Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Jan 21 2017
Kingneat.com Site claims to sell genuine Pandora jewelry but sends cheaply made jewelry Internet Author: Lancaster, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Kingneat.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
ID Rack Walmart//IDRACK Sent another item in place of what I ordered with promise of carrying case and resenting correct product Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: ID Rack Internet

Jan 17 2017
Ombia derma Free trial scam them scam me they don't show you it's a 14 day trial they hide that in terms Nationwide Author: CLOVER, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ombia derma Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Troy's florist It's a scam listed as local florist and there is not Only online base Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Troy's florist Internet

Jan 16 2017
Ranma Dealks kidsgpswatch stupid responses-no satisfaction Internet
Author: essex, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Ranma Dealks Internet

Jan 16 2017
*BELLASKINCREAM advertised that they are from shark tank Said they were from Shark Tank and you could try a product for $4.99 with no obligation Arizona bellaskincream.com Author: los angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: *BELLASKINCREAM Internet

Jan 13 2017
KC home rental Paula O'Brien Worst Rental Management Company Kansas City, -KANSAS Author: Kansas City, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: KC home rental Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount, Chris Oliver On December I placed an order for 3 remote controlled fish. After Christmas came and went I contacted them for an order #, which was never provided intitially. They informed me that my order was being processed but could not provide confirmation as it has not yet shipped. Mind you my credit csrd was debited the day I place my order. This is a SCAM. Internet Author: 13415 Iola Drive, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 11 2017
Tee 4 cool grandma Complete scam! Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 11 2017
Magic Tracks, ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.com Worst Customer Service ever, They dont answer the phone NOR emails. Charged my acct without authorization Internet Author: Austin, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 11 2017
high universe Did not send ordered dog bank. Even after two replies, via email, that is was in transit! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: high universe Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Kool tees for grandma Rip off they don't send you your items Internet Author: North vancouver, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Kool tees for grandma Internet

Jan 09 2017
YuGuang Lui ripp off, fake, counterfeit Shanghai china Author: New London, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Lui Internet

Jan 09 2017
Lamour Face Cream Don Nutraway ColoradoBeauty Lift Colorado Lamour face cream and La amour eye serum (aka Kelly Rippa products) free sample product is a scam. They will ask you to pay shipping and then place a reacurring charge on your credit card without your authorization. Internet
Author: Kent, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Lamour Face Cream Internet

Jan 09 2017
Try Skin Royale When I ordered the sample from this company, I made sure I check the No Auto-Refill box. I received and order of another product, not the sample, that I did not order. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide Author: May, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Try Skin Royale Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
The gift necklace.com Goloveme.mobi Never received my necklace I ordered over a month ago Internet Author: Tuscumbia , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The gift necklace.com Internet