Health & Fitness → Clinics

Approximately 534 Reports Found

Oct 01 2015
Atlanta Dental Spa They were supposed to be top level veneers but I got milky white shiny fake dentures Roswell Georgia
Author: Olanta , South Carolina Clinics: Atlanta Dental Spa Roswell , Georgia

Oct 01 2015
MyShape Lipo Trevor Schdmitt Fat transfer to face Henderson Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Clinics: MyShape Lipo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 21 2015
Medisico PLC - NOW IN LIQUIDATION High and Dry Nottingham UK Author: Other Clinics: Medisico PLC Internet

Sep 17 2015
IVF Florida IVF Florida Reproductive Associates Total Ripoff! Margate Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Clinics: IVF Florida Margate , Florida

Sep 17 2015
04:52 PM CVS Online Store 724-252-2150Meds OnlineJames Miller941-295-9739 I paid them for my order with their guaranteed delivery date + order# but now they have not shipped it and refuse my calls and emails North Port FL Author: Makawao, Hawaii Clinics: Internet

Sep 01 2015
CVS Minute clinic WHAT A SCAM ! new palestine Indiana Author: new palestine, Indiana Clinics: CVS Minute clinic new palestine, Indiana

Sep 10 2015
Heart Artery and Vein Center Fresno, Dr. Sanjay S. Srivatsa Misdiagnosed Heart Failure Patient Denied Testing Fresno California
Author: Fresno, California Clinics: Heart Artery and Vein Center Fresno, Dr. Sanjay S. Srivatsa Fresno,

Aug 03 2015
Kate Ryder Maven Health Clinic Kate Ryder Maven Health Clinic Defrauds Investor Newyork New York New York Author: Fountain, Colorado Clinics: Kate Ryder Maven Health Clinic New York, New York

Jul 25 2015
Hartford Scientific I had agreed to try the trail cream then the following month received my credit card statement showing 99.00. I have contacted then and requested that it be cancelled. I was told no problem that it was taken care of. Three months later still having 99.00 taken from my credit card without my authorazation. I can't use their product, it burns my skin. I would like a full refund from them. Martinez Georgia Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Clinics: Hartford Scientific Martinez, Georgia

Jul 22 2015
Solo Diagnostic Incorporated Solo Testing Ripped Me Off and Never delivered the service I paid for. Greenwood Indiana Author: Greenwood, , Indiana Clinics: Solo Diagnostic Incorporated Greenwood, Indiana

Jul 17 2015
Gastroenterology Associates Dr Scott Yagel Gastroenterology Associates, Dr Scott Yagel perform unauthorized prodecure Chesapeake Virginia Author: , Virginia Clinics: Gastroenterology Associates Dr Scott Yagel Chesapeake, Virginia

Jul 16 2015
Carolina comprehensive Mike and Ericker Smith discharged my boyfriend because I video taped the police coming to yhe clinic. they were rude and loud to the patients burlington North Carolina Author: burlington, North Carolina Clinics: Carolina comprehensive burlington, North Carolina

Jul 14 2015
Tropical Medical Dental Tours Terrible Dentists And Tour Facilitator Uvita nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Clinics: Tropical Medical Dental Tours Uvita,

Jul 08 2015
First Choice Walk-In Medical Care GROSS MEDICAL OVERBILLING--BLATANT MEDICAL FRAUD Bayside New York Author: Bayside, New York Clinics: First Choice Walk-In Medical Care Bayside, New York

Jul 05 2015
Better Image Laser Enhancement Aurora "Cutting Edge Laser Techniques" More like Cutting Edge Theft Techniques Copiague New York
Author: Smithtown, New York Clinics: Better Image Laser Enhancement Copiague, New York

Jun 27 2015
The Yale Clinic Huntington Medical ClinicPhysicians ED Center Rick Neiswonger- serial fraudster now defrauding patients! Huntington Medical Clinc. Physicans ED Center Florida Author: New Orleans La., Louisiana Clinics: The Yale Clinic Nationwide