Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Oct 05 2015
GE Money Capital Loan, Albert, James, Nancy Frye Called stating they have approved loan for $5000, then if credit is bad ask for $210 for insurance to send money to you in 15 mins. then call back and they say your state wants a transfer fee in order for the money to be deposited. Washington Washington Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: GE Money Capital Loan Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
LLX*LAURENLUXE 98 dollar rip off Internet Author: Austin, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: LLX*LAURENLUXE Internet

Oct 06 2015
Velocity Merchant Service VMS unfounded purposeful merchant ripoff of my merchant checking account and the fraudulent charge for discontinuing services Downers Grove, Illinois Author: Albany, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Velocity Merchant Service Downers Grove, , Illinois

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 01 2015
MiraVie Eye They charged me for a product, supposedly a Free trial that I never ever received. They charged me initially 4.95 and then 85.95, also charged me for suplement trial 5.95 and then 89.95. Internet
Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: MiraVie Eye Internet

Sep 30 2015
Youthful Radiance YR Beauty Youthful Radiance Infinite Allure Claims for a free trial offer end up costing much more! Nationwide Greenville South Carolina Author: Keithville, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Youthful Radiance Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Territorial Mint Unacceptable and unwarranted 4 to 6 week hold of refund amount Federal Way Washington Author: Rapid City, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Northwest Territorial Mint

Sep 28 2015
Lavish Skin Care Unauthorized withdrawal from acct for products not ordered Author: Topeka, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavish Skin Care Internet

Sep 26 2015
Date capital I want a refund, they charged my card $99, but sent me an email receit for$0.01.  Internet Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Date capital Internet

Sep 25 2015
American Dream Home Improvement Adhi They harassed me, forced me to call my insurance,... they even called my insurance pretending to be me for more information. ..  Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: American Dream Home Improvement Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Vibrant Skin ordered trial size of vibrant Skin. On 9/21/15 I was charged 182.48 I did not authorize. Wilmington Delaware Author: Eastanolle, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Vibrant Skin Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 23 2015
Professional Brick Paver Roof repair rip off orlando Florida Author: 8078 oak park rd, Florida Roofing Companies: Professional Brick Paver orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2015
instant checkmate Criminal, public record search look up anyone took money from my account didnt provide report all wrong trying to charge/take more money from me. i want my money back they stole f**ken dumb f****.u not stealing feom me b**** u stealing from my kids c***.. Internet Author: keaau, Hawaii BBB Better Business Bureau: instant checkmate Internet

Sep 18 2015
cash net usa David cooper and Ricky Joseph and robin miller convincing, evil, theives, foreigners, liers, ripp offs, identity thieves, robbers clear-water Florida Author: port Wentworth, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: cash net usa clear-water, Florida