Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → BBB Better Business Bureau

Sep 14 2015
Cash Central they NEVER spoke to me. It was all done on line. Internet Author: Boise, Idaho BBB Better Business Bureau: Cash Central Internet

Sep 14 2015
ZiptoZiip Moving Company Scam artists that should be shut down. Stolen items and bait-and-switch tactics. Price gorging Carlstadt Nationwide Author: Saratoga Springs, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: ZiptoZiip Moving Company Carlstadt, New Jersey

Sep 12 2015
Robert Sean Walsh Bob Walsh, Rob Walsh, Walsh & Lee Trading Corp. , Renew Crew California LLC, Pink Elephant Clothing, Can Pacific Trading Company Fraudster, Liar, con-artist, Swindler, thief Vancouver Canada, San Diego California Nationwide
Author: British Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Robert Sean Walsh Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
Cain and Daniels, Inc. Beware of the fraud Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Cain and Daniels, Inc. Tampa , Florida

Sep 08 2015
Le Parise Hydra Gold Distributed through Btsknnutri; Youthful Skin; Skinavena (and God only knows who else) Never received trial of product; automatically billed for full pride and continued auto Distribution of product without my knowledge. No packing slip received with items. Billed for 4 items when I only received 3. Merchant's billing name on charge card changed 3 times. This is an indespicable scam business. Bottle shows Scottsdale, AZ Internet Author: Mt Holly Springs, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Le Parise Hydra Gold Internet

Sep 12 2015
authorhouse Liars stolen quarters bloomington Indiana
Author: hammond , Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: authorhouse bloomington, Indiana

Sep 07 2015
rosewholesale ahappydealpayment@gmail.com Poor business China Nationwide Author: wareham, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: rosewholesale Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
quicklocksmith247.com Benjamin, technician According to the website there was a $15 service fee and the house lock out started at $35. I was charged $184. The technician took 45 minutes vs the 15 stated on the website. He could not tell me why the charges were so high. I refused to give him my card number and demanded a manager. All I got was a dispatcher who called me on his cell phone. The website has been removed and the phone number does not work. They will not give me the companies info nor a manager to speak to. I will be filing a police report. Hanover Maryland Author: Hanover, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: quicklocksmith247.com Hanover, Maryland

Sep 04 2015
Prime Cash.net Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Cash.net Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 03 2015
ECS ECIGSHOP Took unathorized money out of my account. After they got thier 9.99 for S&H Internet Author: Austin, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ECS ECIGSHOP Internet

Sep 02 2015
Kami Shade Worst Company Ever Sherman Oaks California Author: Newburgh, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Kami Shade Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 30 2015
Ashley Furniture I purchased a couch from Ashley Furniture on about June 22 2015 after two weeks the back broke away from the arm.   Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Ashley Furniture

Aug 30 2015
R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl I was ripped off by R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel & palm coast fl Bunnel Florida Author: palm coast, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl Bunnel, Florida