Health & Fitness → Eye Care

Sep 02 2015
glasses USA Internet Author: Deltona, Florida Eye Care: glasses USA Internet

Sep 02 2015
Americas Best Eyeglasses Contact Lens Exam Fraud lacey Washington Author: Grapeview, Washington Eye Care: Americas Best Eyeglasses lacey, Washington

3, Report #1252041

Aug 31 2015
Sterling Optical Lynbrook, NY Nasty sales people and inferior service Lynbrook New York Author: Hewlett, New York Eye Care: Sterling Optical Lynbrook, NY Lynbrook, New York

Aug 30 2015
Vita Cream & Eye Serum Eye Born Rip-off anti-aging cream that does not work & is not endorsed by Dr. Oz!  Florida Internet Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Vita Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Aug 29 2015
MyEyeLab Hollywood BaiT and switch, along with terrible quality products. Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Eye Care: MyEyeLab Hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Aug 26 2015
Vitier Vitier Scam Automatically Charges $89.97 Santa Ana California Author: Miami Beach, Florida Eye Care: Vitier Santa Ana, California

Aug 25 2015
eyetensive skintensive Total Scam Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Eye Care: eyetensive Internet

Aug 22 2015
Skinlogic and Eyetensive Skinlogic and Eyetensive This company stole from me. Let me explained: I ordered there product for $10.95 which I never received. When I called they told me my product was deliver on August 10th. Which I have yet to receive. On August 1th 2015 My checking account was missing $170.90. For what!!! They took out there $10.95 for what the product cost. In short I was charged $200 for nothing. I say that I was ripped off for shore. In other words they stole from me. I thought stealing was a crime. Santa Ana California Author: Medford, Massachusetts Eye Care: Skinlogic and Eyetensive Santa Ana , California

Aug 21 2015
vitier eye and skin cream i just wanted a trial offer to see if it worked. so i got it and have useing it everyday. i am not impresed then i notice on my bank account that they have charged me 85 dollors two times. i did not want this and did not order it. i just wanted the trial. rip offf from these people who just want to look bettee Internet Author: springdale, Arkansas Eye Care: vitier eye and skin cream Internet

Aug 20 2015
Stanton Optical Buy one pair get one free Knoxville Tennessee Author: Louisville, Tennessee Eye Care: Stanton Optical Knoxville, Tennessee

Aug 20 2015
Vietier Eye Cream Vitier Eye the company took money out of my bank account without permission to do so. I paid for shipping nothing else. They set me up for future shipments, they told me I can return it for a refund,but did not tell me that my inital shipping funds would be refunded to me since I now have no product. The rep on the phone kept changing the amount that I could get back. It sounds like a full on scam. Santa Ana California Author: El Cajon, California Eye Care: Vietier Eye Cream Santa Ana , California

Aug 20 2015
glassesusa.com When I asked for a refund, they tried to sell me more pairs of glasses. They say free shipping and returns--NOPE. new york city Internet Author: richardson, Texas Eye Care: glassesusa.com Internet

Aug 19 2015
Live Right Nutrient, Perfect Skin On June 18th I received an email advertisement for Topical Vitiman C eyecream. I went to the website to order it and it said for a limited time they would send a sample for $4.95. I didn't receive the product until July 15th. I did not see anything about having to cancel within 17 days or I'd be enrolled in an auto ship program and charged $89.95 per month.Scottsdale, AZ AZ & GA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Live Right Nutrient Scottsdale, AZ ,

Aug 19 2015
Vitier eye serum and skin cream Vitriol for Vitier Internet Author: sumter, South Carolina Eye Care: Vitier Internet

Aug 18 2015
GlassesUSA Refused to Answer Claim of Defective Merchandise Internet
Author: Hanwell, Maine Eye Care: GlassesUSA Internet

Aug 17 2015
Stanton Optical This place is a joke and so is the "manager" Augusta Georgia
Author: Martinez, Georgia Eye Care: Stanton Optical Augusta, Georgia

Aug 15 2015
Demanu Eye Dermanu Eye Scamer that trick user of having free tril but continue charging monthly fees Internet Author: Spring, Texas Eye Care: Demanu Eye Internet

Aug 13 2015
Sereno Eye Cream & Joven Skin Care Rip-off product with scammy "Free" trial Internet Author: Fresno, California Eye Care: Sereno Eye Cream & Joven Skin Care Internet

Aug 11 2015
Vitier Advanced Age defying Cream, Natural Ceramides Youth Cream Very Deceptive Advertising Tactics Internet, CA
Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Eye Care: Vitier Advanced Age defying Cream Internet

Aug 06 2015
Lavish Skincare Charged my account before the end of the trial period. When I cancelled they would not give me an address to return the product. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Eye Care: Lavish Skincare Internet