Computers & Internet → Internet Fraud

1, Report #1190958

Nov 23 2014
Efax j2 Global┬«, Inc., 6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA Still Ripping People Off in Global Internet Scam Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Fraud: Efax Internet

2, Report #1190671

Nov 21 2014
Flippa.com Flippa.com Pty Ltd 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066 AUSTRALIA cut my account off after paying $19 to them to sell one of my blogs online...I had to open another account because it would not let me login. Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Fraud: Flippa.com

3, Report #1190656

Nov 21 2014
shawn Shawn posted in tickets for sale on craigslist and directed me to get a reload it card and load $400 on it for the tickets. He told me it would be five minutes for the email to occur. I recieved no tickets. It has been at least half an hour. The tickets were for a final tour concert for a popular band. this is the last show on the tour. I loose my $400 and the chance to see them. I told shawn i was dissabled. I believe he took atvantage of me because of my stress related disability. internet Author: millwood, Washington Internet Fraud: shawn Internet

4, Report #1190637

Nov 21 2014
Scit Scat Music Scammed me into paying full price after offering a discount price. Reneged on the agreement. Lies about being unable to refund difference. Blames Paypal Ebay. Miami Internet Author: sherman oaks, California Internet Fraud: Scit Scat Music Internet

5, Report #1190625

Nov 21 2014
RABIN MARKET RESEARCH GROUP,dennis huntt, aka dennis jenkins Contact Person: Mr Dennis Jenkins.Phone: 929- 220-2071SMS #: 775- 298-8425 UGLY AND VENEMOUS,IM VEXED,LIKE I HAVE BLOND HAIR AND RED LIPSTICK AND INDIGENT new york city New York Author: corona, New York Internet Fraud: dennis huntt, aka dennis jenkins new york city, New York

6, Report #1190583

Nov 21 2014
Black Arrow Software Black Arrow LTDBlackArrowSoftwareBlackArrowBlack Arrow Online Theft, Internet Theft Hong Kong Internet Author: San Antonio, Other Internet Fraud: Black Arrow Software Internet

7, Report #1190251

Nov 20 2014
Hugedomains.com Hugedomains.com profits from stole domain! Denver Colorado Author: Port Harcourt, Other Internet Fraud: Hugedomains.com Denver, internet

8, Report #1190129

Nov 19 2014
sellandrecycle.com sell and recycle What to do if this company has ripped you off! San Diego CA Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: sellandrecycle.com Internet

9, Report #1190049

Nov 19 2014
@_lavishighend - Travis Robinson @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson@lavishighend#highendtraplifeKik: Highend420  646-653-9307 SCAM - had me send money Western Union and completely stopped responding Internet Located in New York City, Manhatten Internet
Author: Poolsville, Maryland Internet Fraud: @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson Internet

Nov 19 2014
FortaCloud FortaTrust FortaCloud aka FortaTrust Says 'Free' VPS Creates 'Fee' VPS Doral, Florida Author: Massachusetts Internet Fraud: FortaCloud Internet

Nov 19 2014
interpagos.com / Leonardo moyano beltrán estafador / www.interpagos.com estafa, www.interpagos.com estafadores, interpagos.com colombia bogota Internet
Author: miami, Florida Internet Fraud: interpagos.com Internet

Nov 18 2014
ACE Cash Services David CooperSr. Investigation Officer (Law & Enforcement Dept.)Ace Cash ServicesPhone:+1-(347) 468-8964 Fraudulent claims, threats of lawsuit/seize bank accounts/shut down ssn/wage garnishment Internet Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Fraud: ACE Cash Services Internet

Nov 18 2014
ACS Linda ParrishLisa WhiteThompson Law Group SCAM Internet Author: Weippe, Idaho Internet Fraud: ACS Internet

Nov 18 2014
Image Warehouse Ron Saxton Selling Fake HP toners claiming new, genuine, not refurbished Items are fake and don't work. Refused to refund my money Oglesby IL
Author: foresthill, California Internet Fraud: Image Warehouse Internet

Nov 18 2014
sheridan labs Equinox skin care internet ripp oss Sparks Nevada Author: greenville, South Carolina Internet Fraud: sheridan labs Sparks, Nevada

Nov 17 2014
Jagex.com/cambridge stealing money off my credit card without permission Internet Author: Bridgeport, Illinois Internet Fraud: Jagex.com/cambridge Internet