Computers & Internet → Internet Fraud

Apr 15 2014
Shay's Diamonds/Shay Foster I wired money to "Shay Foster" who supposedly owns a company called Shay's Diamonds with her father. I believe his name is Joseph. Shay dissappeared after the money was wired and I have been texting, calling, emailing her with no reply. sacramento California Author: Austin , Texas Internet Fraud: Shay's Diamonds sacramento, California

Apr 15 2014
Adam Karas scam ripped off thief flemington New Jersey Author: seville, Ohio Internet Fraud: Adam Karas flemington, New Jersey

Apr 15 2014
Tal Hart memory-of-.com I paid for a site that does not work!! Sent various emails and have received no response... Internet Author: Turner, Maine Internet Fraud: Tal Hart Internet

Apr 14 2014
Jackson Lewis Law Associate Jeff Foster Jeff Foster Threatening/Scary Email Internet Author: Stevens Point , Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jackson Lewis Law Associate Internet

Yiftee Selling False E-Gift Cards La Puente Internet
Author: La Puente, California Internet Fraud: Yiftee Internet

Apr 14 2014
National Positions National Web Marketing EVERYTHING IS OUTSOURCED IN INDIA! Agoura Hills California Author: California Internet Fraud: National Positions Agoura Hills, Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
Giftly - Giftly.com Beware! Selling False E-Gift Cards Every Where online Internet
Author: La Puente, California Internet Fraud: Giftly.com Internet

Apr 14 2014
Magic Lamp Trading LTD Omnitrix LTD, Amy Buxton Smith, Shaun David Buxton-smith, Theprincess.thepirate.thebear, Ozzie-pop-pop Fraud, Scams, Internet Fraud Backwell, Somerset Somerset, Author: somerset, Alabama Internet Fraud: Magic Lamp Trading LTD Backwell, Somerset, Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
Scoresense.com Charged me 29.95 per month for a credit monitoring service after offering me some credit scores for $1. Don't know how they got to my credit card Dallas Texas Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Scoresense.com Dallas, Texas

Apr 13 2014
Kabam.com BLOCKS USE BECAUSE WE DON'T BUY RUBIES Internet
Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Internet Fraud: Kabam.com Internet

Apr 11 2014
Multiview Telemarketing scam (boiler room style) and email spam business Irving Texas
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Multiview Irving, Texas

Apr 11 2014
Superior Tech Help - Raghav ??, PC Fix. Obtained access to my computer and advised that I had over 4,500 errors and warnings and that they needed to be removed as my computer was very slow. That was the only explanation I received in the 2 1/2 hrs I was on the phone with them. Author: Leesburg, Georgia Internet Fraud: Superior Tech Help Internet

Apr 11 2014
Shop Beyond Limits, Michael Kumaras Will not send items, sends fake shipping numbers Belleville New Jersey Author: Stickney, Illinois Internet Fraud: Shop Beyond Limitis Belleville, New Jersey

Apr 11 2014
Gerald E Sieren Holsted Jewelery Internet Author: Muskego, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Gerald E Sieren Internet

Apr 10 2014
flippa.com A flippa.com SCAM. Out $18.00 so far, trying to domain through flippa.com Internet Author: Havre, Montana Internet Fraud: flippa.com Internet

Apr 10 2014
theprincess.thepirate.thebear (Mrs Amy Buxton-Smith) Ebay Scam - Item Not Received - Thief - Con Artist Backwell Somerset Internet Author: Internet, Alabama Internet Fraud: theprincess.thepirate.thebear Internet

Apr 10 2014
TaxAct.com 2nd story software inc. DANGER they are incompetent and got me in trouble with the IRS that I am still paying for Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Northridge, California Internet Fraud: TaxAct.com Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Apr 09 2014
DrawerSlides.com Bold Hardware Company .. They took my money and never ship my ordwer. My card was charged $410.00 dollars. Never got a tracking info, no status update on my order. My order is now going on 40 days!!!!! ( Auburn California Author: Lexington, Minnesota Internet Fraud: DrawerSlides.com Auburn, California

Apr 09 2014
Sell and Recycle Total scam as they never pay you! San Francisco California Author: San Francisco , California Internet Fraud: Sell and Recycle San Francisco , California

Apr 10 2014
Noel A. Bednaz aka Noel Xatwa, Noel Justice, X, CM, Hammer, Mark Smith stalking, defamation, libel, death threats, transmission of obscenities, harassment, internet harassment, fraud, impersonation Westfield Massachusetts Author: Illinois Internet Fraud: Noel A. Bednaz Westfield, Massachusetts

Apr 08 2014
Big Frog Bounce Houses and More DWIGHT CROCKER Stole my money and my house Arlington Texas Author: mound valley, Kansas Internet Fraud: Big Frog Bounce Houses and More Arlington, Texas