Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Aug 01 2014
Living Scriptures Salesmen are LIARS. They say you can keep a pile of "free" stuff and cancel anytime, but the cancellation period is THREE days, and then you are stuck with a $2000 bill. DO NOT EVER TALK TO THEM!!! Ogden Utah Author: Orem, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah

Aug 01 2014
hesperian falls WORST APT COMPLEX EVER. Las vegas Nevada
Author: Las vegas , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: hesperian falls Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 31 2014
Bootman Inc DBA Premier Parking Enforc Booted And Ripped Off in Atlanta Atlanta Georgia Author: PANAMA CITY, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Bootman Inc DBA Premier Parking Enforc Select State/Province

Jul 30 2014
America Truck Group I went there from Chgo Hts IL to get a truck and the truck they sent me picture of wasn't the truck I went to get and then after I agreed to take it the truck kept braking down. This was done on a Saturday and I never made it from Gulfport with the truck I then inform them that I didn't want the truck and I was told that I had to wait till Monday to get a refund but that never happen.they stole 4.000 from me. Gulfport Mississippi
Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: America Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 29 2014
Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Equity Auto Loan Stalked,called 6-7 times per day, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Select State/Province

Jul 26 2014
mate check pi sandra hope the company lies and misleads to rip you off. sold me a $50 part for $350 santa ana California Author: santa ana, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: mate check pi santa ana, California

Jul 25 2014
Platinum Publishing Services People Magazine Subscription White City Oregon Author: Scottsdale , Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Platinum Publishing Services White City, Oregon

Jul 22 2014
AuraVie While doing a survey I was offered a free sample of skin care serum. All I had to pay is shipping , 1.98. I ordered and a few days later they took 98.00 off my credit card unauthorized. California Author: Lewisville, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Mary Odell Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Cashnet, meta bank , Adam, mark They offered a loan, after I put down the initial first months deposit down, that they would give back after a good faith payment was made,then they said there was an outstanding balance on the better business bureau and I would have to make payment to show the BBB but they would give me that money back to pay that bill after they deposited the loan.  Chicago Illinois Author: Baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Cashnet, meta bank , Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
Crisis Collection Management, LLC This company is garnishing my wages for something from 15 years ago and are not willing to work with me to make payments. No one has any proof that I was ever served with papers or are willing to show that I was served. Reno Nationwide Author: Gardnerville, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Crisis Collection Management, LLC Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Personnel Concepts High Pressure Sales Carol Stream Illinois Author: Fort Collins, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Personnel Concepts Nationwide

Jul 20 2014
wet monkey powersports Chris , owner , DEPOSIT RIP OFF Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: wet monkey powersports Lake Havasu City, Select State/Province

Jul 19 2014
Beezid.com The complaint that the person made about how their tech support will help you win a bid if you are willing to buy more bids . I have asked for a refund because it is a scam, will see what their response will be. Hopefully people are going to get the word out. Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Beezid.com Internet

Jul 18 2014
La Derminique Lumera Do not order from this company , they took 95.00 for each product and when we asked for a refund they said the product they sent was not trial size as the ad stated !!!! Internet offer Nationwide Author: DeLand, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: La Derminique Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES PRE-APPROVED for a PLATINUM CARD Membership with a GUARANTEED $10,000 credit limit. for an annual membership fee of $37.00. Really just a paper card to order out of a magazine. Dallas Texas Author: McGregor, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
T-mobile Mobile crooks Nationwide Author: Wellington, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
klazzy kidz preschool Owner worked 3 weeks and no pay check. they ripoff workers. owner isnt reporting abuse among kids pasadena Texas Author: houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: klazzy kidz preschool pasadena, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Luxury Spas Inc. Left me with only 1/3 of my shower! Luxury Spa Warranty is all wet!! Loraine Ohio Author: Nekoosa, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Spas Inc. Loraine , Ohio

19, Report #1161911

Jul 14 2014
Instant Sheckmate Scam, Want more money after you sign up, info provided inaccurate and basic such as address, phone etc. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Apopka, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Instant Sheckmate Las Vegas, Nevada