Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Jul 10 2014
progressive business publications Pbp Bad business and definitely slavery Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: progressive business publications Bensalem , Pennsylvania

Jul 09 2014
white glove maids Vee, Jo ann, linda, and betty, elise and Karen crone well, the company for one has no class what so ever, you wear these red wripped up shirts and bleached and which can be so much bettter, they come into your house, steal things like, napkins, toilet paper, alchol and whatever they can find while the client isnt home, and what was worse they have stolen money from the clients and the girls still work there. who allows such addacety to do that really? 2nd we have gotten hurt on the job and they dont even have workmens comp nor are they bonded because if they were the girls working there have FELONY backfrounds and smoke and drink while on the job, i would seriously be afraid of these people and what they have done. becareful to all the clients here in palm beach , boca, jupiter and where you may be be very aware and keep your eye out and DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE IN YOUR HOUSE! jupiter Florida Author: jupiter, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: white glove maids jupiter, Florida

Jul 09 2014
legal herbal buds Unknown they offer you over night shipping with your order to purchase for 24.50 , guaranteed delivery the next day . well its day 3 now , they ignore my emails , my phone calls , texts. when you make a account with them you can review your order, it will say processing , day after day after day.... when you call your bank the so called company takes your money out the same day you make a purchase. on top of that you must be 18 to purchase these products they sell and they dont verify your age. theyll even tell you to send a money order because you cant purchase tobacco products with credit cards and bank cards. they are a scam , dont trust these 3 sites at all. New york , New York Internet Author: Yucca Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: legal herbal buds Internet

Jul 08 2014
Goldstash.com They stole my wedding rings!! Arizona Author: Warner Robins, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Goldstash.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
All My Son's Moving Minneapolis Manager Yash Horrible, Long, Expensive Move! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: All My Son's Moving MN Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Phoenix Managment Unprofessional, Rude, Inconsiderate, Liars, Creepy Middlesex New Jersey Author: New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Phoenix Managment Middlesex, New Jersey

Jul 05 2014
CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA I was offered $1.00 for 24hrs and thats all after refusing to pay for subscription and the following , onth they changed my debit card $29.99 without my Authorization.... really pissed off and going to call to demand a refund immediately or I will be cont charged my debit card without my Authorization Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 Internet #18664 Author: Nyssa, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA Internet

Jul 05 2014
Zumu LLC Took my DVDS and GAMES sinces June of 2013 and haven't heard anything from this company since January 2014 talking about your payment will be on the way and after that nothing since then and I try to email them and no responded from them Internet Author: Blue island, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Zumu LLC Internet

Jul 05 2014
Better Business Bureau Janet C. Hart, Tom Bartholomy, Maryanne P. Dailey, Mary A. Schmittz BBB held arbitration hearings ignoring laws and evidence in favor of contractor to gain a biased ruling for the consumer. charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 04 2014
Live Career Free Resume Builder....Career TipsLive Career Perf I am 78 yrs. of age and my granddaughter needed a resume, and when she went on line for help, she saw this ad that said "FREE" she of course, used this free sample and I have been billed for 2 months. I live on my social security and I need all my money. This takes a lot from my income as they continue to bill me.I have asked them to please stop billing me but they continue. I need someone to help me. New York San Internet Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Live Career Internet

Jul 02 2014
First american tax defense, First american tax said they would help me w/ student loans I paid 800 dollars to them Chicago, Illinois Author: Bethany, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: First american tax defense Chicago, Illinois

Jul 01 2014
dermallure& skinessentials Didn't make the trial period clear and came with no info is packageing Fort Worth Texas Author: Gastonia, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: dermallure$ skin essentials Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 01 2014
Chegg Book met acceptable standards but I received no payment Internet Author: Greenville, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Chegg Internet

Jun 30 2014
advance america cash advance in new york new york kevin williams kevin williams stated that he's from advance america cash advance. Kevin talked real bad and very very unprofessional. He told me I owe $401.00 with AACA. However, I called the corporate office and they actually informed me that I only owe $225.80. Also, that they just switch my account over to the collection agency as of today(06/30/2014). Kevin Williams actually has complaints against his name and the same information he told me is the same information he told other people. He calls from 646 583 3069 then he called me from 216 521 6773 and stated he was from Lakewood Police Department. I called Lakewood Police Department and they told me it was a SCAM. I never received a loan from Advance America Cash Advance new york Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: advance america cash advance in new york new york Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Poopsenders Poopsenders.comshitsenders.com fake, no replies, paypal resolution, not delivered, scam, BBB business does not exist or out of business Internet Author: Elgin, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Poopsenders Internet

Jun 27 2014
Greentree Servicing Ripoff New Homeowners - BE AWARE Rapid city South Dakota Author: Oak park, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Greentree Servicing Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Pacific Brochures Mislead about the home mailer program San Diego California Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

Jun 26 2014
USA Fast Cash Told me that I got a loan but I don't remember ,want sent me a copy of what they say I sign Nationwide Author: Savannah , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: USA Fast Cash Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Shop HQ Pulled my credit report without my consent when I ordered a $79.00 item Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Shop HQ Nationwide