Stores → Bridal Shops

Approximately 503 Reports Found

Aug 02 2015
DH GATE NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH DH GATE! Internet Author: los angeles, California Clothing Stores: DH GATE Internet

Jul 23 2015
My Expressions,LLC Rolandra Davis, Rolandra Davis Soniat Misordered merchandise, took my bridesmaids deposits and payments Marrero Louisiana Author: Marrero, Louisiana Bridal Shops: My Expressions,LLC Marrero, Louisiana

Jul 18 2015
06:15 AM I ordered 2 dresses from them for my son and then my daughter's wedding. One was ok, the other was ugly, cheap and just terrible. I've been trying to return it for a week now. There is no phone number to call, only yan email address they don't respond to and a chat that is a joke. China Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Bridal Shops: Internet

Jun 07 2015
Cottonwood Bridal or should I say Cottonwood brutal! they took our money & ran - left us with shoddy goods! High River Alberta Author: Okotoks, Alberta Bridal Shops: Cottonwood Bridal High River, Alberta

Mar 13 2015
Elegant Weddings Plus Canada U-Design Ripoff Scam artists --- Internet Author: OSHAWA, Ontario Bridal Shops: Elegant Weddings Plus Canada Internet

Mar 07 2015
The Pink Violet Shop (Etsy) Jetaimeweddings is her main website. Wedding Invitations Scam Unknown Internet Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Bridal Shops: The Pink Violet Shop (Etsy) Internet

Mar 02 2015
Victoria's Bridal Couture Not delivering product on schedule and refusal to provide any customer service or refund Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Bridal Shops: Victoria's Bridal Couture Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 20 2015
07:21 PM They took my order, my money & have not sent me anything. It is still "processing" Then they have the gaul to ask me to review the products I ordered. Internet Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Bridal Shops: Internet

Feb 19 2015
Direct Merchants Bank I closed my account and they sent me a bill for over 7,204.32.They sold this account to a collection in 2011. Author: ocala, Florida Bridal Shops: Direct Merchants Bank Internet
10, Report #1200317

Jan 08 2015
The Bridal Gallery, Owner Dave and employee Samantha Taking hard earned money from a bride to be salem Oregon Author: salem, Oregon Bridal Shops: The Bridal Gallery salem, Oregon
11, Report #1194794

Dec 11 2014
Tt-New York Altered a used dress instead of ordering me a new one Amherst New York Author: West Seneca , New York Bridal Shops: Tt-New York Amherst, New York

Oct 16 2014
House of Brides Don't give this company your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Bend, Oregon Bridal Shops: House of Brides Internet

Sep 08 2014
11:10 AM,, JDS Marketing Sent damaged product, will not refund and will only replace 3 out of 9. UNHAPPY Medina Minnesota
Author: Inwood, New York Bridal Shops: Grooms Internet

Sep 03 2014
Victoria's Bridal CHEAP AND SHADY UNPROFESSIONAL, CHEAP LOW QUALITY MERCHANDISE, RUDE, NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bridal Shops: Victoria's Bridal Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 01 2014
Charme Bridal & Prom DON'T BE THE NEXT VICTIM OF CHARME BRIDAL & PROM Buford Georgia
Author: Hoschton, Georgia Bridal Shops: Charme Bridal & Prom Buford, Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
House of Brides, Debbie, manager Blaming bride for late arrival of bridesmaids dresses Schaumburg Illinois Author: Deerfield, Illinois Bridal Shops: House of Brides Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 10 2014
house of brides House of Brides is keeping my money! I made my transaction online. Nationwide Author: naugatuck, Connecticut Bridal Shops: house of brides Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
07:11 AM Beware!!! Bad company Doesnt stand behind product..ignores problem, emails Internet Author: Pataskala, Ohio Bridal Shops: Internet