Health & Fitness → Eye Care

Aug 29 2014
Derma Luvente Online ordeered a sample of eye cream. Paid shipping.There was no paperwork that came with the order. Onlne didn't specify that after you received you would get product monthly. I never received any more product, but they have been billing my account for Charging for product I have not received. Hung up on me when I tried to get an address to return their sample. Internet Author: Cairo, Ohio Eye Care: Derma Luvente Internet

Aug 28 2014
Acuvue Acuvue Rebate Never Received El Paso Texas Author: SF, California Eye Care: Acuvue El Paso, Texas

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

5, Report #1172033

Aug 24 2014
LaDermanique and Lumera Lumera has sold out and will no longer be selling from this website. If you are an existing customer and have any questions or concerns, please call our 24/7 Customer Support # - 1-888-312-6659 Returns Address:Lumera120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 2 This was one of the biggest scams ever. It puts at risk businesses who are trying to sell legitimate products. After advertising online for test serums for mailing costs alone, without my explicit permission they sold me two more bottles for a combine cost of $180 and then refused to cancel my order or send me my money back for unused products. I hope they are brought to justice. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Eye Care: LaDermanique and Lumera Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Dermajuvenate Stole money from my account. Im on disability income they took 200 in 2 months. Im livid! Internet Author: Kelowna British Columbia, British Columbia Eye Care: Dermajuvenate Internet

Aug 20 2014
Lumera and LaDermanique These companies charged my debit card 97.88 and 87.67 without my authorization. WY and SC Author: Helmville, Montana Eye Care: Lumera and LaDermanique Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Bard Optical defective product refused to refund bizarre behavior springfield Illinois Author: Illinois Eye Care: Bard Optical springfield, Illinois

Aug 19 2014
Dermagenix threatened to charge credit card stated the product sent to me wasnt a sample as advertized and i was over my 14 days trial limit Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Dermagenix Internet

Aug 19 2014
Acuvue REBATE Program is a FRUAD No Rebate Ever Recived Internet Author: waxahachie, Texas Eye Care: Acuvue Internet

Aug 11 2014
Revita eye BeauDerma Revita Eye makes the typical claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. They make a broader claim of firming sagging skin if used in conjunction with another product called 'Beau Derma'. Although their web site has feedback, they do not have a link to allow actual customers to leave feedback, so, apparently, thier 'feedback' is fake. The web site also does not tell you the actual cost of the product. They have a two week 'Free Trial' where they will send you the product for the cost of shipping only. The trail begins the day you place your order NOT the day you recieve it. I placed my order on July 27th and did not recieve the cream until Aug. 1st, already 5 days into the trial period! After using Revita Eye for 3 days I experienced a fairly severe allergic reaction (something that has never happened to me before, I do Not have 'sensative' skin). By the time I contacted them, I was already 9 days into the trial, even though I only had the cream 4 days. The person I talked to said I would be billed $38.95 for the cream, even though I was canceling well within the 'Free Trial' timeframe! I complained and he reduced the price to $22...so much for a Free trial! If this product ends up causing permanent damage to my skin, I will be looking for an attorney....currently my eyes are worse than before I used the cream, more wrinkles caused by severe dryness and itching, and my eyes and surrounding skin are swollen. Beau Derma did pretty much the same thing, but had a 'return' offer. I will write a separate complaint about them if they do not accept my return, and I am assuming, by their stringent rules, they WILL find a reason to claim I did not comply and bill me $89.99 for the cream anyway! Santa Ana Ca. 92704 Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Eye Care: revita eye Nationwide

Aug 09 2014
Siteforstyle.com Sunglasses survey through Siteforstyle/Amazon Rip Off Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Eye Care: Siteforstyle.com Internet

Aug 09 2014
dermanique False advertising, misleading information and deceitful terms and condtitions Greenville South Carolina Author: Taylorsville, Kentucky Eye Care: dermanique Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 08 2014
eye desire aka eyedesire.com, aka dr. david roth - eyedesire.com, eyedesire , eye desire eye desire aka eyedesire.com, aka dr. david roth - eyedesire.com, eyedesire , eye desire Scam, Fraud, Ripoff, EyeDesire Scam, eye desire, eye-desire Miami Beach Florida
Author: Florida Eye Care: eye desire aka eyedesire.com, aka dr. david roth - eyedesire.com, eyedesire , eye desire Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 03 2014
Zenni Optical Inexpensive Glasses on Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Aug 01 2014
Lumera Eye Serum and ("sister company") Dermanique Buyer Beware - Dermanique and Lumera Greenville South Carolina Author: Toms River, New Jersey Eye Care: Lumera Eye Serum Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 30 2014
Auravie I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 shipping but two weeks after I received the merchandise I noticed a charge on my credit for $97.88Did not expect this charge. Called to try and completely removed. But they refused. Though I am positive Internet Author: Dana Point, California Eye Care: Auravie Internet

Jul 25 2014
Lumeria i was charged but no product received not given Internet Author: Maryville, Tennessee Eye Care: Lumeria Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
Dermallure Back in June, I saw an ad on CNN for a free trial sample of Dermallure . The ad stated you received a free trial sample for only $4.95. The $4.95 was for shipping and handling. Exactly a month later, I received another shipment. I was floored. I thought I was receiving a free trial sample and if I liked the product, I could order more. The ad did not indicate you were signing up for monthly shipments. I could not believe my checking account was charged twice for two shipments. I spoke to CS rep Ashley yesterday (7-23-14) and was told I could not return the 6-13-14 shipment. I did receive a RMA number for the July shipment. I asked to speak to a manager and was told the manager was in a meeting and he would call me back. I am still waiting for that call back. Please send me a RMA for the June shipment. You ad is very deceiving and I feel like I have been ripped off. Not a good way to do business. Haslet Internet Author: Red Rock, Texas Eye Care: Dermallure Internet

Jul 22 2014
pro dermagenix free trial just pay shipping & handling Aston Pennsylvania Author: east haven, Connecticut Eye Care: pro dermagenix Aston, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
WarbyParker.com, Warby Parker, WarbyParker Warbyparker.com couldn't see out of my glasses New york Internet Author: New York Eye Care: WarbyParker.com, Warby Parker, WarbyParker Internet