Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Apr 18 2014
InstantCheckmate Instant Checkmate Intantcheckmate is a wicked ripoff! Internet Author: Round Pond, Maine BBB Better Business Bureau: InstantCheckmate Internet

Apr 17 2014
Pardons and Waivers of Canada Trained us to decieve customers North York Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: Pardons and Waivers of Canada North York , Ontario

Apr 14 2014
Merchandize liquidators Totally Scammers and liars Miami Florida Author: Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Merchandize liquidators Miami, Florida

Apr 14 2014
The closeout club, Inc Cuidado! esta compania no son nada mas que mentirosos. Me enviaron pura basura y no lo que me ofrecieron Miami Floridathis company are nothing but liars. They sent me absolute rubbish and not what was offered Miami Florida Author: Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: The closeout club, Inc Select State/Province

Apr 13 2014
Hydroderm They took 84.95 out of my checking for 1fl oz of the wrinkle serum, when I only ordered a trial sample.$4.97 was paid to them.They say that was for shipping,and $84.95 was for the bottle.I am on S.S and the money they took was grocery money. Sherman Oaks California Author: Brighton, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Hydroderm Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 13 2014
Plain Green Loans Plain Green Loans charged me $3260. for a $1000. loan. I sent an email asking if they made a mistake on my account and they never replied, this is not the interest amount I signed my name to. After paying $2300 I stopped payments and never heard from them until 8 months later from a collector wanting $960 more. I paid $240 more. Internet Author: West Lafyayette, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Plain Green Loans Internet

Apr 12 2014
Side tick tv I was contacted about a 100.00 giftcard if i try sidetick.tv . i was not informed need a computer to view these and there are no new releases unlike netflix. internet Author: duluth, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Side tick tv Select State/Province

Apr 11 2014
rens puppies heart breakers emotional and financially strainers Little Rock Arkansas
Author: sherwood, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: runs puppies Little Rock, Arkansas

Apr 10 2014
Tracfone Maria and Melissa refuse to help me and refuse to transfer me they wanted me to buy more minutes Internet Author: Spencer, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: Tracfone Internet

Apr 09 2014
bbb.org/houston/bbb.org/houston/ SCAM, Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: bbb.org/houston/ Houston, Texas

Apr 08 2014
OMNISURE GROUP, LLC TOTALLY IGNORES REQUESTS FOR REFUND CHICAGO Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: OMNISURE GROUP, LLC CHICAGO, Illinois

Apr 05 2014
the Sleep Better Store comfort sleep bed air bed Stafford texas Author: Spanishfork , Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: the Sleep Better Store Stafford, Texas

Apr 05 2014
Banyan Bay Marina Center fraud attempted extortion Dania Florida Author: Broward County, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Banyan Bay Marina Center Dania, Florida

Apr 03 2014
Performance Recovery Demanded information concerning my son, Matthew. They refused to describe their company and what it does. Charlotte Michigan Author: Charlotte, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Performance Recovery Select State/Province

Apr 03 2014
Fingerhut This company charges twice the price but you get .0001% quality Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Stevinson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Fingerhut Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Apr 03 2014
AuraVie Good Skin Ordered samples for 2.95 shipping. No where visiable does it say I was signing up for anything. When I discovered the 97.26 charge on my debit account I tried to access an account with this company and did not have one. How can they continue to rip people off.SCAM Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: AuraVie Internet

agents