Computers & Internet → Internet

May 23 2016
Twilight Render NONE Abusive to Customer unknown Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet: Twilight Render Internet

May 22 2016
Shopreports@consultant.com Mystery shopper Internet
Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Internet: Shopreports@consultant.com Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to "inactivity" in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition". I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 16 2016
UseNext Wrongfully demand payment Munich, Germany Internet Author: Internet Internet: UseNext Internet

May 16 2016
cashnowoffer.com Jeff@cashnowoffer.com SCAM ARTIST!!! Internet Author: mead, Washington Internet: cashnowoffer.com Internet

May 13 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  advances (((REDACTED))) Farmington hills Michigan
Author: Detroit, Michigan Internet: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Michigan

May 12 2016
Yelp Yelp.com Yelp ad sales rep tells me one price but after I signed up, I paid more than twice that Internet Author: Aberdeen, Washington Internet: Yelp Internet

May 12 2016
Comcast cable Xfinity Comcast Ripping folks off on internet charges Petal, MS Nationwide Author: petal, Mississippi Internet: Comcast cable Nationwide

May 10 2016
GI game insight Theft of real cash Internet Author: Hinton, Alberta Internet: GI game insight Internet

May 09 2016
Hughesnet steals data, reduces speed, illegitimate charges. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Applegate, Michigan Internet: Hughesnet Nationwide

May 08 2016
LeJeune Beware of this scam! Internet Author: Madison heights , Michigan Internet: LeJeune Internet

May 07 2016
Microsoft Various They say that your computer has a virus & needs to be fixed for a price Various Nationwide Author: Montebello , California Internet: Microsoft Nationwide

May 04 2016
Viasat Exede, WildBlue Sales misrepresentation Nationwide Author: Red Bluff, California Internet: Viasat Nationwide

May 03 2016
Conexa Best no installation, no service ever Nationwide Author: Alabama Internet: Conexa Nationwide

May 02 2016
Frontier Communications Wants me to pay for all the months of service that was paid to Verizon for FiOS Norwalk Connecticut Author: North Port, Florida Internet: Frontier Communications Norwalk, Connecticut

Apr 30 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE topfinlabs.com/ miami, usa and kiev, ukraine Internet Author: Manila, Alabama Internet: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
leagle.com Deceptive Practices Texas Internet Author: Harrison Township, Michigan Internet: leagle.com Internet