Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Sep 15 2014
prescription processors Medical payment processors No medication, no refund, website disappeared San Ysidro California Author: Maryland, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: prescription processors San Ysidro , California

Sep 14 2014
A 1Cash Advance Marques 313-641-1424 I was supposed to get approved for a 2000 dollar loan that all I had to do was get a prepaid card and put 150 on here and it would not be touched. when I called the card 150 when I asked for my hundred fifty dollars back they told me that I had to purchase another card and put 120 on here. that was only way I was going to get my hundred fifty Indiana
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A 1Cash Advance Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Micheal Grace TLC TRANSPORT DELIVERY SERVICE They took $350 from me and never deliver the Yorkie puppy . Alexandria Virginia
Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Micheal Grace Alexandria , Virginia

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus GCOFFER From Free Trial To Charging Credit Card Hundreds Of Dollars Henderson Nevada Author: Cleveland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
seven minute loan deceitful, scammers, crooks Internet Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: seven minute loan Internet

Sep 11 2014
Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Yes I am posting a report on Kevin Watt Allpoetry.com site because if your a writer and haven't been with him for a number of years you will get put down and harassed and threaten on his site and even stalked by other member's and Kevin Watt what does he Discrimination On A Disabled Person/Trying Claim My Work California,USA Nationwide
Author: earl, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
ACLD/Brad Matthews Cash Advance America AC Legal Departmrnt Tried to scam me for $531.18 to be paid to Pay Power Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Swansea, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: ACLD/Brad Matthews Internet

Sep 07 2014
Woot Failed to Deliver - Woot Claims It is my fault and I have to find the lost package Carrollton Texas Author: Boston, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Woot Internet

Sep 06 2014
Luma repair---Ann used my credit card for Luma Repair. of $4.95 sent no order. had to trace when was shipped gave mr tracking # after 3 calls and 2 emails told them I want nothig else from them and do not order anything else from my credit card since I have received nothing from them. 1st email reply was I lived in Australia. would take 10-15 days for delivery. that is what made me not want anything more. I will call this nber 1+800-562-9682 to cancel any other order from this company Internet Author: Chicago Illinois, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Luma repair---Ann Internet

Sep 05 2014
Garcinia Ultra Shop support@Garcinia-Ultra-Shop.com I AM INFURIATED with this company West Jordan Utah
Author: Arcadia, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Ultra Shop West Jordan, Utah

Sep 04 2014
Eyestyles Bootleg glass sold for full price Ewing New Jersey Author: Holland, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Eyestyles Ewing, New Jersey

Sep 03 2014
Varelo RV warrenty and service Delmont Pennsylvania Author: kittanning, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Varelo RV Delmont, Pennsylvania

Sep 03 2014
Ariza Talent and Modeling Jeff Took my money and ran Longwood Florida Author: DELAND, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Ariza Talent and Modeling Longwood, Florida

Sep 02 2014
Beware-celebritytalent.net www.celebritytalent.netGlenn Richardson Beware, con artsist, scammer, fraudulent Scam, Fake, Dishonest, Not Credible Carlsbad Internet
Author: Sydne, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Beware-celebritytalent.net Internet

Sep 01 2014
Eversave-Ncrowd Scam, Ripoff Artist Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Eversave-Ncrowd Internet

Aug 30 2014
Customer Support Miami, Florida I called three times and got the same man, different name. Alonzo aka Michael. My card has been charged twice since 8/11. They will charge you again. Said the company name was Fraud, credit card, $49.50 scam, charge, raspberry, weight loss Miami Florida Author: SD, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer Support Miami, FL Miami , Florida

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
clkbank.com took 28.50 out of my account Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: clkbank.com Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Elance Elance-Odesk Account closed for bogus reasons. Mountainview California Author: Somewhere, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Elance Mountainview, California

Aug 28 2014
Skinny-IQ Deducted money from my checking account after I cancelled order Internet Nevada Author: Newark, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Skinny-IQ Internet