Health & Fitness → Eye Care

Sep 27 2016
REJUVENEM Said that this is Kelly Ripa's secret line Dresher Internet Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Eye Care: REJUVENEM Internet

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 24 2016
ey restore rx skin restore rx skin cream Author: cutler, Illinois Eye Care: ey restore rx

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

Sep 20 2016
Beauty Impressions promised free trial and charged for the sample Pacolma California Author: brooklyn, New York Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Renew Derma Misleading!!!! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Eye Care: Renew Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi

Sep 19 2016
LashSerum Plus Deliberate fraud Internet Author: Zionsville, Indiana Eye Care: LashSerum Plus Internet

Sep 17 2016
Arbonne Carlyn Peterson: Eye Stye from Contaminated Makeup Products Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: Arbonne Internet

Sep 16 2016
Essential beauty and health Essential beauty and health.com They answer and then hang up so you cannot complain or cancel San diego Nationwide Author: toms river, New Jersey Eye Care: Essential beauty and health Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Eyecomplexrx Skincomplexrx Offered trial product shipping charges only, took 175.00 out of my account 2 weeks later. Santa Ana California
Author: Yakima, Washington Eye Care: Eyecomplexrx Skincomplexrx Internet

Sep 12 2016
VSkin or Age Escape Snake Venom cream scam? Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Eye Care: VSkin or Age Escape Internet

Sep 12 2016
revital skin care Enhance Skin orSlim Green Coffee offered a trial product and then charges a monthly reaccuring charge for trial product. Then states that the product is a auto ship order. I only ordered the trial size not the auto ship. The company very easily has a way of deceiving the consumer of a trial use of their product. New York and New Jersey Internet Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Eye Care: revital skin care Internet

Sep 10 2016
GlassesUSA Risk Free Shipping Hicksville New York Author: Grover Beach, California Eye Care: GlassesUSA Hicksville, New York

Sep 10 2016
Vivalux face cream and eye serum Took $200.00 dollars out of my account for tria onlyl 3 days after reciving trial after Internet Author: St regis, Montana Eye Care: Vivalux face cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 09 2016
Properous Group Eyetensitize Ordered a free Trial product off TV only paying Shipping fee, but have been scammed with about $600,00 being taken out of my Bank Account Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Texas Eye Care: Properous Group Las Vegas, Nevada