Health & Fitness → Eye Care

Sep 16 2014
Zenni Optical Delivered defective and unusable glasses twice and now refuses to issue store credit or full refund Novato Internet Author: Georgia Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Sep 15 2014
Stanton Optical RIPOFF SCAM Buy One Get One Free Sacramento California Author: Herald, California Eye Care: Stanton Optical Sacramento, California

Sep 09 2014
Acuvue Vistakon (vistakon@apfco.com) ACUVUE REBATE SCAM (I received one of three rebates submitted for my family) Waiting since May 1st. Nationwide Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Eye Care: Acuvue Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Walmart Eye Vision Center in Roseburg, Oregon Wrong prescription, could not see with glasses, VERY rude behavior from optician,doesn't know information about their product. Roseburg Oregon Author: Myrtle Creek, Oregon Eye Care: Walmart Eye Vision Center in Roseburg, Oregon Roseburg, Oregon

Sep 03 2014
Hollywood Color Contacts Damaged Product was sent to me! Hendersonville NV Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Eye Care: Hollywood Color Contacts Internet

Sep 02 2014
Le Dominque & Lumera sister companies Le Dominque/Lumera r sister companies u have to cancel each individual or u'll be chrg individually. No shipping invoice is provided  Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Eye Care: Le Dominque Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 01 2014
Eye Associates of St. Charles; Kathleen G. Avery, O.D. Rip me off by eye doctor Kathleen G. Avery, O.D. of Eye Associates of St. Charles, MO Saint Peters Missouri Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Dental Services: Eye Associates of St. Charles Saint Peters, Missouri

Aug 29 2014
Derma Luvente Online ordeered a sample of eye cream. Paid shipping.There was no paperwork that came with the order. Onlne didn't specify that after you received you would get product monthly. I never received any more product, but they have been billing my account for Charging for product I have not received. Hung up on me when I tried to get an address to return their sample. Internet Author: Cairo, Ohio Eye Care: Derma Luvente Internet

Aug 28 2014
Acuvue Acuvue Rebate Never Received El Paso Texas Author: SF, California Eye Care: Acuvue El Paso, Texas

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

12, Report #1172033

Aug 24 2014
LaDermanique and Lumera Lumera has sold out and will no longer be selling from this website. If you are an existing customer and have any questions or concerns, please call our 24/7 Customer Support # - 1-888-312-6659 Returns Address:Lumera120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 2 This was one of the biggest scams ever. It puts at risk businesses who are trying to sell legitimate products. After advertising online for test serums for mailing costs alone, without my explicit permission they sold me two more bottles for a combine cost of $180 and then refused to cancel my order or send me my money back for unused products. I hope they are brought to justice. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Eye Care: LaDermanique and Lumera Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Dermajuvenate Stole money from my account. Im on disability income they took 200 in 2 months. Im livid! Internet Author: Kelowna British Columbia, British Columbia Eye Care: Dermajuvenate Internet

Aug 20 2014
Lumera and LaDermanique These companies charged my debit card 97.88 and 87.67 without my authorization. WY and SC Author: Helmville, Montana Eye Care: Lumera and LaDermanique Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Bard Optical defective product refused to refund bizarre behavior springfield Illinois Author: Illinois Eye Care: Bard Optical springfield, Illinois

Aug 19 2014
Dermagenix threatened to charge credit card stated the product sent to me wasnt a sample as advertized and i was over my 14 days trial limit Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Dermagenix Internet

Aug 19 2014
Acuvue REBATE Program is a FRUAD No Rebate Ever Recived Internet Author: waxahachie, Texas Eye Care: Acuvue Internet

Aug 11 2014
Revita eye BeauDerma Revita Eye makes the typical claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. They make a broader claim of firming sagging skin if used in conjunction with another product called 'Beau Derma'. Although their web site has feedback, they do not have a link to allow actual customers to leave feedback, so, apparently, thier 'feedback' is fake. The web site also does not tell you the actual cost of the product. They have a two week 'Free Trial' where they will send you the product for the cost of shipping only. The trail begins the day you place your order NOT the day you recieve it. I placed my order on July 27th and did not recieve the cream until Aug. 1st, already 5 days into the trial period! After using Revita Eye for 3 days I experienced a fairly severe allergic reaction (something that has never happened to me before, I do Not have 'sensative' skin). By the time I contacted them, I was already 9 days into the trial, even though I only had the cream 4 days. The person I talked to said I would be billed $38.95 for the cream, even though I was canceling well within the 'Free Trial' timeframe! I complained and he reduced the price to $22...so much for a Free trial! If this product ends up causing permanent damage to my skin, I will be looking for an attorney....currently my eyes are worse than before I used the cream, more wrinkles caused by severe dryness and itching, and my eyes and surrounding skin are swollen. Beau Derma did pretty much the same thing, but had a 'return' offer. I will write a separate complaint about them if they do not accept my return, and I am assuming, by their stringent rules, they WILL find a reason to claim I did not comply and bill me $89.99 for the cream anyway! Santa Ana Ca. 92704 Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Eye Care: revita eye Nationwide

Aug 09 2014
Siteforstyle.com Sunglasses survey through Siteforstyle/Amazon Rip Off Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Eye Care: Siteforstyle.com Internet

Aug 09 2014
dermanique False advertising, misleading information and deceitful terms and condtitions Greenville South Carolina Author: Taylorsville, Kentucky Eye Care: dermanique Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 08 2014
eye desire aka eyedesire.com, aka dr. david roth - eyedesire.com, eyedesire , eye desire eye desire aka eyedesire.com, aka dr. david roth - eyedesire.com, eyedesire , eye desire Scam, Fraud, Ripoff, EyeDesire Scam, eye desire, eye-desire Miami Beach Florida
Author: Florida Eye Care: eye desire aka eyedesire.com, aka dr. david roth - eyedesire.com, eyedesire , eye desire Miami Beach, Florida