Computers & Internet → Internet

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Gogo LLC Gogo Air Deceptive Monthly Charges Chicago Illinois Author: New York, New York Internet: Gogo LLC Chicago, Illinois

Nov 07 2016
First Financial First Financial Merchant Services Harassment after posting on monster.com Internet Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Internet: First Financial Internet

Nov 06 2016
Luminis Belle Époque Ordered a sample of their "free" anti-aging facial treatment and paid shipping. 15 days later noticed the company charged me two separate fees, one for $98.71 and the other for $99.01 Internet
Author: St.Paul, Minnesota Internet: Luminis Internet

Nov 05 2016
Century Link Abuse Los angeles California Author: Fargo, North Dakota Internet: Century Link Los angeles, California

Nov 02 2016
Onerpm Music Distribution Fake Copyright Enquiry in Order to Steal all Revenue New York City New York / Internet
Author: London, Alabama Internet: Onerpm Internet

Nov 02 2016
ADrive LLC Horrific customer service refuses to restore account or give refund Emeryville California Author: Madison, South Dakota Internet: ADrive LLC Emeryville, California

Nov 02 2016
paypal sherrie paypal buyer protection covered but not covered. Lies cheating by paypal san jose california Author: ann arbor, Michigan Internet: paypal Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Mediacom Cable Ripoff Illinois Author: Altamont, Illinois Internet: Mediacom Cable Illinois

Oct 26 2016
FLOK Watch out for their autopay, thats how they get you! Internet Author: Salinas, California Internet: FLOK Internet

Nov 08 2016
1960 Ripped off and loving it.Cricket sucks Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham , Oregon Internet: Cricket wirless Oregon

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Pogoplug Cloud Engines Promised lifetime account for Cloud Storage. They stopped service and deleted all files with little notice. San Francisco California Author: Casselberry, Florida Internet: Pogoplug San Francisco, California

Oct 20 2016
CheckPeople.Com Total Rip Off, Hidden Fees, App Does Not Work, Not In USA Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet: CheckPeople.Com Internet

Oct 19 2016
Ron Bognanni eBay user eBay username: glxym716 unpaid item he bought from me on eBay. never answer my emails. scammer.fake bids. bronx New York Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet: Ron Bognanni eBay user bronx, New York