Electronics → Cameras & Video

Aug 09 2016
Digital Outlets Riped me off with no refund Internet Author: Brawley, California Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts
28, Report #1319446

Jul 28 2016
DMI DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309Carrollton Tx 75006-6874 I was reading the fraud reort on the Nippon 35MM Focus ree Camera including 50mm optical lens,automatic film counter rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash and carry strap.  Carrollton Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jul 24 2016
Digital Outlets Bait and switch with no shipment of product and no refund. TOTAL RIPOFF!!! Granite Bay CA Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Jul 20 2016
Digitaloutlets.net BIGGEST SCAMMING m**o CA.PHONE # BROOKLYN NY ADDRESS Internet Author: Huntington, New York Cameras & Video: Digitaloutlets.net Internet

Jul 19 2016
PowerShotDigital.com Complete Scam Brooklyn New York Author: Torrance, California Cameras & Video: PowerShotDigital.com Internet

Jul 19 2016
LUX450HD LUX450.com Refuses to work with to resolve problems Del Mar California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Cameras & Video: LUX450HD Del Mar, California

Jul 14 2016
21centuryboyfromjapan AKISATO SAKATA Internet scam, Paypal with the help of paypal Mishima shizuoka Author: Libreville, Alabama Cameras & Video: 21centuryboyfromjapan Internet

Jul 28 2016
Tech zone pro Mohamad b channaoui Unprofessional, never returns phone calls , he sets up appointments & never shows up to fix problems ,for a year, filling for law suit Boca raron Florida Author: Pompano , Florida Cameras & Video: Tech zone pro Boca raron, Florida

Jul 08 2016
Cyberlink I purchased their products for the web cam and other features. It installed well, but the they wanted the activaion key. None f the keys they provided worked. They haven't been helpful fixing the problem. I can't even communicate with them. Please get me my money back as I have moved on to another company. online Internet Author: Reseda, California Cameras & Video: Cyberlink Internet

Jul 20 2016
FJS International Stolen funds, undelivered equipment Hollywood Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Cameras & Video: FJS International Hollywood, Florida

Jun 22 2016
www.digitaloutlets.net Sells third party products under false brand names Internet Author: Chico, California Cameras & Video: www.digitaloutlets.net Internet

Jun 17 2016
Camera center inc Omg tourist beware. Orlando fl Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Camera center inc

Jun 16 2016
gearbest Stealing money from people Internet Author: Glendale, Oregon Cameras & Video: gearbest Internet

Jun 16 2016
Vivint Smart Home FRAUD Internet
Author: Washington, Cameras & Video: Vivint Smart Home Internet

Jun 13 2016
American Express AMEX Assurance Company AMEX Makes It Impossible to Communicate Problems over Warranty Claim El Paso, TX Nationwide Author: Greendell, New Jersey Cameras & Video: American Express AMEX Assurance Company Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
zetronics defective spy glasses sunshades....non-communication with buyer boston massachuettes Author: holliday, Texas Cameras & Video: zetronics Nationwide