Computers & Internet → Internet

Jul 31 2015
ANDREW RUDAKS FRAUD SCAM Drums aka Ddolphins aka Hetzner ANDREW RUDAKS FRAUD SCAM Internet Author: Internet Internet: ANDREW RUDAKS FRAUD SCAM Internet

Jul 25 2015
colt score sense my phone broke couldn't get into email to cancel ,called them after I saw 29.95 was taken out cancelled my subscription was told to call back after 2 days to see if I got refunded which I was denied and was told they put it through again did not get refund again but saw they charged my account 1.00 again Internet Author: Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania Internet: colt score sense Internet

Jul 23 2015
Facebook Facebook said i won a I phone watch or a 500 Amazon gift card free Internet Author: Society hill, South Carolina Internet: Facebook Internet

Jul 21 2015
Calvary Portfolio ANXIETY- DEPRESSION - BULLYING - UNPROFESSIONAL Valhalla new york Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Internet: Calvary Portfolio Valhalla,

Jul 18 2015
Mypostaladresschange Rip off for 39.95 Arizona Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Mypostaladresschange Internet

31, Report #1242030

Jul 15 2015
TMMediaAssociation.com TM MediaTM Media AssociationTMMediaAssociationTMMediaTMMEDIANEWSRaj SodhiJadootv.comjadootvjadoo tv Fake Website / Fraud Website / Slander Website Internet Author: atherton, California Internet: TMMediaAssociation.com Internet

32, Report #1242022

Jul 15 2015
Herman van Zyl This Guy Scammed Our Christian Brothers - BE CAREFUL OF HIM Umtentweni, KwaZulu Natal Internet Author: Alabama Internet: Herman van Zyl Internet

Jul 09 2015
AT&T Uverse Improper billing practice Carol Stream, IL Nationwide Author: McKinney, Texas Internet: AT&T Uverse Nationwide

Jul 09 2015
Wi-Power Internet and digital phone service Transworld network We had a contract with Wipower because we lived in Safford , Az and no other company serviced our area. We recently moved to Vail, Az. We called Wipower and the sent a technician to continue our service with them because of our contract. It turns out they cannot provide us service but yet we are suppose to pay them an early termination fee. That does not make sense and the supervisor Jeffrey kept saying "it's your fault for moving." Really. Life happens and we did not end our contract they don't have a tower where we moved. I don't understand how this can be our fault. BEWARE. Make your contracts with this company for no more than a year! Nationwide Author: Vail, Arizona Internet: Wi-Power Internet and digital phone service Nationwide

Jun 30 2015
ATT TOOK $150 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT Internet Author: BROWNSBURG, Indiana Internet: ATT Internet

Jun 30 2015
Verizon wireless False overage charges Nationwide Author: louisa, Virginia Internet: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Jun 27 2015
Twitter Suddenly requiring you to give up your smart phone number & disabling your account if you can't/don't San Francisco California Author: Austin, Texas Internet: Twitter San Francisco, California

Jun 26 2015
Wildnet Technologies Complaint Internet Author: Newyork, New York Internet: John Hen Internet