Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Aug 30 2014
Elance Elance-Odesk Account closed for bogus reasons. Mountainview California Author: Somewhere, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Elance Mountainview, California

Aug 28 2014
Skinny-IQ Deducted money from my checking account after I cancelled order Internet Nevada Author: Newark, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Skinny-IQ Internet

Aug 27 2014
Coleman Services Group Mr. Anthony Coleman this LLC Company enjoys to over charge custmers for work that is done for them, my husband use to work for this company and the owner of the company beat him up and would not give him his last pay check. this company hires you as a sub- contractor, but you fill out no paper work and he pays you with one of his company checks. If you every want to have some work done, please do not use this company. Mr. Coleman was a man of god, but now he a man thats always on the town. it has been almost a month and my husband still has not got his last pay check. remember if you need HVAC, Plumming, Elec., or handyman work done. Do Not use this company. harrisburg North Carolina Author: concord, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Coleman Services Group harrisburg, North Carolina

Aug 25 2014
Kaotic Von Boutique Kaotic Von Custom ClothingVONCILE Yolanda DENNARDVONCILE Y DanielKaotic_von (instagram)Kaotic_von2x (instagram) No order shipped, no response to CALLS or text, no REFUND, other CUSTOMER complaints, blocked paying customers Sun city, Florida ;Tampa Area Internet Author: Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Kaotic Von Boutique Internet

5, Report #1171999

Aug 24 2014
USA QUICK CASH LOANS representative: Shawn Martin I was called to say I had qualified for a loan and I needed to put $140.00 on a green dot card and give them the information. Internet Author: Whiteville, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: USA QUICK CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 23 2014
Hungry Howies Rude Service, Painted Obscenities on My Car, Police Report Filed Altamonte springs Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Hungry Howies Altamonte springs, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Progreen Coffee Pure slim Garcinia Poor business practice Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii BBB Better Business Bureau: Progreen Coffee Internet

Aug 22 2014
Dermajeuvenate Rejeuveneye Max Free trial rip off Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Ste-Marthe sur le lac, Quebec BBB Better Business Bureau: Dermajeuvenate Internet

Aug 22 2014
Lipo G3 Pompano Florida G3 Lipo London Stole money from my account Pompano Florida Author: Melrose, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Lipo G3 Pompano FL Pompano, Florida

Aug 21 2014
American Esoteric Society Collection Agency involvement over a scam? Scares me. Where does it end? South Hackensack New Jersey Author: Waveland, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: American Esoteric Society South Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 20 2014
A Brush Above Painting Mike Kennedy he hired myself, my husband, as well as our teenage handicaped son to paint customers homes, now is refusing to pay what us owed to us totaling over $2100. he claims he would pay us after he collected on jobs. when in fact hes taking money from one job to complete another and has no money to pay employees. i have all messages and call recordings to prove these allegations including where we asked for our pay and he straight told us to F... off . He also told us the reviews we questuined him about were from disgruntled employees and how he also had employees.stealing from a job in a certain Beauty shop if one of the customers homes we painted both in Harrisin twp and the iwners have no idea it was his employee that took the dvd player and i was not to inform them because he had other buisness with them for mire jobs and if they found iut he was afraid he would lise those huge contracts.. harrison twp Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: A Brush Above Painting harrison twp, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Intown suite Duluth rude racist unsafe Duluth Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Intown suite Duluth Duluth, Georgia

Aug 17 2014
Kay jewelers mall of America Credit scam Bloomington Minnesota Author: Superior, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Kay jewelers Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 17 2014
Berkely Group AON Affinity Refuse to honor claim Jericho New York Author: Kingston, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Berkely Group Jericho, New York

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to "cons call home" I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
Liberty Mutual Special Investagators Unit Kevin Mc Clurry and Elizabeth Mikesell Attorneys. Mr. Mc Clurry was hired by Liberty a Mutual along with there shister Attorney Office which just so happends to being paid by Liberty Mutual to make you the poor Consumer who has become premenately Disabled and no longer able yo make her house payments those loosing her Credit Rating Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Liberty Mutual Special Investagators Unit Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
GE Capital Retail Bank credit card DO NOT USE!!! Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: GE Capital Retail Bank credit card Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
lavish skin you agree to pay for trial of 4.99 and the company charges 89.00 to your account with in a month after the 4.99 you agreed to pay. surely this is illigal santa ana California Author: meansville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: lavish skin santa ana , California

Aug 11 2014
Cricket Wireless YBUY Cricket Wireless rep signed us for 2 phones on finance with YBUY but NO INFORMATION GIVEN AT TIME OF PURCHASE- 3 hours in store with no explanation to set up 2 Samsung galaxy s4's Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cricket Wireless Tempe, Arizona

Aug 11 2014
Beauty Club. Net BCCLUB.CO,GREENWOOD VLG, CO Stole money off my Credit Card Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Salida, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Club. Net Internet