Computers & Internet → Internet

Aug 28 2016
SKYPE Microsoft scam unethical Internet Author: London, Alabama Internet: SKYPE Microsoft Internet

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 26 2016
DISQUS.COM INTERNET BLOGS SAN FRANSICO Internet Author: California Internet: DISQUS Internet

4, Report #1321942

Aug 11 2016
MyWedding LLC mywedding.com I was telemarketer by a Leigh Calhoun. I very rarely even take these calls, but she was very persistent and clever with her pitch. I hesitantly agreed to advertise with MYWEDDING.COM. I asked Leigh why the directory didn't search well on google. She assured me that that didn't matter and I would get tons of business.. The price seemed too good to be true. It has been over 6 months and I have not gotten 1 real lead. I have asked them repeatedly what the problem is. They have given me several explanations that there is lots of traffic to my site or i need to ad more pictures(which I did) I advertise with other directors with consistent success. This directory did not deliver what they assured me they would do. Nashua, NH Nationwide
Author: nashua, New Hampshire Internet: MyWedding LLC Internet

Aug 08 2016
Paytoo KSB Holdings LLC Called me and said I did a loan on the intranet in 2010 and I owed them $350.00. I never did a loan on the intranet and this is 6 years later that they are contactinting met I this this is a scam Ft Lauderdale IFlorida Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Internet: Paytoo Internet

6, Report #1320577

Aug 03 2016
Xfinity Comcast Comcast XFINITY I have been with COMCAST XFINITY for years; so I pay x3 times the cost for 1/2 the package! Benicia Nationwide Author: Any, California Internet: Xfinity Comcast Nationwide

7, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

8, Report #1319159

Jul 27 2016
Swagbucks A company that's getting the benefit of it's members actions but doesn't want to credit Internet & Redondo Beach CA
Author: Perkinston, Mississippi Internet: Swagbucks Internet

Jul 26 2016
Dish Network 10 day contract cancellation fee Hampstead North Carolina Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Internet: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
QQTube ,qqtube.com/ QQTube promised a boost in YouTube views, likes and subscriptions. They are a FRAUD! Internet Author: Chickasaw, Alabama Internet: QQTube Internet

Jul 23 2016
risebroadband skybeam i was paying for 10mps and was getting under 5. Nationwide Author: azle, Texas Internet: risebroadband Nationwide

Aug 02 2016
Hairella Scammed me for my money and didn't receive my product. Internet
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Internet: Hairella Internet