Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Auto Dealers

Apr 12 2016
TIDEWATER FINANCE MOTOR CREDIT STAY AWAY IM SUING Twc TIDEWATER FINANCE COMPANY BAD FOR YOU I'M SUING Chesapeake Bay Virginia Author: Shepherdsville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: TIDEWATER FINANCE MOTOR CREDIT STAY AWAY IM SUING

Mar 28 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services Kim ,Jamie, I should've known they were a rip off BC Kim wanted to stay on the phone as I told her I was busy at the moment . But they took money off my card nd when I called the number on my caller ID I wasn't getting anyone on the phone it was jus silent (no answer) That's my Story ... Austin, Texas Internet Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Dealers: National Vehicle Protection Services Internet

Mar 19 2016
Forrest River Camping world Baotow Fl. Junk Camper Elkhart Indiana Author: Auburndale, Florida Auto Dealers: Forrest River Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Mac churchill acura Dealers names: David Diamond and David Nguyen Over charged on damaged truck with high milage Fort worth Texas Author: saginaw, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac churchill acura Fort worth , Texas

Feb 17 2016
Ride now power sports of concord NC Concord North Carolina Author: Mocksville , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Ride now power sports of concord NC Concord , North Carolina

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Nov 24 2015
Georgia Best Motors in Alpharetta, Georgia Alpharetta Georgia Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Georgia Best Motors in Alpharetta, Georgia Alpharetta, Georgia

Nov 10 2015
SANTANDER CONSUMER USA OVERLY HIGH INTEREST RATES FOR A 2006 JEEP DALLAS Texas Author: ROCKFORD, Illinois Auto Dealers: SANTANDER CONSUMER USA DALLAS, Texas

Oct 18 2015
Sgt Shannon Harris will try to con you Sgt Shannnon Harris, jeep for sale, wanted 2500, stationed at Fort Robinson Nebraska, its closed, Fort Robinson, Nebraksa Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Sgt Shannon Harris Internet

Sep 30 2015
Drivetime Chattanooga Ugly duckling gave me a lemon of a car, refused to fix Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Ringgold, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Chattanooga Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Piqua Harley davidon Napoleon Harley Davidson Your word is more important than Harley specs. piqua, Ohio Ohio Author: huber heights, Ohio Auto Dealers: Piqua Harley davidon piqua, Ohio

Sep 06 2015
Regal Kia Lakeland Holly Chevrolet First Time Buyer Beware Parents LISTEN UP Lakeland Florida
Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Regal Kia Lakeland Lakeland, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Elliot Bay Auto Brokers Poor safety regards to save money Seattle Washington Author: Washington Auto Dealers: Elliot Bay Auto Brokers Seattle, Washington

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia