Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Apr 30 2016
Conn Appliance 12 months no interest? Yea, right!!! Lewisville Texas Author: Dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conn Appliance Lewisville, Texas

Apr 29 2016
FC&A Publishing Sent Un-Ordered Items, then billed, threatened with further bills to include Late Fees Peachtree Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: FC&A Publishing Peachtree, Georgia

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

Apr 27 2016
Vivalux Lied about true fees associated with product. Never disclosed return policy . Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Vivalux Internet

Apr 27 2016
Cloud Real Estate. Security Deposit killeen Texas Author: killeen, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Cloud Real Estate killeen,

Apr 25 2016
ANC / Larry Hourd I was sent an Award Notification Letter stating I won 1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas
Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: ANC Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 23 2016
Netspend Netspend canceled my account after a dispute.... ยป Call us toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND 1-866-387-73 Nationwide
Author: Mccomb, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Internet

Apr 22 2016
Paradise home improvement Dixie home crafter paradise home improvement Horrible worst company Greenville South Carolina
Author: Greer, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Paradise home improvement Greenville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2016
Goldstein and Associates threatening, rude, ,was told I had 2 felony charges against me Nationwide Author: Charleston, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Dream Big Online Holdings Infringed on my consumer rights so as to preclude me from having any redress to recover my monies. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Dream Big Online Holdings Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 19 2016
Skin Optics charged me for a free sample. Costing a big amount of 89.95. I am a disabled single mother who is also paying for college. Every penny makes a difference for me. This is such a scam! Internet Author: Westfield, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Apr 18 2016
Oakwood Vanderbilt Worst company , was bought out couldn't honor warranty ! Maryville Tennessee Author: Somewhere, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Oakwood Maryville, Tennessee

Apr 18 2016
JMZ Property Manangement JMZ Management Don't Rent From This Company!!!!! Novi Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: JMZ Property Manangement Novi, Michigan

Apr 18 2016
Lavino Skin Science Hashtag Fulfillment (distributed by) Scam Internet Author: Deland, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavino Skin Science Internet

Apr 16 2016
Global Pet Delivery Tinshu Bertrand Alaindoh / Remond Gwekeh/ Chinami Evans Tarkeh/ Amanda Cruiz Sold me a Pomarainn puppy for $250. I now have a total of 2000 with what they claim additional coast 480 Newman Ave E. St Paul MN 55230 Minnesota Author: Parkston, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Pet Delivery Internet