Computers & Internet → Internet

Jul 23 2016
risebroadband skybeam i was paying for 10mps and was getting under 5. Nationwide Author: azle, Texas Internet: risebroadband Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Cloud Equity Group Beachcomber.net Horrible Service Do NOT do business with these companies! New York New York Author: Alabama Internet: Cloud Equity Group New York, New York

Jul 15 2016
Pricefalls.com Rip Off Sellers On Their Platform Internet Author: Reseda, California Internet: Pricefalls.com Internet

Jul 12 2016
tumblr, tumblr.com tumblr is Run by Tempermental 13 Year Old Girls. Do Not Waste Your Time. Internet Author: Florida Internet: tumblr Internet

Jul 09 2016
Time Warner Cable TWC 300 dollar promised gift card never got Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Internet: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
befrugal.com befrugal cash back scam Internet Author: Alabama Internet: befrugal.com Internet

Jul 07 2016
iRULU Tablet and user manual UNK Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Internet: iRULU UNK, UNK

Jul 07 2016
Blackbird World Wide Blackbird, Blackbird World Wide aka Limo Alliance, aka Gulraj Grewal, aka Raj Grewal Lies about everything, No Benefits, No Morals, Unprofessional, Disrespectful, Power Tripping Wayne New Jersey Author: New York, New York Internet: Blackbird World Wide Wayne, New Jersey

Jul 06 2016
Didier Grossemy & Rodolphe Belin They did rip me off as well as many others Sydney Australia Internet
Author: Mascot, Wyoming Internet: Didier Grossemy & Rodolphe Belin Internet

Jul 04 2016
Veryzon Wireless Fraudulent/ Scam of data usage and obstruction of my wifi Nationwide Author: Oxnard , California Internet: Veryzon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Daniel Salvatore Walters Kris Walters Scammed $900 for 2 Burning Man tickets and a vehicle pass Nationwide Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet: Daniel Salvatore Walters Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Mary McClane Hair Magic Products LLC Rip Off Detroit Michigan
Author: Southfield, Michigan Internet: Mary McClane Detroit,

Jun 28 2016
Central Credit Services False Debt Claim Saint Charles Missouri Author: West Olive, Michigan Internet: Central Credit Services Saint Charles, Missouri

Jun 28 2016
century link Employees give false information Phoenix Arizona Author: sunlakes, Arizona Internet: century link Internet