Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Feb 08 2016
Alexa (market manager) or Michelle (owner) NON-PAYMENT for Work Utah UT Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Smart-professionals

Feb 08 2016
Pacific World marketing Stole my money. LIED big to get my money. Brentwood California Author: Shreveport , Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific World marketing Brentwood , California

Feb 06 2016
Skyvillebulldogs Anthony Davis THIS LOW LIFE SCAMMED ME FOR $500 FOR A DOG THAT DOES NOT EXIST Baltimore Maryland
Author: Elko, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Skyvillebulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
PNP LOGISTICS Paul Gupta Trucker denies damage to car West hills California Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: PNP LOGISTICS West hills, California

Feb 04 2016
SkyvilleBulldogs.com Total scam! First off, these dogs cost thousands of dollars and they have them for sake for 5-600? And then they want payment upfront wired to them and says the puppy will ship free but then you get a call for 1800.00 insurance to fly your puppy to you. Internet Author: Vacaville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SkyvilleBulldogs.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Sent letter,to deposit check in my account,then to call account manger Timothy Major to activate the check Buffalo New York Author: Dickson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Buffalo, New York

Jan 29 2016
Get-supplied Swag supply They never gave me the product i ordered which they took money for. It has been over a month and a half since i ordered a pair of shoes. Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: Spring, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Get-supplied Internet

Jan 28 2016
sparkwhitening Big rip off Henderson Nevada Author: FREDERICTON, New Brunswick BBB Better Business Bureau: sparkwhitening Henderson, Nevada

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 20 2016
western flyer express WFX STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOUR FEEL SORRY oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: western flyer express oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jan 20 2016
C.C.S. usa ACA international Blatantly fraudulent company , picks addresses and names out of a hat . Norwood Massachusetts Author: Frankford, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: C.C.S. usa Norwood, Massachusetts

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York