Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Auto Dealers

Sep 13 2016
Keyes Mercedes Misleading, Ripoff, Scam, Credit Check Fraud Ripoff Keyes Mercedes Misleading, Ripoff, Scam, Credit Check Fraud Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Dealers: Keyes Mercedes Van Nuys, California

Sep 11 2016
Newport Motors sold me a car with structural damage that was deemed as being unsafe las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Newport Motors las vegas, Nevada

Sep 06 2016
Plattners Labelle PAID FOR - NO GAP POLICY ? Labelle Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattners Labelle Labelle, Florida

Aug 31 2016
IDA LLC , Independent Dealers Advantage , Charges high interest rates seems like you will never pay off the car. They apply your car payment to the interest. Had my car for a year. Total price of car 11,567 and still around that much.RIPOFF Suwanee Georgia Author: Union Cityy, Georgia Auto Dealers: IDA LLC ( Independent Dealers Advantage ) Suwanee , Georgia

Aug 26 2016
R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Complete rip off. Unprofessional staff Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Dallas, Texas

6, Report #1319171

Jul 27 2016
Equity Connect Co. Lottery Winner Scam New York New York
Author: Evans City, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Equity Connect Co. New York, New York

Jul 14 2016
Best Buy In Town Inc Best Buy Sold me a lemon rip me off and gave me a bad car thats no good Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Best Buy In Town Inc Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 25 2016
Consider It Sold, ebay seller: drjemini, Russ Magdytch, Jemini Auto Trading Beware of this scammer on eBay: drjemini Rocklin, California - Sacramento Internet - California Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Consider It Sold Internet

Jun 18 2016
Blue Ridge Auto Sales, Inc. Mohammad Hussain (aka Mark) Abdul Hussain (aka Abdul Martin) Rip off con artist car dealership Roanoke, Virginia Author: Covington, Virginia Auto Dealers: Blue Ridge Auto Sales, Inc. Roanoke, , Virginia

Jun 25 2016
standard motor group Geoffrey hall William paige brandy edwards Stole my car Los Angeles, California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: standard motor group Internet

May 22 2016
Xzilon Waste of Money! Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Xzilon Nationwide

May 17 2016
COPART JIM WHITE AND HIS CROONIES THIS CROOK OF A COMPANY AND THE MONSTERS THAT WORK FOR IT Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Dealers: COPART Nationwide

May 04 2016
1st Place Auto AutoNote, LLC All Cars have mechanical issues, Theives, bad costumer service - BEWARE - Do not get caught in their scam Watuaga Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: 1st Place Auto Watuaga , Texas

Apr 12 2016
TIDEWATER FINANCE MOTOR CREDIT STAY AWAY IM SUING Twc TIDEWATER FINANCE COMPANY BAD FOR YOU I'M SUING Chesapeake Bay Virginia Author: Shepherdsville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: TIDEWATER FINANCE MOTOR CREDIT STAY AWAY IM SUING

Jul 15 2016
T&D Southern Auto Sales They sold me used 99 kia for $1,500 that has not run since the day I brought it home. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: T&D Southern Auto Sales Columbus, Ohio

Mar 28 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services Kim ,Jamie, I should've known they were a rip off BC Kim wanted to stay on the phone as I told her I was busy at the moment . But they took money off my card nd when I called the number on my caller ID I wasn't getting anyone on the phone it was jus silent (no answer) That's my Story ... Austin, Texas Internet Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Dealers: National Vehicle Protection Services Internet

Mar 19 2016
Forrest River Camping world Baotow Fl. Junk Camper Elkhart Indiana Author: Auburndale, Florida Auto Dealers: Forrest River Nationwide