Computers & Internet → Internet

Sep 08 2016
ThredUP RipOff, Deceptive, Steal, Cheat, San Francisco California
Author: Joshua, Texas Internet: ThredUP San Francisco, California

Sep 07 2016
Comcast Xfinity Deceptive advertising, Poor customer service Nationwide Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Emoshape Emospark The company delivered a product which had never worked, now they shut down the emospark site. New York or London Internet Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Internet: Emoshape

Sep 04 2016
Ibotta Locked my account with funds in it Denver Colorado Author: Ventura , California Internet: Ibotta Colorado

Sep 02 2016
GoFundMe WePay GoFundMe & WePay are a SCAM!!! San Diego Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Internet: GoFundMe Internet

Sep 01 2016
Sulake a.k.a Habbo Hotel Banning Me /muting me / not giving me my hacked accounts back Finland Author: Lacombe, Louisiana Internet: Habbo Internet

Aug 28 2016
SKYPE Microsoft scam unethical Internet Author: London, Alabama Internet: SKYPE Microsoft Internet

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 26 2016
DISQUS.COM INTERNET BLOGS SAN FRANSICO Internet Author: California Internet: DISQUS Internet
35, Report #1321942

Aug 11 2016
MyWedding LLC I was telemarketer by a Leigh Calhoun. I very rarely even take these calls, but she was very persistent and clever with her pitch. I hesitantly agreed to advertise with MYWEDDING.COM. I asked Leigh why the directory didn't search well on google. She assured me that that didn't matter and I would get tons of business.. The price seemed too good to be true. It has been over 6 months and I have not gotten 1 real lead. I have asked them repeatedly what the problem is. They have given me several explanations that there is lots of traffic to my site or i need to ad more pictures(which I did) I advertise with other directors with consistent success. This directory did not deliver what they assured me they would do. Nashua, NH Nationwide
Author: nashua, New Hampshire Internet: MyWedding LLC Internet

Aug 08 2016
Paytoo KSB Holdings LLC Called me and said I did a loan on the intranet in 2010 and I owed them $350.00. I never did a loan on the intranet and this is 6 years later that they are contactinting met I this this is a scam Ft Lauderdale IFlorida Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Internet: Paytoo Internet
37, Report #1320577

Aug 03 2016
Xfinity Comcast Comcast XFINITY I have been with COMCAST XFINITY for years; so I pay x3 times the cost for 1/2 the package! Benicia Nationwide Author: Any, California Internet: Xfinity Comcast Nationwide