Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Sep 23 2014
http://watchmush.cn Buyers Beware!!! Bought several watches as they looked amazing on website. Worst quality EVER, and they will not give return address. China Internet Author: Naples, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: http://watchmush.cn Internet

Sep 22 2014
NITRO FOCUS NO3 I did not receive the trial bottle, yet received a full order today. The charge to return the bottle of pills was 35% of the cost. My issue is that I never received the trial bottle. Traverse City MI Author: Sebring, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: NITRO FOCUS NO3 Internet

Sep 22 2014
lending club Robert coston a couple of days ago Robert calls and contact me ask did I need a loan I said yes he said for $6000 I said yes my bank called me and they told me they try to put the $6000 in it was too much so we asked me do Western Union - known $360 to cover charge and I never received any funds San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: lending club Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
sweepstakes clearinghouse had started an account #261905087 for a bed set 10dollars a month lay-a-way one day invoices stopped what happened to my account? what happened to the money i had already paid never heard from them tried to contact not successful . still want to continue from were i was almost was paid and ready for shipment of my 6 -pc bedroom suite never can get in contact only a po box address. DALLAS, TX Nationwide Author: anderson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
OpticsFast.com Lenses and frames sales and repair Internet
Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: OpticsFast.com Internet

Sep 16 2014
ATVunlimited.com this person ripped me off for $104 on a shock for my atv and I have not received anything and they will not answer the phone. Centerburg Ohio Author: Milton, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: ATVunlimited.com Centerburg, Ohio

Sep 16 2014
Government Grant I was told I was approved for this grant in the amount of 14566.00.  unknown Nationwide Author: webster, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Government Grant Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
emerald lux emerald lux rip off scam Internet Author: Hayward , California BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald lux Internet

Sep 15 2014
prescription processors Medical payment processors No medication, no refund, website disappeared San Ysidro California Author: Maryland, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: prescription processors San Ysidro , California

Sep 14 2014
A 1Cash Advance Marques 313-641-1424 I was supposed to get approved for a 2000 dollar loan that all I had to do was get a prepaid card and put 150 on here and it would not be touched. when I called the card 150 when I asked for my hundred fifty dollars back they told me that I had to purchase another card and put 120 on here. that was only way I was going to get my hundred fifty Indiana
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A 1Cash Advance Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Micheal Grace TLC TRANSPORT DELIVERY SERVICE They took $350 from me and never deliver the Yorkie puppy . Alexandria Virginia
Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Micheal Grace Alexandria , Virginia

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus GCOFFER From Free Trial To Charging Credit Card Hundreds Of Dollars Henderson Nevada Author: Cleveland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
seven minute loan deceitful, scammers, crooks Internet Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: seven minute loan Internet

Sep 11 2014
Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Yes I am posting a report on Kevin Watt Allpoetry.com site because if your a writer and haven't been with him for a number of years you will get put down and harassed and threaten on his site and even stalked by other member's and Kevin Watt what does he Discrimination On A Disabled Person/Trying Claim My Work California,USA Nationwide
Author: earl, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
ACLD/Brad Matthews Cash Advance America AC Legal Departmrnt Tried to scam me for $531.18 to be paid to Pay Power Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Swansea, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: ACLD/Brad Matthews Internet

Sep 07 2014
Woot Failed to Deliver - Woot Claims It is my fault and I have to find the lost package Carrollton Texas Author: Boston, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Woot Internet

Sep 06 2014
Luma repair---Ann used my credit card for Luma Repair. of $4.95 sent no order. had to trace when was shipped gave mr tracking # after 3 calls and 2 emails told them I want nothig else from them and do not order anything else from my credit card since I have received nothing from them. 1st email reply was I lived in Australia. would take 10-15 days for delivery. that is what made me not want anything more. I will call this nber 1+800-562-9682 to cancel any other order from this company Internet Author: Chicago Illinois, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Luma repair---Ann Internet

Sep 05 2014
Garcinia Ultra Shop support@Garcinia-Ultra-Shop.com I AM INFURIATED with this company West Jordan Utah
Author: Arcadia, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Ultra Shop West Jordan, Utah

Sep 04 2014
Eyestyles Bootleg glass sold for full price Ewing New Jersey Author: Holland, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Eyestyles Ewing, New Jersey