Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Auto Dealers

Feb 20 2014
N Force This guys are good salemens,and they will get you in a car. The cars look good.But the cars are LEMONS! Please beaware of NFORCE. I will never go back to them or I will never send anyone to them! Houston Texas Author: Freeport, Texas Auto Dealers: N Force Houston, Texas

May 05 2014
car hop UAC I want a carhop June the first in 2012, I was sold a 2000 Saturn with none working lights and right after I signed my contract they gave me a car a guy had just drove in to trade-in. that's when I asked them didn't I have an option to pick between at least three cars and that's when they told me no I do not! and then I asked them don't I have a warranty on the car and they told me yes but when my transmission messed up that's when I realized that the warranty doesn't cover the transmission! so I called you uAc and they told me that it does cover it, so when I called around for shops to fix my car the next day that's when they told me that the warranty does not cover it,  now my motor water pump and transmission is messing up and they're telling me I'm not under warranty now and I don't think is fair because now that I'm on autopay they will not fix my car I am spending my rent money to try to get it fixed on my own and they are still expecting their payments on time! and I know that that is called false advertising I really need someone to help me with this situation someone please contact me any lawyer please help! Vallejo California Author: Berkeley, California Auto Dealers: car hop Vallejo, California

28, Report #1122010

Feb 08 2014
Parkway RV Ctr. William (Billy) Adams They Cheated Us Ringgold Georgia
Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: Parkway RV Ctr. Ringgold, Georgia

Dec 11 2013
Cheikh Tidiane Seck - aka knoxusedtires 8656608558865 539-9500 865 454-1931865 560-0213 Chekh Seck, Chikh Seck Fake dealer ship, craigslist title jumping and odomiter auto ring knoxville tn- internet Tennessee Author: palm springd, California Auto Dealers: Cheikh Tidiane Seck - aka knoxusedtires knoxville - internet, Tennessee

Dec 10 2013
Prize Documenting Center of Denver Colorado Falsely pretending I had won an outrageous amount of money to gain cash Denver, CO. Colorado Author: Georgia Auto Dealers: Prize Documenting Center of Denver Colorado Denver, CO., Select State/Province

Dec 01 2013
Tami Auto Don't Trust Tami Auto Orlando Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Dealers: Tami Auto Orlando, Florida

Nov 30 2013
carmax deceptive practices, would not honor 5 day return policy,ruined my credit score jacksonville Florida Author: ST. JOHNS, Florida Auto Dealers: carmax jacksonville , Florida

Nov 19 2013
Car hop UAC, car hop SCREWED ME OVER HARD WITH A SICK ONE... Hayward California Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car hop Edina, Minnesota

Nov 12 2013
BMW shelly Stay Away, sales and Financ team are. Complete Sam they will change the contract agreement eventhough the transaction is already closed. Buena Park California Author: California Auto Dealers: BMW shelly Buena Park, California

Nov 09 2013
QVE first Wells Fargo Dealer Services, billed for insurance, stated it would be better, then cancelled policy Irvine California Author: phelan, California Auto Dealers: QVE first irvine, California

Oct 31 2013
Trent Griffin Towing Trent Griffin and His Brother Wimp Stole my Lexus and stripped all my rims and tried to sell them on ebay. When he stole my car he was saying he was a police and showing a fake police badge and kept my car for days before it was found at his business location. He tried to tell my car lender he towed my vehicle from out of town and he repaired my vehicle. He tried to bill my car lender 5025.00 for charges. I have filed a police report and going forward with my claim. These people have harassed me and my wife with threeats and body harm. I'm not scared thats why I am speaking out and just found out others has been done the same way. Dallas Texas Author: desoto, Texas Auto Dealers: Trent Griffin Towing Dallas, Texas

Oct 31 2013
Quingo Forever Active Ripping off the elderley and less abled Internet Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Quingo Internet

Oct 24 2013
Quik Credit Auto Sales Mike LawrenceBrandon Fountain Fraudulent Company!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Seneca, Missouri Auto Dealers: Quik Credit Auto Sales Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 19 2013
Autosquare Co;Ltd ADDRESS: Kumata 7-12-13, Higashi Sumiyoshi, Osaka, 546-0002 JAPANTel:+81-6-4301-9797 Fax:+81-6-4301 CAR PAID FOR BUT NOT DELIVERED osaka OSAKA JAPAN Author: chambshi, Alabama Auto Dealers: Autosquare Co;Ltd osaka, Select State/Province

Oct 16 2013
Parker Brothers Concepts Parker Brothers Choppers failure to reward winner of their company web contest "Parker Brothers Light Cycle Giveaway" Melbourne Florida Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Parker Brothers Concepts Melbourne, Florida

Oct 01 2013
Nalional Truck Funding LLC I lost ever thing my wife my home i put ever thing i had i made my wife live her job so we could use the money from her 401K 12,000. Gulfport Mississippi Author: new orleans, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Nalional Truck Funding LLC Gulfport, Mississippi

Sep 27 2013
GEIR & JOHN BROHOLT TRANSPORT ARASSVINGEN 6 2007 KJELLER NORWAY WARNING AMERICAN WOMEN! BEWARE OF THIEF AND FRAUD GEIR BROHOLT OF NORWAY. KJELLER NORWAY NATIONWIDE
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Auto Dealers: GEIR BROHOLT Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
Credit Acceptance Corporation Very Misleading and Unethical to the Public Springfield,Michnigan Author: Memphis, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Credit Acceptance Corporation Springfield,Michnigan, Select State/Province

Sep 18 2013
Honda Dealerships in Wolfchase and Mendanhall Tennessee Rip-off pricing for females Bartlett & Memphis Tennessee Author: Lithonia, Georgia Auto Dealers: Honda Dealerships in Wolfchase and Mendanhall Tennessee Bartlett & Memphis, Tennessee