Computers & Internet → Internet

Sep 05 2015
Joel Zube business man Instagram God Family 1st in profile: #s 2394000550 80523253615809250469 Told us they will flip our money. To send them money via western union. They are asking for you to send money to Roseville Michigan. Don't do it. They will take your money. Roseville Michigan Internet
Author: Manhattan , New York Internet: Joel Zube business man Instagram Internet

Sep 03 2015
checkmate Instant checkmate Not worth the time or Money Internet Author: Williford, Arkansas Internet: checkmate Internet

Sep 02 2015
playerauctions Playerauctions.com PA scam playerauctions fraud reclaim account hack reverse California and  Internet Author: Some City, South Dakota Internet: playerauctions Internet

Sep 01 2015
Zedwed.com Has not shipped product, Talked to a lady on phone Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Dayton, Ohio Internet: Zedwed.com Allentown, Pennsylvania

5, Report #1251907

Aug 30 2015
Kandysoles Kandysoles California Internet Author: houston, Texas Internet: Kandysoles Internet

Aug 30 2015
Bossland GmbH Rebornbuddy Rebornbuddy not worth it! Zwickau Internet Author: Any, Alabama Internet: Bossland GmbH Internet

Aug 30 2015
tillnews a list of names that piggy backtillnews.comgrade-news.comchiefquiz.comready-survey.comweekquiz.compersonquiz.com reading news and grading it and quizs on veidos tillnews and rade-news only reading the last 4 veidos but I have not got paid I have worked over a month and pay is set every 14 days I have gave then up to 8/30/2015 and have not been paid Internet  Author: Boise, Idaho Internet: tillnews Internet

Aug 29 2015
Walmart Family mobile Internet connection is very slow and I've called over 9 time's this week about it I'm just asking for a discount for next month if not I'm going to leave this company and find me another one Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Internet: Walmart Family mobile Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Alex Becker Source Wave Creates useless, buggy software that does not work or provide services promised Internet Author: Centenniel , Colorado Internet: Alex Becker Internet

Aug 27 2015
Alex Hammer He is STILL Pulling It! I almost fell victim. Internet Author: st. louis, Missouri Internet: Alex Hammer Internet

Aug 17 2015
playcraft.io playcrafttudor9 Scam Alert! Playcraft.io is a complete scam Internet Author: Oregon Internet: playcraft.io Internet

Aug 16 2015
Envato Marketplace EnvatoThemeforest Envato Marketplace > Steal Your Money & Blame Co Policy Melbourne, Australia Internet Author: Temecula, California Internet: Envato Marketplace Internet

Aug 14 2015
Freedompop Internet provider Los Angeles California Author: Apple Valley, California Internet: Freedompop Los Angeles, California

Aug 14 2015
Valerie Cooper Rude and unprofessioanal. California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet: Valerie Cooper Internet

Aug 13 2015
Limos of South Florida Felix R I called Limos of South Florida on 8/12/15 I am cancer survivor in remission . The owner Feliix R tried to ripp me off . He seems like a scammer and using veterans names to run his business . He took my payment informant . I asked him for his last name . He refused to give his last name . He threaten my life and called me a n***** several times and he doesn't do business with n*****s . BocaRaton Florida Author: New York , New York Internet: Limos of South Florida BocaRaton, Florida

Aug 11 2015
Divshare.com Divshare, Kadoo Divshare is a scam, all files deleted! Internet Author: Portland, Maine Internet: Divshare.com Internet

Aug 09 2015
Justinpoms.com Puppy Scam- do not do business with them! Theyll take your money and you won't get the puppy Atlanta Georgia Internet
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Internet: Justinpoms.com Internet

Aug 07 2015
Upwork Elance Odesk CHEAT & MISLEADING PLATFORM -For freelancer and projects- Avoid using Internet
Author: KL, Internet: Upwork Internet