Health & Fitness → Eye Care

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 27 2016
REJUVENEM Said that this is Kelly Ripa's secret line Dresher Internet Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Eye Care: REJUVENEM Internet

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 24 2016
ey restore rx skin restore rx skin cream Author: cutler, Illinois Eye Care: ey restore rx

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

Sep 20 2016
Beauty Impressions promised free trial and charged for the sample Pacolma California Author: brooklyn, New York Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Renew Derma Misleading!!!! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Eye Care: Renew Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi

Sep 19 2016
LashSerum Plus Deliberate fraud Internet Author: Zionsville, Indiana Eye Care: LashSerum Plus Internet

Sep 17 2016
Arbonne Carlyn Peterson: Eye Stye from Contaminated Makeup Products Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: Arbonne Internet

Sep 16 2016
Essential beauty and health Essential beauty and health.com They answer and then hang up so you cannot complain or cancel San diego Nationwide Author: toms river, New Jersey Eye Care: Essential beauty and health Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Eyecomplexrx Skincomplexrx Offered trial product shipping charges only, took 175.00 out of my account 2 weeks later. Santa Ana California
Author: Yakima, Washington Eye Care: Eyecomplexrx Skincomplexrx Internet

Sep 12 2016
VSkin or Age Escape Snake Venom cream scam? Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Eye Care: VSkin or Age Escape Internet

Sep 12 2016
revital skin care Enhance Skin orSlim Green Coffee offered a trial product and then charges a monthly reaccuring charge for trial product. Then states that the product is a auto ship order. I only ordered the trial size not the auto ship. The company very easily has a way of deceiving the consumer of a trial use of their product. New York and New Jersey Internet Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Eye Care: revital skin care Internet

Sep 10 2016
GlassesUSA Risk Free Shipping Hicksville New York Author: Grover Beach, California Eye Care: GlassesUSA Hicksville, New York

Sep 10 2016
Vivalux face cream and eye serum Took $200.00 dollars out of my account for tria onlyl 3 days after reciving trial after Internet Author: St regis, Montana Eye Care: Vivalux face cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 09 2016
Properous Group Eyetensitize Ordered a free Trial product off TV only paying Shipping fee, but have been scammed with about $600,00 being taken out of my Bank Account Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Texas Eye Care: Properous Group Las Vegas, Nevada