Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Aug 23 2016
Home Choice Buy it Now LLC Fraud/Rip off Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Home Choice Saint Paul, Minnesota

Aug 23 2016
Williams & Fudge Collections Agency SCAM reporting inaccurate information Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Williams & Fudge Collections Agency Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Why Not Lease It a.k.a. Tempoe LLC Ripoff, Liars, and Rude Manchester NH Author: Potterville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Luxury Liquidators TV. "George Manager, Luxury Liquidators, Luxury Liquidatorstv.com, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Saturday and Sunday 9PM PST - 1AM PST and Tuesday & Thursday 10PM PST - 1AM PST Manufactures liquidation of Jewelry & Estate Jewelry Verizon Cable CH 158 & online & http://www.luxuryliq I bought a new Rolex watch for men, for $3,000, and was told that was the dealer-dealer price, they took my money sent me not a new, or watch that even fit, returned it, than they disappeared with my money. WinteSprings  Florida Author: Providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Liquidators TV WinteSprings FL, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Green Dot Walmart money card green dot corporation greent dot walmart money card pasadena California Author: laurel, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Dot Walmart money card pasadena, California

Aug 16 2016
Dabado Dabado ripped me off!!! Denver Colorado
Author: phoenix, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Dabado Denver, Colorado

Aug 16 2016
Senior solemate Tell me I have messages and there is nothing there. When I respond to someone who has viewed profile they never answer. They were quick to take money but I feel it is a complete fraud. Never again Internet Author: St louis, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Senior solemate Internet

Aug 13 2016
Grace Wang via Aliexpress Warning! Business Thieves! Nationwide Author: Endwell, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Grace Wang via A internet

Aug 13 2016
Equinox Beauty & Truth Illunmagen fraudulent in their advertising practices by hiding huge details in terms internet Author: Yelm, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Equinox Beauty & Truth

11, Report #1322060

Aug 11 2016
Atomic Deals.co Does not answer emails took money no product paid for tracking etc nothing file case with PayPal for no product This company does not exist right now no services at all Internet Author: Flower mound, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Atomic Deals.co Internet

12, Report #1321950

Aug 11 2016
Genuine White Innovation White Credit Card Fraud Henderson Nevada Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Genuine White Internet

Aug 10 2016
Regenere Skin Regenere Facelift ComplexRegenere Eye & Neck Serum Misrepresented their refund policy. They said I could keep the sample for $29.95 Internet Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Regenere Skin Internet

14, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

15, Report #1320893

Aug 05 2016
Darren Utt of Us Vet Bulldogs Us Vet Bulldogs Puppy mill, selling sick dogs My Airy, North Carolina Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Darren Utt of Us Vet Bulldogs Internet