Health & Fitness → Eye Care

Approximately 990 Reports Found

Jul 25 2014
Lumeria i was charged but no product received not given Internet Author: Maryville, Tennessee Eye Care: Lumeria Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
Dermallure Back in June, I saw an ad on CNN for a free trial sample of Dermallure . The ad stated you received a free trial sample for only $4.95. The $4.95 was for shipping and handling. Exactly a month later, I received another shipment. I was floored. I thought I was receiving a free trial sample and if I liked the product, I could order more. The ad did not indicate you were signing up for monthly shipments. I could not believe my checking account was charged twice for two shipments. I spoke to CS rep Ashley yesterday (7-23-14) and was told I could not return the 6-13-14 shipment. I did receive a RMA number for the July shipment. I asked to speak to a manager and was told the manager was in a meeting and he would call me back. I am still waiting for that call back. Please send me a RMA for the June shipment. You ad is very deceiving and I feel like I have been ripped off. Not a good way to do business. Haslet Internet Author: Red Rock, Texas Eye Care: Dermallure Internet

Jul 22 2014
pro dermagenix free trial just pay shipping & handling Aston Pennsylvania Author: east haven, Connecticut Eye Care: pro dermagenix Aston, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
WarbyParker.com, Warby Parker, WarbyParker Warbyparker.com couldn't see out of my glasses New york Internet Author: New York Eye Care: WarbyParker.com, Warby Parker, WarbyParker Internet

Jul 18 2014
Dermallure and Skin Essentials I saw an ad on the dermallure website It says to try this product for $4.95 and if I like it to call and order it and tell then how good it is. The next thing I know they charge my account $99.96 twice and they refuse to give me my money back. Now I realize that they thief, a crock and a lair. please Help me get back my money. I had to close my account. thank you fort worth Texas new york Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Dermallure and Skin Essentials Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Eyedesire AKA Dr David Roth Eyedesire.com Miami Fl Eyedesire AKA Dr David Roth Eyedesire.com Miami Fl Scam, Fraud, Ripoff, EyeDesire Scam Miami Florida
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Eye Care: Eyedesire AKA Dr David Roth Eyedesire.com Miami Fl Miami, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Dr David M. Roth, Roth Eye Care, South Beach Eye Care/Miami Eye Care Dr David M. Roth, Roth Eye Care, South Beach Eye Care/Miami Eye Care unhappy with services Miami Florida
Author: miami, Florida Eye Care: Dr David M. Roth, Roth Eye Care, South Beach Eye Care/Miami Eye Care Miami, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Magnifying Aids Provides Horrible Serice & Doesn't Stand By Their Products Internet Author: Reston, Virginia Eye Care: Magnifying Aids Clearwater, Florida

Jul 10 2014
vip.raybanoutlet-stores.com CHEAP FAKE RAY BANS sold as genuine!!! RIP-OFF!!!! China Internet Author: San Diego, California Eye Care: vip.raybanoutlet-stores.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
glassesusa.com rip me off and stole my money israel Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: glassesusa.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
La Derminique Ripped off, and no way to contact Greenville South Carolina Author: Payson, Arizona Eye Care: La Derminique Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 08 2014
Revitol Natural Skin Cream Worlds Greatest "Concoction" Burbank California Author: Richland, Washington Eye Care: Revitol Natural Skin Cream Burbank, California

Jul 07 2014
La Dermanique Face Serum I ordered a free sample over the internet and was charged $97.88 to my credit card. When I tried to cancel by phone, I could never get through. The call kept dropping. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Eye Care: La Dermanique Face Serum Internet

Jul 06 2014
RVTL / EQUINOX Charged for shipping on a 14 day trial when product had not left the shipping company. Palmdale CA Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Eye Care: RVTL / EQUINOX Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Marci F Marci F Money Hog - Scam - Insurance Scam - Terrible Service - Doesn't care anymore Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Eye Care: Marci F Miami, Florida

Jun 24 2014
Speet.com, Owner or Manager Website says immediate shipping - after 3 days my order was not processed. Called to find out that another 7 business days to ship. Owner/manager hung up on me and the chat operator discontinued conversation doesn't appear Internet Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Speet.com Internet

Jun 23 2014
La Dermanique Free trial turned bad. Greenville Internet Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Eye Care: La Dermanique Internet

Jun 23 2014
Deep sea cosmetics the products were sold to me and the next day i get skin rashes and eyes were swollen sioux falls South Dakota Author: Geneva, Illinois Eye Care: Deep sea cosmetics sioux falls, South Dakota

Jun 19 2014
The Vision Centers Fraudulent, cheating, stealing, overcharging, misrepresentation, apathetic, customer abandonment Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Eye Care: The Vision Centers Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 18 2014
Eye Floaters Solutions http://eye-floaters-solution.com/ Asked for solution and they never mailed it, but they have been billing me for product through PayPal continuously even though I did write to them and informed them I never received product. Started out at 47 now it is up to 260 Unknown Author: Encintas, California Eye Care: Eye Floaters Solutions Internet