Author: Waxahachie, Texas Emergency Medical Services: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Burke, Virginia

Apr 20 2015
XCare Inc This company is selling erroneous equipment to the elderly and continuing to withdraw funds from individual bank accounts. Xcare is using a false toll free number and false address. however they are located across the street from the address posted on their website. Elderly individual do not have anywhere to turn for help on this matter. The company I work for owns that toll free number and I receive multiple calls monthly from the elderly they have scammed. Sherman Texas Author: Raeford , North Carolina Emergency Medical Services: XCare Inc Sherman , Texas

Mar 23 2015
Action Care Ambulance ACA, Action Care, Action Care Centennial, Action Care Englewood, Action Care Ambulance, Action Care Scam Action Care Ambulance is billing medicare excessively Englewood Colorado Author: Colorado Emergency Medical Services: Action Care Ambulance Englewood, Colorado

Mar 20 2015
combined insurance VERY HUGE RIP-OFF!! I was hospitilized 3 weeks, 11 days in ICU in an induced coma. Upon filing a legitament claim, they said I forgot to dot an I or cross a T. I refilled 3 forms with all hospital bills included. The company reps. continued to come around to re-new my policy without mention of my claim!! I may have received a pat on the head for being A GOOD BOY . I had a freaking broken neck requiring immediate surgery! No response from these JERKS!! chicago Illinois Author: pueblo, Colorado Emergency Medical Services: combined insurance chicago, Illinois

Mar 17 2015
EPIC LLC Emergency Physicians Integrated Care Turned 20 year old son over to collections after his payment was misapplied to my husband's account Salt Lake City Utah Author: Bend, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: EPIC LLC Nationwide

Mar 10 2015
First Choice Emergency Room, Frisco, TEXAS Total Ripoff Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room, Frisco, TEXAS Frisco, Texas

Mar 08 2015
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center I charge the Fort Walton Beach Medical Center ER department with unethical deceptive practices. Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Fort Walton Beach Medical Center Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Mar 10 2015
publishers clearing house they sold me a pot that after you wash it it turns rusty and i have to cook food in this filthy nasty pot for my family washington New York Author: inglewood, California Emergency Medical Services: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Mar 05 2015
United States Medical Department Harassment calls Wheaton IL Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Emergency Medical Services: United States Medical Department Nationwide