Computers & Internet → Internet

Oct 26 2016
FLOK Watch out for their autopay, thats how they get you! Internet Author: Salinas, California Internet: FLOK Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Pogoplug Cloud Engines Promised lifetime account for Cloud Storage. They stopped service and deleted all files with little notice. San Francisco California Author: Casselberry, Florida Internet: Pogoplug San Francisco, California

Oct 20 2016
CheckPeople.Com Total Rip Off, Hidden Fees, App Does Not Work, Not In USA Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet: CheckPeople.Com Internet

Oct 19 2016
Ron Bognanni eBay user eBay username: glxym716 unpaid item he bought from me on eBay. never answer my emails. scammer.fake bids. bronx New York Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet: Ron Bognanni eBay user bronx, New York

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 10 2016
Amy Across town rentals Rentals usa Asked for money up front no call backs from them and very rude Arvada Internet Author: aurora, Colorado Internet: Amy Across town rentals Internet

Oct 06 2016
boots4all Ripped me off on eBay by asking me to pay for the return and then never send me the replacement item as promised Brooklyn, Australia Internet Author: Emeryville, California Internet: boots4all Internet

Oct 04 2016
Appsbar Scam, tell you your app will be downloadable on googleplay--stealing ideas and info Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet: Appsbar Internet

Sep 30 2016
Yext Has incorrect listings for our company online and refuses to fix or remove them Internet Author: Florida Internet: Yext Internet

Sep 29 2016
 cam4 ban internet Internet
Author: Alabama Internet: cam4 Internet

Sep 27 2016
Comporium Communications Comporium false billing Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Internet: Comporium Communications Rock Hill , South Carolina

Sep 26 2016
01:28 PM scam, rip off, scammers, stolen, lost money, scammed Russia Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Internet: Internet

Sep 19 2016
Hughes Net Charging elderly people for items they cant use. ovilla Texas Nationwide Author: ovilla, Texas Internet: Hughes Net Nationwide