Health & Fitness → Eye Care

May 21 2016
New Brillance New Brillance Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Neenah, Wisconsin Eye Care: New Brillance Rancho Santa Fe, California

May 20 2016
ParanaLentes Sent very old LOT product. Order was placed2016, recieved a 2012LOT/Batch. Curitiba Internet
Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Eye Care: ParanaLentes Internet

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 15 2016
Skin optics Eye essentials Total scam Santa Ana California Internet Author: Long Beach Island, New Jersey Eye Care: Skin optics Internet

May 14 2016
Beauty Impressions, Skin Elements Unadvertised 14 day trial not clearly stated on 'free trial' Pacoima California Author: Manchester, Missouri Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 12 2016
My Eye Lab Deceptive tactics to make you overspend NORTH MIAMI BEACH Florida Author: N Miami Beach, Florida Eye Care: My Eye Lab NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Florida

May 10 2016
BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE COMPLETE SCAM AND TOTAL ROBBERY AND RIP-OFF pacoima California Author: sparks, Nevada Eye Care: BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE pacoima, California

May 10 2016
Hydrolux skin cream Blossom Lie cheat and steal..persistent scammers. When I tried to cancel they would only allow it for a 2 month period, Internet Author: Albany, Oregon Eye Care: Hydrolux skin cream Internet

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a "free trial" and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the " free trial" I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 06 2016
Beauty Impressions Eye Vibe, Skin Element Scam - Do not Try Pacoima California Author: Irving, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 05 2016
Stanton optical Stanton optical Farragut, TN Think Twice Farragut Tennessee Author: Maryville, Tennessee Eye Care: Stanton optical Farragut, Tennessee

May 04 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL Dermasoft Skin Restore of Santa Ana , California Purecell Eye Therapy of Santa Ana, CA Misleading Unethical - Lacking Business Practices with Integrity Santa Ana, Internet Author: Rosebud, Montana Eye Care: DERMASOFT & PURECELL Internet

May 03 2016
MIRAVIE J Richardson Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Eye Care: MIRAVIE Internet

May 01 2016
VLHEALTH took money from my bank account twice Internet Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Eye Care: VLHEALTH Internet

May 01 2016
revive derma revive derma skin cream scam. refuse to cancel orders, and no english speaking customer service representatives internet Nationwide Author: eastpointe, Michigan Eye Care: revive derma Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Jang Health Group I ordered a trial size for $4.95 -30 days later they charged my account for $93.92. New York NewYork, 10011 Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Eye Care: Jang Health Group Internet

Apr 25 2016
Mira Vie Eye Serum Mira Vie Skin CreamEye Serum Review Terrible product, auto shipped and billed without my permission! PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Eye Care: Mira Vie Eye Serum Internet