Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Sep 04 2015
Prime Cash.net Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Cash.net Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 03 2015
ECS ECIGSHOP Took unathorized money out of my account. After they got thier 9.99 for S&H Internet Author: Austin, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ECS ECIGSHOP Internet

Sep 02 2015
Kami Shade Worst Company Ever Sherman Oaks California Author: Newburgh, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Kami Shade Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 30 2015
Ashley Furniture I purchased a couch from Ashley Furniture on about June 22 2015 after two weeks the back broke away from the arm.   Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Ashley Furniture

Aug 30 2015
LAUREN LUXE $98.00 CHARGE NOT APPROVED ON CREDIT CARD TWICE BURBANK California Author: DEL CITY, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: LAUREN LUXE BURBANK, California

Aug 30 2015
R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl I was ripped off by R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel & palm coast fl Bunnel Florida Author: palm coast, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl Bunnel, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Nocturnal pictures Ripped me off by selling a bootleg, grainy, worst picture I've ever seen video for 20 bucks! Las vegas Nevada
Author: Angier, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Nocturnal pictures Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 25 2015
National Coatings, Inc. Guarantee and Warranty issues and will not accept phone call or return message Lindenhurst New York
Author: summerdale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: National Coatings, Inc. Lindenhurst, New York

Aug 24 2015
SelectStudentLoan Program Did not follow through on their offer! Los Angeles California Author: Folsom, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: SelectStudentLoan Los Angeles, California

Aug 22 2015
Youthful Radiance Infinite Allure Claims for a free trial offer end up costing much more! Nationwide Author: Green Valley, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Youthful Radiance Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
Name brand jeans Levis for less or Allen Nolen I ordered 3 pair of 550 relaxed jeans then it told me to pick the color I wanted so I picked all same color. So when I got them I had 3 different colors and looked used . When I contacted name brand jeans/levis for less Allen Nolen responded that I get what color they send because they are cheap and to shop at a store next time. So why ask me what color I wanted if I get whatever they want to send Charlestown Indiana Author: Jackson , Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Name brand jeans Internet

Aug 21 2015
Swisa Beauty/Sensation Beauty sent relabeled noncomsumer packaged order to me. Tried to charge me double the price covered labeled jar with peel & stick label to cover up incorrect name. Contained incorrect product. Richardson Texas Author: Millsboro, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: Swisa Beauty Richardson, Texas

Aug 21 2015
HEP Pictures that Tech showed of AC duct system are different than pictures second estimate Tech showed and also pictures taken by boyfriend. Knoxville Nationwide Author: Maryville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: HEP Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
UTZ/HANOVER FOODS UTZ SNACKS FRAUDULENT PRACTICES HANOVER PA. Nationwide Author: PHILLIPSBURG, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: UTZ/HANOVER FOODS Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
em phys integrated care (epic) Timpanogos regional hospital of Orem Utah. I needed financial assistance and they refused to help me. And they weren't professional at all. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: American Fork , Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: em phys integrated care (epic) Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Aug 20 2015
Poly group pool pumps I bought a poly group pool from Walmart in May of 2014. Worked good. Took the pump in and drained the pool in September of 2014. Went to re hook and refill pool in May of 2015 pump would not work so I order replacement pump. 32 days later pump dies. They Would not make good on bad product Author: Grafton , West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Poly group pool pumps

Aug 20 2015
Directv Unauthorized Account Wipeout Georgia Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Directv Nationwide