Computers & Internet → Internet

Jan 10 2016
gameloft Liars and thefts ! Internet Author: Des Moines, Iowa Internet: gameloft Internet

Jan 07 2016
BASIC INTERNET THIS IS A SCAM AND THEY TRY TO KEEP YOUR MONEY Internet Author: Massachusetts Internet: BASIC INTERNET Internet

Jan 06 2016
Hotfrog.com This company is not serious, I upgraded my account from a free to a $19.00 montly. After I entered my credit card information the system says "You are not a premium customer" I sent an email to the company never got a responds but them my credit card was charged $20.00 and I don't see any changes on my account. I recommend anyone do your home work before you jump, check for reviews first. You don't want to enter your credit card information on any kind of website, specially with business overseas. Various Countries Internet Author: Miami, Florida Internet: Hotfrog.com Internet

Jan 05 2016
clube whites they offered me an iphone 6 fornly a $1.99 and yhen went into my accoynt andtook another $119.00 out of my account on jan. 5 i did not recieve the phone and they took the little bit of money i had i am a single motherraising two small kids that money was suppose to BP or the food and other things that they needed. Internet Author: new waterford nova scotia, Alabama Internet: clube whites Internet

Jan 04 2016
Boost Mobile New Customer ripping me off on hot spot and referrals Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Internet: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
MICROSOFT * WA BILL.MS.NET Charged $10.49 and I didn't authorize it. Internet
Author: Winter Haven, Florida Internet: MICROSOFT * WA BILL.MS.NET Internet

Jan 02 2016
KlowdTV breaks, poor quality, shady, unreliable, ******, ripoff, deceitful, buffering, loading, crashes, unwatchable, bad channels Internet Author: Alabama Internet: KlowdTV Internet

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it "was affecting his work..." I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 14 2015
ShoeFashionize THW ShoeFashionize Deceptive Membership Program Bakersfield California Author: Galt, California Internet: ShoeFashionize Bakersfield, California

Dec 10 2015
Laura Lewis Craiglist Scam Internet Author: Provo, Utah Internet: Laura Lewis Internet

Dec 07 2015
JW Photography Accessory Ripped off by Amazon seller: JW Photography Accessory Internet Author: New Jersey Internet: JW Photography Accessory Internet