Computers & Internet → Internet

Dec 06 2016
AT&T Loyal customer Nationwide Author: Endicott , New York Internet: AT&T Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Luxstyle international sending me a product without my knowledge and now threaten me to file a case for not paying. Denmark Internet
Author: Halifax, Nova Scotia Internet: Luxstyle international Internet

Dec 02 2016
FACEBOOK Facebook is now refusing to allow ANY Christian material to be posted. Unknown Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Internet: FACEBOOK Internet

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
ReserveData, LLC Jack Del Duca Total RipOff of DATA and LEADS tried to sell millions of SS Numbers Ney York New York Internet Author: Phila., Pennsylvania Internet: ResereData, LLC Internet

Nov 25 2016
Premium Retail Services Marsha Birch hours cut after they found out I was disabled Chesterfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Ohio Internet: Premium Retail Services Chesterfield, Missouri

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say" well you subscribed" you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 24 2016
Admarketplace inc. Blackmailing, Bullying New York New York Author: Alabama Internet: Admarketplace Inc. New York, New York

Nov 22 2016
Vipra Business viprabusiness Vipra Business Scammed Me!!! Noida Uttar Pradesh Author: Nodia, Other Internet: Vipra Business Internet

Nov 22 2016
HughesNet This company advertises high-speed internet service and the service is DEFINITELY not high speed. Their service is comparable to dial-up internet service. I upgraded my service with them to the fastest service available from them and found there was no difference between the two services and disconnected my service. They charged me almost $400 for early disconnection which is a ripoff because they didn't deliver the high-speed service they promised. Don't EVER deal with this company and simply get dial-up service. Nationwide Author: LIncoln, California Internet: HughesNet Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Century link Direct tv Never bundled my package to $75 a month as promised in commercial and on phone when setting up account. Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Internet: Century link Longmont, Colorado

Nov 16 2016
DailyPay, Inc 55 Broad St, 15th Floor New York, NY 10004 15th floor new york New York Author: Gardena, California Internet: DailyPay, Inc New York, New York

Nov 14 2016
Hughesnet I was misled by the sales people at Hughesnet . The service provided is terrible. Wellsburg,West Virginia Nationwide Author: Wellsburg, West Virginia Internet: Hughesnet Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Empowr.com Worldwide Social Network and Marketplace Scam San Francisco California Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Internet: Empowr.com San Francisco , California

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Gogo LLC Gogo Air Deceptive Monthly Charges Chicago Illinois Author: New York, New York Internet: Gogo LLC Chicago, Illinois