Services → Consumer Services

Dec 02 2016
R&B Metals They didn't finish with the trim and its been a year. The have very poor customer service. Gainsboro Tennessee Author: Lexington, Kentucky Consumer Services: R&B Metals Gainsboro, Tennessee

Nov 29 2016
Avangatee Services LLC I have read all the scams about this company and I am wondering do I pay for their work or report them. They told me to write a check for 499.00 San Leandro California Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Consumer Services: Avangatee Services LLC San Leandro, California

Nov 29 2016
ISPHost.org Called to cancel web-hosting & reoccurring payment 2015. Charged again 2016. Company refuses to refund charges to credit card. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Consumer Services: ISPHost.org Internet

Nov 29 2016
ModLily.com Modlily.com, Seller infoModlily.com modlily.com, martofchina@live.com martofchina.com RIP OFF DON'T ORDER FROM THEM, Poor quality, what it pictured is not what is sent, the size is very small and nothing true to size, doesn't come with a packing slip so returning it a problem China, Internet Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Consumer Services: ModLily.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 22 2016
Glen Ashley Oldmar Media Service not Rendered as paid for Florida Nationwide Author: California Consumer Services: Glen Ashley Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Sunrooms America Inc 2016 SRA Home Products srahomeproducts.com Roof has been leaking for years. Came to hous 2016 and said they would fix it. After several calls, still have not contacted me or any effort to fix it. I have spent over $500.00 put sealants all over and it still leaks. Williamstown New Jersey
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Consumer Services: Sunrooms America Inc Williamstown , New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Sears in Home Appliance Repair I had a refrigerator went out and it is now three weeks and Sears ordered the wrong parts, then changed appt date its three weeks and my ref has not been repaied Honolulu Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Consumer Services: Sears in Home Appliance Repair nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Resume Genius ROG I believe they got my info off Monster. Wilmington Delaware Author: Modesto , California Consumer Services: Resume Genius Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 19 2016
Blackhawk Network Inc Reloadit Pack Reloadit has NO problem taking people's money and acting like their technical difficulties are new and it will be resolved in hours. LIES, LIES, SCAM, LIES. Reno Nevada Author: Reseda, California Consumer Services: Blackhawk Network Inc Reno, Nevada

Nov 17 2016
Truthfinder Victimized by a Prevaricator San Diego CA Author: Palmdale, California Consumer Services: Truthfinder San Diego,

Nov 16 2016
Ultimate Business Services, Inc UBS, Ultimate Water DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY Pompano Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Ultimate Business Services, Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

Nov 15 2016
Archives.com They keep charging my account after it's been cancelled. They have Phone number to call, to complain, or cancel, their bank charges. Internet Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Consumer Services: Archives.com Internet

Nov 15 2016
A M I AIR CONDITIONING , amiair.com ILLEGAL CONVERSION ...DANGEROUS CODE VIOLATIONS SOUTH FLORIDA Florida
Author: Hollywood , Florida Consumer Services: A M I AIR CONDITIONING DAVIE, Florida

Nov 14 2016
conseco life ins.co. conseco wants a large sum of money plus increasing my monthly premiums by 80.00 which is more than 2x what i have paid for the last 33 yrs. nashville ,tn. TENN. Author: centre hall, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: conseco life ins.co. Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
Nasty Dress.com RIP OFFS on the inernet Out of state Internet Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Consumer Services: Nasty Dress.com New Jersey

Nov 14 2016
PostalExam.Org, Greener Grass LLC., Harvard Business Services Inc. IS A SCAM USPS Postal Exam 473 Study Guide RipOff Report Lewes, DE Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: PostalExam.Org Internet