Stores → Toy Stores

Approximately 590 Reports Found

Jul 09 2015
TrendTimes.com Trend Times Toy Store TrendTimes.com Toy Store - DON'T BUY PRODUCT FROM THEM Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Valencia, California Toy Stores: TrendTimes.com Internet

May 05 2015
Gearbest.com Not only is their not best neither is their honesty and integrity Internet Author: Islip, New York Toy Stores: Gearbest.com Internet

Apr 17 2015
HobbyTron They sent the wrong item, Charged me for return shipping, Sent the same wrong item again, won't return calls valencia Internet Author: Grass Valley, California Toy Stores: HobbyTron Internet

4, Report #1220263

Apr 03 2015
Toys R Us We went to the store and I have a Down Syndrome grandson that is a fan of WWE wrestling. He found a wrestling ring on the shelf, which were about 6 . The price was $79.99 and we went to the register to pay. At the register they rung it up and no price came up on that item. The casier named Josh, and a female with no name tag said it was not supposed to be sold until. May 20, 2015. This upset my grandson. He kept insisting on that wrestling ing, as he has all the others that are in stores. He started crying, and Josh told him to come back May 20th. My grandson told him to shut up and Josh said, no you shut up. I was very upset by his response. I don't understand if the item was not for sale, why was it out on the selling rack with a price tag. I had to call my husband to come help me take him out of the store. We live in Mojave, Ca. We are shoppers at this store at least once a month. This was very hurtful to my grandson. I was just so afraid, he could have reacted worse, but he really had hopes they would sell it to him. I would have paid twice the price, your employees made a handicap boy so unhappy. Lancaster California Author: mojave, California Toy Stores: Toys R Us Lancaster, California

Mar 07 2015
rc drift car GTSPEEDCAR RIP OFF covina california Author: Kelso, Other Toy Stores: rc drift car Internet

Feb 23 2015
FAMILY GO KARTS JEFF BACKER WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!! PRODUCTS ARE JUNK!!! OWNERS ARE JUNK Internet Author: davie, Florida Toy Stores: FAMILY GO KARTS Internet

7, Report #1209638

Feb 17 2015
toysrus thieving corporation Nationwide Author: Calexico, California Toy Stores: toysrus Nationwide

8, Report #1208854

Feb 13 2015
Toys R Us Toysrus.com We bought (2) Toys R Us Gift Cards @ Toysrus.com and the balances were $0. No help from TRU customer service. Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide

9, Report #1203933

Jan 23 2015
aplus adult online sex toy store money was immediately taken out. months later still says "proccessing" on their site and none of my phone calls have been returned. Internet Author: Oswego, New York Toy Stores: aplus adult online sex toy store Internet

10, Report #1203312

Jan 21 2015
all 4 kids sold shotty game system console,sold shotty game that ruined daughters game console ,would not let us return it for one that works monticello MN Minnesota Author: Monticello , Minnesota Toy Stores: all 4 kids monticello MN , Minnesota

11, Report #1200968

Jan 11 2015
Brandon Criss District 1 - Supervisor Brandon Criss | County of Siskiyou Brandon's wife Kerry ripped us off out of our life savings MacDoel California Author: MacDoel, California Toy Stores: Brandon Criss

12, Report #1200770

Jan 10 2015
Chatter Pals at the check out Charged for more Dolls I did not order.. Ordered 1 ea of 2 dolls and was charged for 4 dolls. went to contact them but no one their on week ends and their so called Customer Service Site came up as Not working... Beware... Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Toy Stores: Chatter Pals Internet

13, Report #1198672

Dec 31 2014
HOBBYKING This company is a total rip off. Paid over $73.00 for items and got email next day to say everything was ok and they would be sending me tracking number. Then 2 days pass, not sending unless they get more money, some courier outfit sent me email looking v take your money, then 3 days later want more hongkong Internet Author: LIMAVADY, Connecticut Toy Stores: HOBBYKING Internet

14, Report #1197012

Dec 22 2014
Custom Image Cake Creations My Cake CreationsshannwinnbMy Scent Creations Robbed on eBay Internet
Author: Tyler, Texas Toy Stores: Custom Image Cake Creations Internet

15, Report #1196650

Dec 19 2014
light in the box N/A Ordered a gift and never recieved it!! now I cant even get in contact with them..live chat says no one is thier to help and dumb questins!!Also, thier is no darn number!!! Diantong Shidai Guangchang, Building #2 Suite D Nationwide Author: Castroville , California Toy Stores: light in the box Nationwide

16, Report #1196625

Dec 19 2014
Toys R Us Toys R Us tells you toy in stock to tell you after its too late it will be after Christmas before they get back in stock Nationwide Author: PG , Virginia Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide

17, Report #1192327

Dec 01 2014
Wafflecollectables.com Exceedingly Rude, Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Toy Stores: Wafflecollectables.com Internet

18, Report #1192074

Nov 29 2014
Space Kiddets The owner from this store doesn't singed with the w4 and I 9 form it's illegal she treats her employers very rude and treats them as slaves New York New York Author: New york, New York Toy Stores: Space Kiddets New York, New York