Computers & Internet → Internet Fraud

1, Report #1191680

Nov 27 2014
usenet.nl Misleading information can not be contacted! San marino, netherlands Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Internet Fraud: usenet.nl Internet

2, Report #1191594

Nov 26 2014
ShopRTACabinets cabinetsdirectrta.com, Frank Lamark Fraud, stole money from bank account, scam, supposedly sells kitchen rta cabinets Elk Grove, IL Illinois Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: ShopRTACabinets Internet

3, Report #1191281

Nov 25 2014
instant checkmate they ripped me off, the sell my email address constantly so constant spam occurs San Diego Internet Author: shingle springs, California Internet Fraud: instant checkmate Internet

4, Report #1191249

Nov 25 2014
Jason Rahn, Robert Tilton and George E. Norcross Patch Error 404, Wirelessworld of Fraud and Cybercrimes Nationwide
Author: New Jersey Chambers of Commerce: Robert Tilton Nationwide

5, Report #1190958

Nov 23 2014
Efax j2 GlobalĀ®, Inc., 6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA Still Ripping People Off in Global Internet Scam Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Fraud: Efax Internet

6, Report #1190671

Nov 21 2014
Flippa.com Flippa.com Pty Ltd 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066 AUSTRALIA cut my account off after paying $19 to them to sell one of my blogs online...I had to open another account because it would not let me login. Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Fraud: Flippa.com

7, Report #1190656

Nov 21 2014
shawn Shawn posted in tickets for sale on craigslist and directed me to get a reload it card and load $400 on it for the tickets. He told me it would be five minutes for the email to occur. I recieved no tickets. It has been at least half an hour. The tickets were for a final tour concert for a popular band. this is the last show on the tour. I loose my $400 and the chance to see them. I told shawn i was dissabled. I believe he took atvantage of me because of my stress related disability. internet Author: millwood, Washington Internet Fraud: shawn Internet

8, Report #1190637

Nov 21 2014
Scit Scat Music Scammed me into paying full price after offering a discount price. Reneged on the agreement. Lies about being unable to refund difference. Blames Paypal Ebay. Miami Internet Author: sherman oaks, California Internet Fraud: Scit Scat Music Internet

9, Report #1190625

Nov 21 2014
RABIN MARKET RESEARCH GROUP,dennis huntt, aka dennis jenkins Contact Person: Mr Dennis Jenkins.Phone: 929- 220-2071SMS #: 775- 298-8425 UGLY AND VENEMOUS,IM VEXED,LIKE I HAVE BLOND HAIR AND RED LIPSTICK AND INDIGENT new york city New York Author: corona, New York Internet Fraud: dennis huntt, aka dennis jenkins new york city, New York

10, Report #1190583

Nov 21 2014
Black Arrow Software Black Arrow LTDBlackArrowSoftwareBlackArrowBlack Arrow Online Theft, Internet Theft Hong Kong Internet Author: San Antonio, Other Internet Fraud: Black Arrow Software Internet

11, Report #1190251

Nov 20 2014
Hugedomains.com Hugedomains.com profits from stole domain! Denver Colorado Author: Port Harcourt, Other Internet Fraud: Hugedomains.com Denver, internet

12, Report #1190129

Nov 19 2014
sellandrecycle.com sell and recycle What to do if this company has ripped you off! San Diego CA Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: sellandrecycle.com Internet

13, Report #1190049

Nov 19 2014
@_lavishighend - Travis Robinson @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson@lavishighend#highendtraplifeKik: Highend420  646-653-9307 SCAM - had me send money Western Union and completely stopped responding Internet Located in New York City, Manhatten Internet
Author: Poolsville, Maryland Internet Fraud: @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson Internet

Nov 19 2014
FortaCloud FortaTrust FortaCloud aka FortaTrust Says 'Free' VPS Creates 'Fee' VPS Doral, Florida Author: Massachusetts Internet Fraud: FortaCloud Internet