Health & Fitness → Clinics

Approximately 569 Reports Found

Dec 22 2015
Scalp Esthetica Toronto / Scalp Esthetica ScalpEsthetica / Tino Barbone Scalp Esthetica Toronto and Tino Barbone left blue polka-dots on my head SMP /Scalp Pigmentation Treatment Hair Tattoo Scalp Tattoo. pissed Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Clinics: Scalp Esthetica Toronto / Canada Toronto, Ontario

Dec 15 2015
WHATCLINIC.COM REVAHEALTH Just a Scam for Doctors and Patients Dublin Internet Author: miami, Florida Clinics: WHATCLINIC.COM Internet

Dec 21 2015
Parexel International Corporation lied to me, deceived me, prejudiced me, discriminated me, denied a healthy volunteer for invalid and untrue reasons from participating in a Qualified Medical Clinical Study, never paid me for my time, never compensated me, single me out Glendale California Author: CULVER CITY, California Clinics: Parexel International Corporation Glendale, California

Dec 12 2015
michigain city pain magenment told me they would help me get my meds instead they are trying to take them away michigain Indiana Author: porter, Indiana Clinics: michigain city pain magenment michigain, Indiana

Nov 05 2015
NuMale Medical NuMale Medical Center Las Vegas NuMale Medical is a scam and ripoff Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clinics: NuMale Medical Nationwide

Nov 25 2015
Geneis Clinic | Stephen Soos Stephen Soos Scammed by Genesis Clinic for genetic test London Nationwide
Author: London, Clinics: Geneis Clinic | Stephen Soos Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Lifeline screening In the business of tricking the elderly into paying for medically unnecessary tests. The only focus was to upsell useless blood tests to the unknowing participants with scare tactics. Poor management they brought me in and had me sit there for 3+ hours what a waste of my time. They con you into more tests using scare tactics. Read a few reviews from their own employee’s below, this should give you an idea what kind a company is it. glassdoor.com/Reviews/Life-Line-Screening-Reviews-E647033.htm Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Clinics: Lifeline screening Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Atlanta Dental Spa They were supposed to be top level veneers but I got milky white shiny fake dentures Roswell Georgia
Author: Olanta , South Carolina Clinics: Atlanta Dental Spa Roswell , Georgia

Oct 01 2015
MyShape Lipo Trevor Schdmitt Fat transfer to face Henderson Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Clinics: MyShape Lipo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 21 2015
Medisico PLC - NOW IN LIQUIDATION High and Dry Nottingham UK Author: Other Clinics: Medisico PLC Internet

Sep 17 2015
IVF Florida IVF Florida Reproductive Associates Total Ripoff! Margate Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Clinics: IVF Florida Margate , Florida

Sep 17 2015
Cvsonlinepills.com CVS Online Store 724-252-2150Meds OnlineJames Miller941-295-9739 I paid them for my order with their guaranteed delivery date + order# but now they have not shipped it and refuse my calls and emails North Port FL Author: Makawao, Hawaii Clinics: Cvsonlinepills.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
CVS Minute clinic WHAT A SCAM ! new palestine Indiana Author: new palestine, Indiana Clinics: CVS Minute clinic new palestine, Indiana

Sep 10 2015
Heart Artery and Vein Center Fresno, Dr. Sanjay S. Srivatsa Misdiagnosed Heart Failure Patient Denied Testing Fresno California
Author: Fresno, California Clinics: Heart Artery and Vein Center Fresno, Dr. Sanjay S. Srivatsa Fresno,

Aug 03 2015
Kate Ryder Maven Health Clinic Kate Ryder Maven Health Clinic Defrauds Investor Newyork New York New York Author: Fountain, Colorado Clinics: Kate Ryder Maven Health Clinic New York, New York

Jul 25 2015
Hartford Scientific I had agreed to try the trail cream then the following month received my credit card statement showing 99.00. I have contacted then and requested that it be cancelled. I was told no problem that it was taken care of. Three months later still having 99.00 taken from my credit card without my authorazation. I can't use their product, it burns my skin. I would like a full refund from them. Martinez Georgia Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Clinics: Hartford Scientific Martinez, Georgia