Computers & Internet → Internet Fraud

Aug 19 2014
Worldwide Media Group/Linktech Worldwide,Inc. Specialize in targeted marketing,Guaranteed placement on 1st page of Google Search,1st month Free, Customizable Website Beverly Hills Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Worldwide Media Group Internet

Aug 19 2014
L'Chayah Mechanical Services Lchayah Mechanical Services Owner of the company scammed me for my children's savings when I was a single mom and still refuses to pay me back. Odessa Texas Author: Bunnell, Florida Internet Fraud: L'Chayah Mechanical Services Odessa, Texas

Aug 18 2014
Teliphone Teliphone navigata westelChris OxfordJean-Francois LaForest Applied for net terms, bought $1,735 worth of product and are refusing to pay. Vancouver B.C. Author: Chatsworth, California Internet Fraud: Teliphone Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 18 2014
John Leslie Hug Stole over $1000 Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: John Leslie Hug Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
EMUSIC, Dimensional Associates LLC, JDS Capital Management Inc Continued charging account after multiple requests to close account Rye New York Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: emusic Rye, New York

Aug 17 2014
Nilico-Theo Pappas, Mark Goldberg AIL-American Income Lied to by Nilico Flushing New York Author: flushing, New York Internet Fraud: Nilico-Theo Pappas, Mark Goldberg Flushing, New York

Aug 16 2014
TrialPay Gave Credit Card And Personal Info, Completed Offer, No Reward Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: TrialPay Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
EZ Cash Loans John Morgan SCAMMERS Los Angeles Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Fraud: EZ Cash Loans Internet

Aug 16 2014
Tom Morris Jr and viemo.com Tom Morris Jr who use to work on the crooked show Americas most wanted Tom Morris Jr be posting untruthful videos about people to build his own celebrity Washington District of Columbia
Author: Linden, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: Tom Morris Jr and viemo.com Washington, District of Columbia

Aug 15 2014
Allison Taylor Furl Dockson, Skype - allison.taylor18email: nightfall1233@gmail.com Minecraft Javascript Scam Graphic Design Columbus Ohio Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: Allison Taylor Internet

Aug 15 2014
Redwood Options, Instant Income App., Insured Profits, Secret Wealth Club ,1 Percent Club, Safe Trader App., Tokyo Bot Internet Fraud UK Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Redwood Options Internet

Aug 15 2014
BBPeopleMeet.com People Media, Inc. Unauthorized Billing Dallas Texas Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: BBPeopleMeet.com Dallas, Texas

Aug 14 2014
beezid fraud St Laurent Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: beezid Internet

Aug 14 2014
Playerauctions.com Scammer, Fraud, Ripoff Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Playerauctions.com Internet

Aug 13 2014
Evans Benito Thomas Dijoux?, Steven Carlos? A man claiming to be Evans Benito, a widower with a nine year old daughter,wrote and spoke to me for three weeks, then asked me for $2500 for a document needed in oil remediation in Kuala Lumpur Tampa, Florida Tampa, Florida Author: West Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Evans Benito Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
Saif Rasheed Sayif ullah Rasheed Scammed me out of my money selling fake Instagram accounts that is not his England Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Saif Rasheed Internet

Aug 13 2014
Accountgear 290 dollar ripoff Ripoff league of legends scam account gear accountgear stolen sale United states Internet Author: Utrecht, Missouri Internet Fraud: Accountgear.com Internet

Aug 13 2014
Gentle Breeze Tribal Lending Andrea/Brenda They are running a scam. I will be calling my bank to put a block on them. Doesn't appear Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Internet Fraud: Gentle Breeze Tribal Lending Internet

Aug 12 2014
craigslistsoftware craigslistsoftware.me craigsflagger.net hutchisoneffect.ca craigsposter.me proxyrevolver.com This company has the worst support system I've ever seen. They updated their software, didn't bother telling me about it, then when I asked how to update it, I was warned that I was being an idiot and to read the response ,never answered the question. I responded basically "give me the url and this will be over" and bam -those moron's banned me. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Fraud: craigslistsoftware Internet

Aug 12 2014
Ratcet Info Tech logmein123 I thought I was calling HP for issues with my printer the woman on the other end told me she would help me et it corrected. She then told me to go to a website logmein123 and enter a code which she gave me. She then had access to my computer and told me there was a lot of unwanted stuff on my computer and even if I was to buy a new printer it wouldn't work unless I have this fixed. She started @ $99.99 and I told her I couldn't pay that and then she sid she would do it for 59.99 I was scared and then she had me enter my credit card info and then she said they would fix the computer then fix the printer. After about an hour with ten on my computer which they told me I would be speaking to someone throughout the session they hung up on me. I wrote to them on the computer and said if you don't cll me now I will call the BBB They then called me back and then asked again for the error code on my printer and told me that it couldn't be fixed and that I should buy a new printer What a scam!!! Now Im afraid they have my personal info Internet Author: patchogue, New York Internet Fraud: Ratcet Info Tech Internet

Aug 12 2014
magic jack Eric Bishop unkown Internet Author: markham ontario, Ontario Internet Fraud: magic jack Internet

Aug 12 2014
Richard Ben Goke Thomas Stolen Seiko Watch From Poverty Stricken Single Mother of 3! Scam through Craigslist and Paypal!!! Romulus Michigan Author: Rogers, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Richard Ben Romulus, Michigan

Aug 11 2014
Senior Soulmates seniorsoulmates.com TOTAL DATING SCAM!!!!! Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Senior Soulmates Internet