Health & Fitness → Eye Care

Jan 05 2016
TruBelliza will not answer phone or respond to email Internet Author: Niagara-On-The-Lake, Eye Care: TruBelliza Internet

Jan 04 2016
Vivalux READ THE FINE PRINT ON VIVALUX AND THE PRODUCT SUCKS Internet Author: Pflugerville, Texas Eye Care: Vivalux Internet

Jan 03 2016
Inna Victoria Skin Cream Louvellan Skin Cream Rapid Fulfillment Inc12924 Pierce Street Pacomia Pacomia Ca Author: Newport News, Virginia Eye Care: Inna Victoria Skin Cream Internet

Jan 02 2016
Mira Vie Skin care and Eye Serum Mira Vie Skin Care Pay shipping only Santa Ana California Author: Post Falls, Idaho Eye Care: Mira Vie Skin care and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Dec 31 2015
Youth Radiance Infinite Allure I was led to believe I was given trial samples of the product for the cost of shipping and handling. Apparently I missed the very fine print and allowed them to auto draft a total of $166.32. I used the product completely as suggested with no visible improvement until it was gone. I think the company is misleading, the product ineffective and a scam that is a big rip off to consumers. They should be reported to the BBB as a scam business! Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Eye Care: Youth Radiance Internet

Dec 27 2015
Encante skin serum and eyecream Free trial 100% satisfaction Internet Author: so plfd, New Jersey Eye Care: Encante skin serum and eyecream Internet

Dec 23 2015
juvacell scam from juvacell. when order from facebook link its 5 bucks with no indication of terms or agreements. then after 2 weeks from ship,they charge your card 200! be ware ! i called and they bring you to a different website to show you their terms and agreement wich isnt available via facebook link. they offered 50 percent refund immediately but i want full refund. such a scam BEWARE Internet Author: hamden, Connecticut Eye Care: juvacell Internet

Dec 20 2015
Cohen Fashion Optical You told me my insurance Company would be billed for my Bifocal Lense and the exam. I was Billed without authorization $35.00 against my debit card. was told it was a preauthorization o ly , then I would be billed to Insurance for Lenses... New York New York Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Cohen Fashion Optical New York, New York

Dec 17 2015
Montecito This company is a fraud. They deceive you into thinking your getting a trial size than a couple of days later withdraw money from your bank account without informing you or asking you to confirm an order. When you call to complain all they do is try to apologize but won't give you your money back. They also won't give you information on who to contact to file a complaint. They said if I returned the free trial size they will refund my money. After seeing this I'm very concerned. I am not rich and money is hrad to come by in my sisutation. They are rip offs. Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Eye Care: Montecito Internet

Dec 13 2015
Encante Beauty Collections Encante Face Serum Encante Pure Eye Cream This company charged my bank account for over $197 on products I did not order. Santa Ana California Author: Manderson, Wyoming Eye Care: Encante Beauty Collections Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
encante anti aging ,encanteskin.com/rejuvenate/ Obtains your credit card number Internet Author: san angelo, Texas Eye Care: encante anti aging Internet

Dec 11 2015
Sedona Beauty Secrets Sedona Beauty Secrets Customer Service Team24 hours a day, 7 days a week 1-800-918-2757 (US Only) Liars, cheats, false advertisement Henderson, NV 89011 Nationwide Author: PICKERINGTON, Ohio Eye Care: Sedona Beauty Secrets Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Encante Skin Co DO NOT ORDER ENCANTE SKIN CARE SERUM.... IT IS A SCAM! Internet Author: South Carolina Eye Care: Encante Skin Co Internet

Dec 10 2015
NovaDerm Cream took a trial jar, returned it, was charged 89.00 on my visa. Could not get the charge off and they sent me another jar.. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Belleville, Illinois Eye Care: NovaDerm Cream Internet

Dec 07 2015
Manrique Eye - Lasik I had the surgery after all financing details were completed. I'm left with severe dry eyes and my vision is worse than before the surgery. During the short procedure the doctor was very heavy handed and rough. I've been back for follow up at least 5 times in the last 7 months and like others was prescribed restasis. I'm going back to investigate options to correct the blurred vision problems on or about 12/19. I'm not happy with the results, I'm not happy with the quality of care! Edinburg Texas Author: Edinburg, Texas Eye Care: Manrique Eye - Lasik Edinburg, Texas

Dec 06 2015
UMS Mintzey Cream Encante Beauty Collectionb Promised trial product for $5.95 for two products; only ordered one but was charged for two on 11/7. On 11/21 a charge of $99.05 and $98.71 appeared on my credit card. The internet charge charges come out of CO & PA Internet Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Eye Care: UMS Mintzey Cream Internet

Dec 05 2015
Joven Cosmetics Rebuttal to complaint against Joven Laytonsville,MD Internet Author: Vancouver , Washington Eye Care: Joven Cosmetics Internet

Dec 02 2015
LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Revita Rx and LeJeune is not a free Trial. The internet posting is misleading. They make it sound like you just pay for the shipping. Not True. Los Angeles California Author: fort worth, Texas Eye Care: LeJeune Los Angeles, California

Dec 01 2015
Skin Youth Vital Skin CareSkin Youth EnhancedWondairSkinYouthEnhanced scam Santa Ana California Author: Woodside, California Eye Care: Skin Youth Santa Ana, California