specimen

Computers & Internet → Internet

Apr 22 2014
ValoreBooks Their Is A False Guarantee On This Website. They Guarantee Fast Payment But Do Not Live Up To That Promise. Boston Massachusetts Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet: ValoreBooks Internet

Apr 20 2014
Dish Misleading if not fraudulent advertising of service. Nationwide Author: Chelsea, Michigan Internet: Dish Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
World Media Network Tim Rutledge, WMN, Atlanta, GA This is a sleazy operation that recruits people to work from home, doing Telemarketing for REPUTABLE organizations. Atlanta, GA Internet Author: Westchester, Illinois Internet: World Media Network Internet

Apr 16 2014
GoGoAir GoGoAir.com Deceptive, buried contract terms, one time fee Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Internet: GoGoAir Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
dhGATE DHGATE. A RIP OFF. STAY WELL CLEAR CHINA Internet Author: Alabama Internet: dhGATE Internet

Apr 11 2014
KIXEYE Kixeye use to steal customer's money Internet Author: botosani, Internet: KIXEYE Internet

Apr 11 2014
KIXEYE Kixeye use to steal customer's money Internet
Author: Torino-Italy, Internet: KIXEYE Internet

Apr 10 2014
sweetjack Will not even contact me back Internet Author: lEXINGOTN, Kentucky Internet: sweetjack Internet

Apr 07 2014
iFreelance.com Collected annual fee instead of monthly Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Internet: iFreelance.com Internet

Apr 05 2014
Marshall Wayne Donnerbauer Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Internet
Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Internet: Marshall Wayne Donnerbauer Internet

Apr 04 2014
workmarket Not paid for services rendered....report to IRS or state employment office. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Internet: workmarket Internet

Mar 31 2014
eFax j2 Global Communications, Inc. eFax free demo is a rip-off Internet Author: Newport Beach, California Internet: eFax Internet

Mar 31 2014
MDG canada mdg.ca / mdg.com / MDG I was at the verify stage in the proccess I ask about the box i tick off for my gift that i was supose to recieve a free laptop and was it inculied they got upset when ask started stating enclosed disclaimer about offer that weren't link to my order also tranfered me to the sales specialist Anna-kaye edwards from MDG I told her i safe all the info and could prove myself before i could tell my story she say i didn't check off the box i said that is why i'm making sure i ask she gets upset starts sending emails with wried red disclaimer first the disclaimer was 1500 dollars of sales finacne then when i proved then wrong the disclaimer was a showed my prove the banner the screen shots they changed the disclaimer to a law where that products advertised may not be exactly as shown. All i said mine doesn't have disclaimer cause it wasn't adverted as having one for my promo. tortno ontario
Author: vancouver, California Internet: MDG canada Internet

Mar 31 2014
Centurylink deceptive practices, dishonest company and employees kingwood Texas Author: Kingwood, Texas Internet: Centurylink Nationwide

Mar 29 2014
SEM*Budget savers while looking to find a car online a credit report was offered for free. I filled out the information required.Then I was contacted by phone.I told them I was not interesred and they deducted $29.00 from my account for cancelling. Internet Author: dubach, Louisiana Internet: SEM*Budget savers Internet

Mar 29 2014
otl*scoresense.com riped-off on the internet..... Internet Author: maple falls, Washington Internet: otl*scoresense.com Internet

Mar 27 2014
Colleen Walterson twitterprosinc scam N/A N/A
Author: British Columbia Internet: Colleen Walterson Select State/Province

Mar 27 2014
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. ATERSO01PO Box 1022Wixom MI 48393-1022 Notice received by US Mail stating I owe Dish Network $149.85 and offering me a settlement amount of only $74.93. I have not had business with Dish for over 3 years and left them with a $0 balance. Houston Texas Author: Willits, California Internet: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Houston, Texas