Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

1, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

2, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

3, Report #1190578

Nov 21 2014
AAMCO...JAMES THE MANAGER THEY ARE A HUGE RIP OFF! THEY TELL YOU IT COSTS A CERTAIN PRICE TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED, NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU PAY IT THEN THEY ASK FOR MORE MONEY!!! DO NOT USE AAMCO. JAMES IS A LIAR AND THEY ARE SCAMINNG PEOPLE OUT OF HARD EARNED MONEY Reading Pennsylvania Author: Reading , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: AAMCO Reading , Pennsylvania

4, Report #1190427

Nov 21 2014
Smith-Sights LLC Josh Smith sole Owner Rip-Off Warning! Will not refund returns or deliver products as promised Wabash, Indiana Author: Clovis, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Smith-Sights LLC Wabash,, Indiana

5, Report #1190102

Nov 19 2014
West Financial Breitling financial laughing when I returned car after having it for two days broke down on expressway detroit Michigan Author: Oak Park , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: West Financial detroit, internet

Nov 17 2014
Dolphin Carpet & Tile Buyer Beware Coral Springs Florida Author: Aventura, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Dolphin Carpet & Tile Coral Springs , Florida

Nov 15 2014
Instantcheckmate Backround checks Billing Scam instantcheckmate billing scam ripoff Las Vegas Internet Author: Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Instantcheckmate Backround checks Internet

Nov 12 2014
union worker credit servies they sent me a letter stating i was pre approved for a 10,000 credit limit all i had to do is send them 37.00 which i did haven't heard nothing. they need to get this company dallas Texas Author: newark, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: union worker credit servies dallas, Texas

Nov 12 2014
Aaron's Sales and Lease Better to by outright than deal with harassment Nationwide Author: North Loup, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: Aaron's Sales and Lease Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Dynamic Installations Dish Network aka Dynamic Installations Location Kechi a suburb of Wichita Ks. post id: 4695172324 , please call Eston at 281-748-2738 or Justin 928-301-8156 They have taken food from my kids mouth. Have worked since sept 2014 To nov 2014 for notta. and they say I owe them money!!!!! Kechi Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Dynamic Installations Kechi, Kansas

Nov 11 2014
Meticulous Landscape Design Maintenance MLDM MLDM ENTERPRISES,LLC MLDPP Michael DeGeorge, Tanya Weckler DeGeorge SCAM ARTISTS. DEADBEAT EMPLOYERS. CHEATERS. PYRAMID SCHEMERS. CROOKED BUSINESS DEALERS. Orlando Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Meticulous Landscape Design Maintenance Orlando, Florida

Nov 04 2014
Apple Do not buy pre-owned Apple Products! Cupertino California Author: Norwich, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Apple Cupertino, California

Nov 03 2014
Panda Research Not paying for reseach I have done don't know Internet Author: Portage, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Panda Research Internet

Nov 03 2014
Greenwood Towing Co. Baltimore, MD This company is a scam artist. We visited this area on Sat. 11/1/2014 just to have lunch. We paid for our parking ticket and placed it on the dash board of our vehicle and went to a nearby resturant to eat. Upon returning to leave we notice our vehicle was not in the parking lot. We saw two towing trucks in the parking lot so we approached one of them to inquire about our vehicle which they claim to be oblivious to what may have happened.  Baltimore Maryland Author: Burlington, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Greenwood Towing Co. Baltimore, MD Baltimore, Maryland

Nov 01 2014
Arvin Lacsina Maxim ripoff, scam Manila Author: oconomowoc, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Arvin Lacsina Manila, Select State/Province