residential

Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Apr 23 2014
american monument paid for my mother's date to be put on headstone when we bought the headstone when my father died and can't get anyone to respond. Harrisville Utah Author: price, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: american monument Harrisville, Utah

Apr 23 2014
IZIWIG Lacewigsbuy I purchased a wig from them because I'm have chemo treatment and they didn't send me the right order Xiang Cheng District China Nationwide Author: Madison, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: IZIWIG Lacewigsbuy Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
brittany jefferson. Jefferson enterprise inc operates fraudulent business investments corona California
Author: ontario, California BBB Better Business Bureau: brittany jefferson corona, California

Apr 22 2014
Bob's Furniture, Guardsman "GOOF PROOF" TOTAL SCAM Nationwide Author: Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Bob's Furniture Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
brand name bargains Liquidationcloseouts.com scammed Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: brand name bargains Brooklyn, New York

Apr 21 2014
american eagle trade group inc total ripoff miami Internet Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: american eagle trade group inc Internet

Apr 18 2014
InstantCheckmate Instant Checkmate Intantcheckmate is a wicked ripoff! Internet Author: Round Pond, Maine BBB Better Business Bureau: InstantCheckmate Internet

Apr 17 2014
Pardons and Waivers of Canada Trained us to decieve customers North York Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: Pardons and Waivers of Canada North York , Ontario

Apr 14 2014
Merchandize liquidators Totally Scammers and liars Miami Florida Author: Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Merchandize liquidators Miami, Florida

Apr 14 2014
The closeout club, Inc Cuidado! esta compania no son nada mas que mentirosos. Me enviaron pura basura y no lo que me ofrecieron Miami Floridathis company are nothing but liars. They sent me absolute rubbish and not what was offered Miami Florida Author: Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: The closeout club, Inc Select State/Province

Apr 13 2014
Hydroderm They took 84.95 out of my checking for 1fl oz of the wrinkle serum, when I only ordered a trial sample.$4.97 was paid to them.They say that was for shipping,and $84.95 was for the bottle.I am on S.S and the money they took was grocery money. Sherman Oaks California Author: Brighton, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Hydroderm Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 13 2014
Plain Green Loans Plain Green Loans charged me $3260. for a $1000. loan. I sent an email asking if they made a mistake on my account and they never replied, this is not the interest amount I signed my name to. After paying $2300 I stopped payments and never heard from them until 8 months later from a collector wanting $960 more. I paid $240 more. Internet Author: West Lafyayette, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Plain Green Loans Internet

Apr 12 2014
Side tick tv I was contacted about a 100.00 giftcard if i try sidetick.tv . i was not informed need a computer to view these and there are no new releases unlike netflix. internet Author: duluth, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Side tick tv Select State/Province

Apr 11 2014
rens puppies heart breakers emotional and financially strainers Little Rock Arkansas
Author: sherwood, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: runs puppies Little Rock, Arkansas

Apr 10 2014
Tracfone Maria and Melissa refuse to help me and refuse to transfer me they wanted me to buy more minutes Internet Author: Spencer, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: Tracfone Internet

Apr 09 2014
bbb.org/houston/bbb.org/houston/ SCAM, Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: bbb.org/houston/ Houston, Texas

Apr 08 2014
OMNISURE GROUP, LLC TOTALLY IGNORES REQUESTS FOR REFUND CHICAGO Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: OMNISURE GROUP, LLC CHICAGO, Illinois