Health & Fitness → Eye Care

Apr 27 2016
Jang Health Group I ordered a trial size for $4.95 -30 days later they charged my account for $93.92. New York NewYork, 10011 Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Eye Care: Jang Health Group Internet

Apr 25 2016
Mira Vie Eye Serum Mira Vie Skin CreamEye Serum Review Terrible product, auto shipped and billed without my permission! PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Eye Care: Mira Vie Eye Serum Internet

Apr 24 2016
Skin elements Beauty impressions After using their product I realize they were falsely advertising it. I contacted skin element and asked what I could do to cancel my subscription. I followed their instructions after six weeks they build my account for $200. When I tried to get this issue resolved they would tell me they were having technical difficulties I would have to return my call. In the meantime they withdrew $200 from my checking account. This was after I'd done everything per their instructions to cancel anything to do with that company. San Fransisco, CA 94115 Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Skin elements Internet

Apr 14 2016
Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology Dr. Coad Refused to give me my Medical Records New York New York Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology New York, New York

Apr 13 2016
Zenni Optical Manufacturing errors, poor customer treatment Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Apr 12 2016
Global Eyeglasses globaleyeglassesglobaleyeglasses.com Global Eyeglasses 3 Strikes Internet
Author: California Eye Care: Global Eyeglasses Internet

Apr 05 2016
Stanton Optical Would not take back defective pair of glasses Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Eye Care: Stanton Optical Stockton, California

Apr 04 2016
America's Best My daughter went into the American Fork, Utah America's Best on Friday (4/1/2016). We went through the exam and she picked out her glasses. When we sat down my insurance company was closed so they couldn't verify my insurance so I was asked to pay the total up front ($273.81), ok no problem. They told me I had to come in Monday (4/4/2016) to sign the refund on Monday after they processed it, ok. Called Monday to verify they had the correct insurance information, asked them to submit the claim to my insurance, and process whatever refund I was due.American Fork Utah Author: Lehi, Utah Eye Care: America's Best American Fork, Utah

Apr 03 2016
brilliant skin cream brilliant skin cream - bad buisness Internet Author: Marysville, California Eye Care: brilliant skin cream Internet

Apr 01 2016
UMS MINTZ EYE CREAM BELLA PURE BEAUTYMINTZEYECREAMUMS MINTZY CREAM UMS Mintzey Cream Encante Beauty Collectionb Promised trial product for $5.95 for two products on an ad posted on FB; only ordered one but was charged for two. Internet Author: ORANGE, California Eye Care: UMS MINTZ EYE CREAM Internet

Mar 30 2016
EyeVibe antiaging eye serum SkinElements - a 2nd 'FREE' product, with separate shipping charge received in same box with no accompanying packing slip nor return address on box exterior.On RMA sent after much very loud talking they list Beauty Impressions Returns Dept. Pacolma California Free with payment of $4.99. Please see also product SkinElements ordered on next pop-up screen having before stated the 2 products should be used together Pacolma California Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Eye Care: EyeVibe antiaging eye serum Pacolma, California

Mar 29 2016
renew derma  SCAM SCAM SCAM. FOUNTAIN HLLS Arizona Author: South Carolina Eye Care: renew derma FOUNTAIN HLLS, Arizona

Mar 28 2016
Beauty Impressions Rapid Fulfillment Intentional Misrepresentation Pacoima California Author: Denver, Colorado Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California