Stores → Toy Stores

Approximately 617 Reports Found

Sep 20 2015
daniel edwards cheap disability aidssensory education ripped me off twice,others more Nationwide Author: FOWEY, Alabama Toy Stores: daniel edwards Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
Whiteny Saxon Ordered sticks for a present on Aug 6 - it is Sept 10th - no devil sticks, no responses! Internet Author: irvine, California Toy Stores: Whiteny Saxon Internet

Jul 09 2015
11:04 AM Trend Times Toy Store Toy Store - DON'T BUY PRODUCT FROM THEM Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Valencia, California Toy Stores: Internet

May 05 2015
03:14 PM Not only is their not best neither is their honesty and integrity Internet Author: Islip, New York Toy Stores: Internet

Apr 17 2015
HobbyTron They sent the wrong item, Charged me for return shipping, Sent the same wrong item again, won't return calls valencia Internet Author: Grass Valley, California Toy Stores: HobbyTron Internet
31, Report #1220263

Apr 03 2015
Toys R Us We went to the store and I have a Down Syndrome grandson that is a fan of WWE wrestling. He found a wrestling ring on the shelf, which were about 6 . The price was $79.99 and we went to the register to pay. At the register they rung it up and no price came up on that item. The casier named Josh, and a female with no name tag said it was not supposed to be sold until. May 20, 2015. This upset my grandson. He kept insisting on that wrestling ing, as he has all the others that are in stores. He started crying, and Josh told him to come back May 20th. My grandson told him to shut up and Josh said, no you shut up. I was very upset by his response. I don't understand if the item was not for sale, why was it out on the selling rack with a price tag. I had to call my husband to come help me take him out of the store. We live in Mojave, Ca. We are shoppers at this store at least once a month. This was very hurtful to my grandson. I was just so afraid, he could have reacted worse, but he really had hopes they would sell it to him. I would have paid twice the price, your employees made a handicap boy so unhappy. Lancaster California Author: mojave, California Toy Stores: Toys R Us Lancaster, California

Mar 07 2015
rc drift car GTSPEEDCAR RIP OFF covina california Author: Kelso, Other Toy Stores: rc drift car Internet

Feb 23 2015
34, Report #1209638

Feb 17 2015
toysrus thieving corporation Nationwide Author: Calexico, California Toy Stores: toysrus Nationwide
35, Report #1208854

Feb 13 2015
Toys R Us We bought (2) Toys R Us Gift Cards @ and the balances were $0. No help from TRU customer service. Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide
36, Report #1203933

Jan 23 2015
aplus adult online sex toy store money was immediately taken out. months later still says "proccessing" on their site and none of my phone calls have been returned. Internet Author: Oswego, New York Toy Stores: aplus adult online sex toy store Internet
37, Report #1203312

Jan 21 2015
all 4 kids sold shotty game system console,sold shotty game that ruined daughters game console ,would not let us return it for one that works monticello MN Minnesota Author: Monticello , Minnesota Toy Stores: all 4 kids monticello MN , Minnesota
38, Report #1200968

Jan 11 2015
Brandon Criss District 1 - Supervisor Brandon Criss | County of Siskiyou Brandon's wife Kerry ripped us off out of our life savings MacDoel California Author: MacDoel, California Toy Stores: Brandon Criss
39, Report #1200770

Jan 10 2015
Chatter Pals at the check out Charged for more Dolls I did not order.. Ordered 1 ea of 2 dolls and was charged for 4 dolls. went to contact them but no one their on week ends and their so called Customer Service Site came up as Not working... Beware... Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Toy Stores: Chatter Pals Internet
40, Report #1198672

Dec 31 2014
HOBBYKING This company is a total rip off. Paid over $73.00 for items and got email next day to say everything was ok and they would be sending me tracking number. Then 2 days pass, not sending unless they get more money, some courier outfit sent me email looking v take your money, then 3 days later want more hongkong Internet Author: LIMAVADY, Connecticut Toy Stores: HOBBYKING Internet
41, Report #1197012

Dec 22 2014
Custom Image Cake Creations My Cake CreationsshannwinnbMy Scent Creations Robbed on eBay Internet
Author: Tyler, Texas Toy Stores: Custom Image Cake Creations Internet
42, Report #1196650

Dec 19 2014
light in the box N/A Ordered a gift and never recieved it!! now I cant even get in contact with chat says no one is thier to help and dumb questins!!Also, thier is no darn number!!! Diantong Shidai Guangchang, Building #2 Suite D Nationwide Author: Castroville , California Toy Stores: light in the box Nationwide
43, Report #1196625

Dec 19 2014
Toys R Us Toys R Us tells you toy in stock to tell you after its too late it will be after Christmas before they get back in stock Nationwide Author: PG , Virginia Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide