Health & Fitness → Clinics

Approximately 578 Reports Found

Feb 04 2016
AIDS RESOURCE CENTER ARCW Out for themselves, avoid at all contact! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: st francis, Wisconsin Clinics: AIDS RESOURCE CENTER Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jan 27 2016
Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Anita Purvis They ran up a nonsense bill Rogers Arkansas
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Clinics: Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Rogers, Arkansas

Jan 21 2016
First Aid Clinic scott blanchard took my friends blood work and tried to get him on weekly testosterone shots etc...sell vitamins...NOT A Dr!!! chicago Illinois Author: park ridge, Illinois Clinics: First Aid Clinic chicago, Illinois

Jan 20 2016
Sleep institute of Utah Avoiding phone calls and no medical records Salt Lake City Utah Author: Cottonwood Heights, Utah Clinics: Sleep institute of Utah Salt Lake City , Utah

Jan 09 2016
The Continuum Unethical and immoral practice conducted on behalf of a speech therapy group called The Continuum. reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Clinics: The Continuum reno,

Jan 05 2016
Minute Clinic CVS Total Ripoff Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Adoption Agencies: Minute Clinic CVS Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 08 2016
Innovative Men’s Clinic I was injured in the treatment of Low Testosterone and ED at this clinic and they will not refund me! Federal Way Washington Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Clinics: Innovative Men’s Clinic Federal Way, Washington

Dec 22 2015
Scalp Esthetica Toronto / Scalp Esthetica ScalpEsthetica / Tino Barbone Scalp Esthetica Toronto and Tino Barbone left blue polka-dots on my head SMP /Scalp Pigmentation Treatment Hair Tattoo Scalp Tattoo. pissed Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Clinics: Scalp Esthetica Toronto / Canada Toronto, Ontario

Dec 15 2015
WHATCLINIC.COM REVAHEALTH Just a Scam for Doctors and Patients Dublin Internet Author: miami, Florida Clinics: WHATCLINIC.COM Internet

Dec 21 2015
Parexel International Corporation lied to me, deceived me, prejudiced me, discriminated me, denied a healthy volunteer for invalid and untrue reasons from participating in a Qualified Medical Clinical Study, never paid me for my time, never compensated me, single me out Glendale California Author: CULVER CITY, California Clinics: Parexel International Corporation Glendale, California

Dec 12 2015
michigain city pain magenment told me they would help me get my meds instead they are trying to take them away michigain Indiana Author: porter, Indiana Clinics: michigain city pain magenment michigain, Indiana

Nov 05 2015
NuMale Medical NuMale Medical Center Las Vegas NuMale Medical is a scam and ripoff Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clinics: NuMale Medical Nationwide

Nov 25 2015
Geneis Clinic | Stephen Soos Stephen Soos Scammed by Genesis Clinic for genetic test London Nationwide
Author: London, Clinics: Geneis Clinic | Stephen Soos Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Lifeline screening In the business of tricking the elderly into paying for medically unnecessary tests. The only focus was to upsell useless blood tests to the unknowing participants with scare tactics. Poor management they brought me in and had me sit there for 3+ hours what a waste of my time. They con you into more tests using scare tactics. Read a few reviews from their own employee’s below, this should give you an idea what kind a company is it. glassdoor.com/Reviews/Life-Line-Screening-Reviews-E647033.htm Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Clinics: Lifeline screening Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Atlanta Dental Spa They were supposed to be top level veneers but I got milky white shiny fake dentures Roswell Georgia
Author: Olanta , South Carolina Clinics: Atlanta Dental Spa Roswell , Georgia

Oct 01 2015
MyShape Lipo Trevor Schdmitt Fat transfer to face Henderson Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Clinics: MyShape Lipo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 21 2015
Medisico PLC - NOW IN LIQUIDATION High and Dry Nottingham UK Author: Other Clinics: Medisico PLC Internet

Sep 17 2015
IVF Florida IVF Florida Reproductive Associates Total Ripoff! Margate Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Clinics: IVF Florida Margate , Florida

Sep 17 2015
Cvsonlinepills.com CVS Online Store 724-252-2150Meds OnlineJames Miller941-295-9739 I paid them for my order with their guaranteed delivery date + order# but now they have not shipped it and refuse my calls and emails North Port FL Author: Makawao, Hawaii Clinics: Cvsonlinepills.com Internet