Health & Fitness → Eye Care

May 04 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL Dermasoft Skin Restore of Santa Ana , California Purecell Eye Therapy of Santa Ana, CA Misleading Unethical - Lacking Business Practices with Integrity Santa Ana, Internet Author: Rosebud, Montana Eye Care: DERMASOFT & PURECELL Internet

May 03 2016
MIRAVIE J Richardson Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Eye Care: MIRAVIE Internet

May 01 2016
VLHEALTH took money from my bank account twice Internet Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Eye Care: VLHEALTH Internet

May 01 2016
revive derma revive derma skin cream scam. refuse to cancel orders, and no english speaking customer service representatives internet Nationwide Author: eastpointe, Michigan Eye Care: revive derma Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Jang Health Group I ordered a trial size for $4.95 -30 days later they charged my account for $93.92. New York NewYork, 10011 Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Eye Care: Jang Health Group Internet

Apr 25 2016
Mira Vie Eye Serum Mira Vie Skin CreamEye Serum Review Terrible product, auto shipped and billed without my permission! PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Eye Care: Mira Vie Eye Serum Internet

Apr 24 2016
Skin elements Beauty impressions After using their product I realize they were falsely advertising it. I contacted skin element and asked what I could do to cancel my subscription. I followed their instructions after six weeks they build my account for $200. When I tried to get this issue resolved they would tell me they were having technical difficulties I would have to return my call. In the meantime they withdrew $200 from my checking account. This was after I'd done everything per their instructions to cancel anything to do with that company. San Fransisco, CA 94115 Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Skin elements Internet

Apr 14 2016
Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology Dr. Coad Refused to give me my Medical Records New York New York Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology New York, New York

Apr 13 2016
Zenni Optical Manufacturing errors, poor customer treatment Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Apr 12 2016
Global Eyeglasses globaleyeglassesglobaleyeglasses.com Global Eyeglasses 3 Strikes Internet
Author: California Eye Care: Global Eyeglasses Internet

Apr 05 2016
Stanton Optical Would not take back defective pair of glasses Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Eye Care: Stanton Optical Stockton, California

Apr 04 2016
America's Best My daughter went into the American Fork, Utah America's Best on Friday (4/1/2016). We went through the exam and she picked out her glasses. When we sat down my insurance company was closed so they couldn't verify my insurance so I was asked to pay the total up front ($273.81), ok no problem. They told me I had to come in Monday (4/4/2016) to sign the refund on Monday after they processed it, ok. Called Monday to verify they had the correct insurance information, asked them to submit the claim to my insurance, and process whatever refund I was due.American Fork Utah Author: Lehi, Utah Eye Care: America's Best American Fork, Utah