Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Oct 01 2014
OCWEN Loan servicing Force placed insurance Nationwide Author: Ridgewood, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: OCWEN Loan servicing Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
Sunnova/Revolve Solar Terrible customer service. Can't transfer panels upon moving & Sunnova says they will prevent us from selling Nationwide Author: Red Bluff, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Sunnova/Revolve Solar Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
AMERICAN DREAM NETWORK AMERICAN DREAM NETWORK FRAUD / SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: AMERICAN DREAM NETWORK LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Sep 26 2014
Direct TV Paying for their own representatices mistake Nationwide Author: st.cloud, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct TV Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Ace Cash Services NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, NO LOAN WITH THESE PEOPLE Internet Author: Paulsboro, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Ace Cash Services Internet

Sep 24 2014
Bill Frusco Plumbing Job half done ! philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: phila, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Bill Frusco Plumbing phila, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2014
James F. Caplan, Law Office Paid money for modification, lost home. North Palm Beach Florida Author: Champaign, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: James F. Caplan, Law Office North Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 23 2014
http://watchmush.cn Buyers Beware!!! Bought several watches as they looked amazing on website. Worst quality EVER, and they will not give return address. China Internet Author: Naples, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: http://watchmush.cn Internet

Sep 22 2014
NITRO FOCUS NO3 I did not receive the trial bottle, yet received a full order today. The charge to return the bottle of pills was 35% of the cost. My issue is that I never received the trial bottle. Traverse City MI Author: Sebring, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: NITRO FOCUS NO3 Internet

Sep 22 2014
lending club Robert coston a couple of days ago Robert calls and contact me ask did I need a loan I said yes he said for $6000 I said yes my bank called me and they told me they try to put the $6000 in it was too much so we asked me do Western Union - known $360 to cover charge and I never received any funds San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: lending club Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
sweepstakes clearinghouse had started an account #261905087 for a bed set 10dollars a month lay-a-way one day invoices stopped what happened to my account? what happened to the money i had already paid never heard from them tried to contact not successful . still want to continue from were i was almost was paid and ready for shipment of my 6 -pc bedroom suite never can get in contact only a po box address. DALLAS, TX Nationwide Author: anderson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
OpticsFast.com Lenses and frames sales and repair Internet
Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: OpticsFast.com Internet

Sep 16 2014
ATVunlimited.com this person ripped me off for $104 on a shock for my atv and I have not received anything and they will not answer the phone. Centerburg Ohio Author: Milton, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: ATVunlimited.com Centerburg, Ohio

Sep 16 2014
Government Grant I was told I was approved for this grant in the amount of 14566.00.  unknown Nationwide Author: webster, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Government Grant Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
emerald lux emerald lux rip off scam Internet Author: Hayward , California BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald lux Internet

Sep 15 2014
prescription processors Medical payment processors No medication, no refund, website disappeared San Ysidro California Author: Maryland, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: prescription processors San Ysidro , California

Sep 14 2014
A 1Cash Advance Marques 313-641-1424 I was supposed to get approved for a 2000 dollar loan that all I had to do was get a prepaid card and put 150 on here and it would not be touched. when I called the card 150 when I asked for my hundred fifty dollars back they told me that I had to purchase another card and put 120 on here. that was only way I was going to get my hundred fifty Indiana
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A 1Cash Advance Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Micheal Grace TLC TRANSPORT DELIVERY SERVICE They took $350 from me and never deliver the Yorkie puppy . Alexandria Virginia
Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Micheal Grace Alexandria , Virginia

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus GCOFFER From Free Trial To Charging Credit Card Hundreds Of Dollars Henderson Nevada Author: Cleveland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
seven minute loan deceitful, scammers, crooks Internet Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: seven minute loan Internet

Sep 11 2014
Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Yes I am posting a report on Kevin Watt Allpoetry.com site because if your a writer and haven't been with him for a number of years you will get put down and harassed and threaten on his site and even stalked by other member's and Kevin Watt what does he Discrimination On A Disabled Person/Trying Claim My Work California,USA Nationwide
Author: earl, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Nationwide