Computers & Internet → Internet Fraud

Jan 16 2017
Core Skincare offered free samples by mail by paying shopping. Nowhere is there a disclaimer about any additional charges. They then turn around and bill your account for 180.00 without your authorization. Internet Author: midland, Texas Internet Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 15 2017
Ray ban 2016rb.com Stole my money. Ripoff Chine Internet Author: Revere, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Ray ban Internet

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 14 2017
Wealth Master's Int'l Carbon Copy Pro - Jay KubassekJeff Lerner - millionaireos.com WMI said that I received an order for $1,995.00. A few days later they said it was a mistake. Sugar Land Texas Author: Russellville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Wealth Master's Int'l Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 14 2017
CenterWorkshop 2312 S. Valley View Road, Sioux Falls, SD 57106, United States myspringtee@gmail.com H2D Inc.2017 CenterWorkshop. Powered by Shopify Never received item order, no response from company after several attempts by me China bases on tracking site states Souix Falls SB Internet Author: Minnesota Internet Fraud: CenterWorkshop Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe *SCAM* The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC High class universe Took my $ and never delivered the dog bank Internet
Author: Lawrence, Kansas Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
j2efax t just withdrew all my cash in my checking account Nationwide Author: Maine Internet Fraud: j2efax Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Facebook Mark Zuckerberg Disable Account - During Ad campaign -Billed ME - No Recourse - 1 month still waiting Menlo Park CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Facebook Internet

Jan 13 2017
Creative Klick LLC Creative Klick LLC owner Taylor and Jenny are running a scam Miami beach Florida, USA Internet Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Creative Klick LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
Selena Nolan BEWARE: False Car selling trick on Cragslist http://www.clickover.com/JoUPg has pictures too. HAMILTON INTERNET Author: Santa Clara, California Internet Fraud: Selena Nolan Internet

Jan 12 2017
Christian Gasper Allen Martin, Allan Martin I got scammed $2997 by Allen Martin and many others have too Wiesbaden Wiesbaden
Author: Perth, Other Internet Fraud: Christian Gasper Internet

Jan 12 2017
Super Cheap Artticles Supercheaparticles.com Super Cheap Artticles Supercheaparticles.com Cheaters Scammers new york new york Author: new york, New York Internet Fraud: Super Cheap Artticles Supercheaparticles.com Internet

Jan 11 2017
Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies James Randall. Female would not provide her name. I contacted Johnson's Teacup Yorkies in hopes of adoping Mimi. I was told she was available however in order to process a application I had to answer some questions. I answered the questions and apparently to their satification I was told Mimi was as good as mine. Now I had to provide them with my full name, full address, closest airport, and phone number. After doing so, I had realized I did not have her name or phone number. Houston Texas
Author: Weed, California Internet Fraud: Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies Houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
unstoppable vision llc I ordered the doggy bank. Never received it Internet Author: greenacres, Florida Internet Fraud: unstoppable vision llc Internet

Jan 10 2017
GLD SVCGS 855-331-9531 Monthly charge began appearing on my credit card for $29.95, which I did not authorize, with phony phone# Internet Author: Valdosta, Georgia Internet Fraud: GLD SVGGS Internet

Jan 10 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma No product, No communication Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 10 2017
bitplastic Sent ,05 bitcoin for a debit card. Blockchain confirmed the transaction but nothing was deposited into the bitplastic wallet and no debit card was provided. NO response from their support. I've been screwed again. Internet Author: American Fork, Utah Internet Fraud: bitplastic Internet