Electronics → Cameras & Video

Sep 07 2016
Geek Corner Placed an order on July 21 2016 for car door projectors and have not received the products, they will not even return an email paid 80.00 and can't get a refund. Portland Oregon Author: Conway, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Geek Corner Portland , Oregon

Aug 26 2016
Power Shot Digital Very Suspect New York Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Cameras & Video: Power Shot Digital Internet

Aug 23 2016
Vivinit Inc. Vivint Alarm Co., Vivint Monitoring, Vivint Smart Home Horrible Service, Rip Off, Refuses to Cancel Contract, Refuses to Refund Provo Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois Cameras & Video: Vivinit Inc. Provo, Utah

Aug 23 2016
PowerShotDigital When I called to complain, the person I talked to was rude Brooklyn New York Author: American Fork, Utah Cameras & Video: PowerShotDigital Brooklyn NY, ,

Aug 23 2016
etopmarket etopmarket on ebay.com camera return Dayton,NJ NJ Author: old hickory, Tennessee Cameras & Video: etopmarket Internet

Aug 16 2016
Powershotdigital.com Power Shot Digital.comPower Shot Digital Scam artist at their best Albany, New York Internet Author: Internet Cameras & Video: Powershotdigital.com Internet

Aug 09 2016
Digital Outlets Riped me off with no refund Internet Author: Brawley, California Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts

84, Report #1319446

Jul 28 2016
DMI DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309Carrollton Tx 75006-6874 I was reading the fraud reort on the Nippon 35MM Focus ree Camera including 50mm optical lens,automatic film counter rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash and carry strap.  Carrollton Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jul 24 2016
Digital Outlets Bait and switch with no shipment of product and no refund. TOTAL RIPOFF!!! Granite Bay CA Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Jul 20 2016
Digitaloutlets.net BIGGEST SCAMMING m**o CA.PHONE # BROOKLYN NY ADDRESS Internet Author: Huntington, New York Cameras & Video: Digitaloutlets.net Internet

Jul 19 2016
PowerShotDigital.com Complete Scam Brooklyn New York Author: Torrance, California Cameras & Video: PowerShotDigital.com Internet

Jul 19 2016
LUX450HD LUX450.com Refuses to work with to resolve problems Del Mar California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Cameras & Video: LUX450HD Del Mar, California

Jul 14 2016
21centuryboyfromjapan AKISATO SAKATA Internet scam, Paypal with the help of paypal Mishima shizuoka Author: Libreville, Alabama Cameras & Video: 21centuryboyfromjapan Internet

Jul 28 2016
Tech zone pro Mohamad b channaoui Unprofessional, never returns phone calls , he sets up appointments & never shows up to fix problems ,for a year, filling for law suit Boca raron Florida Author: Pompano , Florida Cameras & Video: Tech zone pro Boca raron, Florida

Jul 08 2016
Cyberlink I purchased their products for the web cam and other features. It installed well, but the they wanted the activaion key. None f the keys they provided worked. They haven't been helpful fixing the problem. I can't even communicate with them. Please get me my money back as I have moved on to another company. online Internet Author: Reseda, California Cameras & Video: Cyberlink Internet

Jul 20 2016
FJS International Stolen funds, undelivered equipment Hollywood Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Cameras & Video: FJS International Hollywood, Florida