Stores → Bridal Shops

Approximately 510 Reports Found

Jun 29 2016
House of Brides Couture - Chicago Don't let them ruin your wedding too! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Bridal Shops: House of Brides Couture - Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jun 18 2016
Closet Works , facebook.com/Closet-works-1649698521965029/?fref=ts Closet Works fraud Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Bridal Shops: Closet Works Internet

Mar 25 2016
wishbrides Fabvoguedress i ordered a larger mother of the bride dress so i knew it would fit and when i received it it didnt have one tag on it and it was too small. Internet
Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Bridal Shops: wishbrides Internet

Mar 07 2016
Closet works Closet works, sells blouses and sareesSSR creations That site is fake, i am a victim, she ripped me off for 50k rupees, She callsher self Satya, gave me bank details in the name of Suchitra Neelam, And I believe she is based in Eluru West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh India Eluru Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Bridal Shops: Closet works Internet

Dec 11 2015
sammydress ITEM NEVER RECEIVED CHINA Internet Author: Brampton, Ontario, Ontario Bridal Shops: sammydress Internet

Nov 28 2015
House of Brides Brides Beware Don't Go Near House Of Brides Orland Park Illinois Author: Illinois Bridal Shops: House of Brides Orland Park , Illinois

Aug 02 2015
DH GATE NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH DH GATE! Internet Author: los angeles, California Clothing Stores: DH GATE Internet

Jul 23 2015
My Expressions,LLC Rolandra Davis, Rolandra Davis Soniat Misordered merchandise, took my bridesmaids deposits and payments Marrero Louisiana Author: Marrero, Louisiana Bridal Shops: My Expressions,LLC Marrero, Louisiana

Jul 18 2015
fabprettydress.com I ordered 2 dresses from them for my son and then my daughter's wedding. One was ok, the other was ugly, cheap and just terrible. I've been trying to return it for a week now. There is no phone number to call, only yan email address they don't respond to and a chat that is a joke. China Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Bridal Shops: fabprettydress.com Internet

Jun 07 2015
Cottonwood Bridal or should I say Cottonwood brutal! they took our money & ran - left us with shoddy goods! High River Alberta Author: Okotoks, Alberta Bridal Shops: Cottonwood Bridal High River, Alberta

Mar 13 2015
Elegant Weddings Plus Canada U-Design Ripoff Scam artists --- Internet Author: OSHAWA, Ontario Bridal Shops: Elegant Weddings Plus Canada Internet

Mar 07 2015
The Pink Violet Shop (Etsy) Jetaimeweddings is her main website. Wedding Invitations Scam Unknown Internet Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Bridal Shops: The Pink Violet Shop (Etsy) Internet

Mar 02 2015
Victoria's Bridal Couture Not delivering product on schedule and refusal to provide any customer service or refund Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Bridal Shops: Victoria's Bridal Couture Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 20 2015
BridalPure.com They took my order, my money & have not sent me anything. It is still "processing" Then they have the gaul to ask me to review the products I ordered. Internet Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Bridal Shops: BridalPure.com Internet

Feb 19 2015
Direct Merchants Bank I closed my account and they sent me a bill for over 7,204.32.They sold this account to a collection in 2011. Author: ocala, Florida Bridal Shops: Direct Merchants Bank Internet

16, Report #1200317

Jan 08 2015
The Bridal Gallery, Owner Dave and employee Samantha Taking hard earned money from a bride to be salem Oregon Author: salem, Oregon Bridal Shops: The Bridal Gallery salem, Oregon

17, Report #1194794

Dec 11 2014
Tt-New York Altered a used dress instead of ordering me a new one Amherst New York Author: West Seneca , New York Bridal Shops: Tt-New York Amherst, New York

Oct 16 2014
House of Brides Don't give this company your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Bend, Oregon Bridal Shops: House of Brides Internet