controlling

Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Auto Dealers

Aug 06 2014
Big Red Sports and Import Chad Griffith Refused to supply promotional item advertised, a 70" TV w/ purchase of 2 KIA Souls. Norman Oklahoma Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Big Red Sports and Import Norman, Oklahoma

Jul 28 2014
HDAV OUTDOOR HDAV, Peter Fischer, Craig Schreiber, colorledsigns.com RIPPED OFF BY HDAV OUTDOOR las vegas Nationwide Author: TAMAP, Florida Auto Dealers: HDAV OUTDOOR Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
H J Smith Automobiles Mislead me to purchase vehicle, and also charged me outrageously for repair. Hurst Texas
Author: Euless, Texas Auto Dealers: H J Smith Automobiles Hurst, Texas

Jul 23 2014
Chapman Ford Scottsdale Warning | G.M. John Halvorsen chapman,ford,scottsdale,reviews,scam,review,John Halvorsen,cars,trucks,mustang,suv Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale | John Halvorsen Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 20 2014
Chesaco RV Con artist or just devious liars? Joppa Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Chesaco RV Joppa, Maryland

Jul 17 2014
Carhop Blaine 8 days and the car is broke Blaine Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Carhop Blaine Select State/Province

Jun 25 2014
ADVANCE AUTO PARTS advanceautoparts@help.4myrebate.comC/O Jimmy Alicea@ 800-286-9146 or 888-378-9766 ADVANCE AUTO PARTS REFUSES TO HONOR REBATE THOUGH ALL INFO PROVIDED KATY TEXAS Author: Katy, Texas Auto Dealers: ADVANCE AUTO PARTS Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
Draper Auto Gary Lauritzen Dealer sold car with faked safety Inspection car broke down on the way home Draper Utah Author: kearns, Utah Auto Dealers: Draper Auto Draper, Utah

Jun 05 2014
BowMel Chrysler Todd, Andre, Jeff Lies, Rip Off, Scam, Harassment Duncan British Columbia Canada Author: Duncan, Auto Dealers: BowMel Chrysler Duncan , Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Drive Time Overcharged for a Lemon!! Round Rock Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Round Rock, Texas

Jul 01 2014
westlake financial bad services, liars, not understandable los angeles Nationwide Author: Waveland, Mississippi Auto Dealers: westlake financial Nationwide

May 06 2014
Wheelz Warranty AAGI American Auto Guardian Inc Scammed and ripped us off!! Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Peoria, Arizona Auto Dealers: Wheelz Warranty Arlington Heights, Illinois

May 05 2014
lone mountain Cresco capital they sold me a piece of junk for 66000 pacific junction Iowa Author: denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: lone mountain pacific junction, Iowa

Mar 14 2014
Rabun Boatworks Donald Coffee Chandra Coffee Nathon Coffee Unprofessional hung up phone very rude Lakemont Georgia Author: Gainesville, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rabun Boatworks Lakemont, Georgia

Mar 10 2014
Country Chevrolet Warrenton Buyer Beware; Country Chevrolet Ripping Off Consumers in Northern Virginia Warrenton Virginia Author: Flemington, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Country Chevrolet Warrenton Select State/Province

May 12 2014
Dealer License Group Inc. they owe me a refund of 2,700.00, and it seems that they don't want to pay. Oak Brook IL Author: Great Falls, Montana Auto Dealers: Dealer License Group Inc. Select State/Province

Feb 23 2014
sourth west engines went to cancle the order the day after i bought it and they want me to pay them 265 dollars for restocking when they have not even shiped it or done anything says my be 14 or more days before they ship it amoung other thi ngs anyway to get my money back b fraud Centralia Washington Author: Centralia, Washington Auto Dealers: sourth west engines Centralia, Washington

Feb 20 2014
N Force This guys are good salemens,and they will get you in a car. The cars look good.But the cars are LEMONS! Please beaware of NFORCE. I will never go back to them or I will never send anyone to them! Houston Texas Author: Freeport, Texas Auto Dealers: N Force Houston, Texas

May 05 2014
car hop UAC I want a carhop June the first in 2012, I was sold a 2000 Saturn with none working lights and right after I signed my contract they gave me a car a guy had just drove in to trade-in. that's when I asked them didn't I have an option to pick between at least three cars and that's when they told me no I do not! and then I asked them don't I have a warranty on the car and they told me yes but when my transmission messed up that's when I realized that the warranty doesn't cover the transmission! so I called you uAc and they told me that it does cover it, so when I called around for shops to fix my car the next day that's when they told me that the warranty does not cover it,  now my motor water pump and transmission is messing up and they're telling me I'm not under warranty now and I don't think is fair because now that I'm on autopay they will not fix my car I am spending my rent money to try to get it fixed on my own and they are still expecting their payments on time! and I know that that is called false advertising I really need someone to help me with this situation someone please contact me any lawyer please help! Vallejo California Author: Berkeley, California Auto Dealers: car hop Vallejo, California

20, Report #1122010