Stores → Toy Stores

Approximately 603 Reports Found

Jan 20 2016
BEWARE OF DANGERS OF SWING SEATS FROM ,swing-n-slide.com SWING SEATS FALL APART & WILL CAUSE SEVERE DAMAGE TO YOUR CHILDREN DO NOT BUY Janesville Wisconsin
Author: NASHVILLE, Tennessee Toy Stores: Swing-n-slide Janesville, Wisconsin

Dec 23 2015
Toys R Us ignored, treated like a parasite, sexist, bullied, wrong price, horrible behavior, poor customer service springfield Massachusetts
Author: SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide

Dec 16 2015
kittoystrom.com aka kittoystrom!, The Toys Store (Owner is Duan Quing ming) Company never sent item paid for through Pay Pal, and never responded to any of my inquiries regarding status, etc. Internet Author: Palos Verdes Estates, California Toy Stores: kittoystrom.com Internet

Dec 10 2015
Department store liquidation Brand names LLC Did not send what they said they would and the resale value understated Brookyln New York Author: Canton, Georgia Toy Stores: Department store liquidation Brookyln, New York

Dec 04 2015
Cheerwing SilverCircle Gold Wing Trading Gold Wing Building Supply Deceptive bait and switch with unauthorized charges Gardena California Author: 5427 talon court, Maryland Toy Stores: Cheerwing USA Gardena, California

Nov 30 2015
TRA Innovations Bait and Switch Southfield Internet
Author: alvaton, Kentucky Toy Stores: TRA Innovations Internet

Nov 02 2015
Cool Glow Shipped Defective Glow Sticks, Wouldn't Issue Refund I placed an order for glow sticks for a Halloween party and was very disappointed when the party started and they wouldn't light up. Cool Glow refused to issue a refund- their proposed compensation was 10% off my next order, but I clearly will never order from them again! Author: WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia Toy Stores: Cool Glow

Oct 19 2015
NewToysZone.Com New Toys Zonenewtoysforabahamanpaidforbyme.com They charged my CC multiple times for amounts under $10 on a monthly basis. I've never heard of them and have definitely never made a purchase or received packages from them. Definitely a clearing house for fraudulent credit card transactions. Internet Author: Internet Toy Stores: NewToysZone.Com Internet

Oct 05 2015
Ashton Drake Galleries THIS BLOODSUCKER COMPANY KEEP CHARGE MONEY WITHOUT ANY NOTICE!!! Niles Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Toy Stores: Ashton Drake Galleries Niles, Illinois

Sep 29 2015
Sheldon Miller Did not send me my toys. Lied to avoid paypal dispute Internet Author: Clarkston, Georgia Toy Stores: Sheldon Miller Internet

Sep 20 2015
daniel edwards cheap disability aidssensory education ripped me off twice,others more Nationwide Author: FOWEY, Alabama Toy Stores: daniel edwards Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
Whiteny Saxon DevilSticks.org Ordered sticks for a present on Aug 6 - it is Sept 10th - no devil sticks, no responses! Internet Author: irvine, California Toy Stores: Whiteny Saxon Internet

Jul 09 2015
TrendTimes.com Trend Times Toy Store TrendTimes.com Toy Store - DON'T BUY PRODUCT FROM THEM Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Valencia, California Toy Stores: TrendTimes.com Internet

May 05 2015
Gearbest.com Not only is their not best neither is their honesty and integrity Internet Author: Islip, New York Toy Stores: Gearbest.com Internet

Apr 17 2015
HobbyTron They sent the wrong item, Charged me for return shipping, Sent the same wrong item again, won't return calls valencia Internet Author: Grass Valley, California Toy Stores: HobbyTron Internet

16, Report #1220263

Apr 03 2015
Toys R Us We went to the store and I have a Down Syndrome grandson that is a fan of WWE wrestling. He found a wrestling ring on the shelf, which were about 6 . The price was $79.99 and we went to the register to pay. At the register they rung it up and no price came up on that item. The casier named Josh, and a female with no name tag said it was not supposed to be sold until. May 20, 2015. This upset my grandson. He kept insisting on that wrestling ing, as he has all the others that are in stores. He started crying, and Josh told him to come back May 20th. My grandson told him to shut up and Josh said, no you shut up. I was very upset by his response. I don't understand if the item was not for sale, why was it out on the selling rack with a price tag. I had to call my husband to come help me take him out of the store. We live in Mojave, Ca. We are shoppers at this store at least once a month. This was very hurtful to my grandson. I was just so afraid, he could have reacted worse, but he really had hopes they would sell it to him. I would have paid twice the price, your employees made a handicap boy so unhappy. Lancaster California Author: mojave, California Toy Stores: Toys R Us Lancaster, California

Mar 07 2015
rc drift car GTSPEEDCAR RIP OFF covina california Author: Kelso, Other Toy Stores: rc drift car Internet

Feb 23 2015
FAMILY GO KARTS JEFF BACKER WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!! PRODUCTS ARE JUNK!!! OWNERS ARE JUNK Internet Author: davie, Florida Toy Stores: FAMILY GO KARTS Internet

19, Report #1209638

Feb 17 2015
toysrus thieving corporation Nationwide Author: Calexico, California Toy Stores: toysrus Nationwide