Computers & Internet → Internet Fraud

1, Report #1195987

Dec 17 2014
invies.com Sofia Sheil scam alert Internet Author: plano, Texas Internet Fraud: invies.com Internet

2, Report #1195937

Dec 16 2014
http://sulkybros.com Brandon Brown Sulky bros website design Sulkybros.com scammed me out of $2000 thousand dollars! Castle Rock Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Internet Fraud: http://sulkybros.com Internet

3, Report #1195888

Dec 16 2014
EARTHLINK THEIVES LIARS !!! STUPID VICE PRESIDENTS !!! Over Charges, Services Bad, Lie about Promotions, Bait and Switch, Stole our MONEY Atlanta Georgia Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: EARTHLINK THEIVES LIARS !!! STUPID VICE PRESIDENTS !!! Atlanta, Georgia

4, Report #1195828

Dec 16 2014
T.N. Phunsur Sunglass Hut is using ILLEGAL and UNMORAL sales practices in hope of attracting more traffic to their sites and using anchor products to sell less desirable items when the actual interested products "anchor" is no longer available in inventory. SunglassHut.com Internet
Author: East Elmhurst, New York Internet Fraud: T.N. Phunsur Internet

5, Report #1195792

Dec 16 2014
EverydayWristbands I placed 2 orders a month ago had not received them i called on 12-5-14 was told they were shipped 2 days later a tracking number which i believe to be bogus appeared i called again on 12-16-14 was told they were in process of being shipped the "team leader" would not allow me to talk to someone else she thought this was hilarious as she just kept laughing everydaywristbands is a company that scams customers and has an excuse every time we call in to check the status on our order although we have been told we can not get a refund due to production team already processe the order! we have sent several emails to their website and still no response Stafford Texas Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Fraud: EverydayWristbands Stafford, Texas

6, Report #1195373

Dec 14 2014
invies.com took payment and never shipped; fake reviews to seem less shady Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas Internet Fraud: invies.com Internet

7, Report #1195332

Dec 14 2014
Danielle Lam AT Pch The reason I am contacting you is you won $10,000+ $5000 a week for life Port Washington Wisconson
Author: joplin, Missouri Internet Fraud: Danielle Lam AT Pch Internet

8, Report #1195226

Dec 13 2014
hughsnet.com ordered for online gaming. charged $106 plus $90 router won't work now being to for $129. it will work na Internet Author: Madison, Indiana Internet Fraud: hughsnet.com Internet

9, Report #1195044

Dec 12 2014
Quibids Unauthorized charge to my credit card Internet Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Quibids Internet

10, Report #1195006

Dec 12 2014
CLKbank.com / Bitcoin Trading Mastery / http://bitcoinwa.goto.hop.clickbank.net/ Scam alert: Bought a digital product costing $170. It never would download. Internet Author: Warrens, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: CLKbank.com Internet

11, Report #1194928

Dec 12 2014
Wildblue Excede Internet catostrophic failure does not work Author: Saint Charles, Illinois Internet Fraud: Wildblue Excede Internet Illinois

12, Report #1194902

Dec 12 2014
Opinion Outpost opinionoutpost.com This is where you fill out surveys THIS COMPANY HAS FROZEN MY ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON AND THEY ARE STEALING FROM ME THE MONEY I HAVE RIGHTFULLY MADE TAKING SURVEYS Orem Internet Author: tifton, Georgia Internet Fraud: Opinion Outpost Internet

13, Report #1194822

Dec 11 2014
NEIL TROTTER CHARITY PROJECT,HMA ACCOUNTANTS LLP C/O NEIL TROTTER CHARITY PROJECT,NEIL TROTTER,MRS. MOLLOY ALLEN,HMA ACCOUNTANTS LLP Euro Millions jackpot Lottery,donating the sum of $800,000.00 ,Eight hundred Thousand United States Dollars, each to 20 unknown lucky people Dublin Nationwide Author: mason, Georgia Internet Fraud: NEIL TROTTER CHARITY PROJECT,HMA ACCOUNTANTS LLP Nationwide

14, Report #1194557

Dec 10 2014
JNL Apparel and Beyound I ordered two pair of shoes from JNL apparel on 12/4/12. I received the Patriots shoes but never rcieved the 49ers Nike Shok shoes. So now they have my shoes and my money. Any way to contact them is now gone. Corsicana Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Internet Fraud: JNL Apparel and Beyound Internet

15, Report #1194501

Dec 10 2014
Ellas Concoctions Jess Brooks Ellas Concoctions is a SCAM Upper Marlboro Internet/Maryland Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet Fraud: Ellas Concoctions Internet

16, Report #1194311

Dec 09 2014
BUY.COM BESTBUY MARKETPLACErakuten.com THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER DELIVER THE PRODUCT Internet Author: Newport Richey, Florida Internet Fraud: BUY.COM Internet

17, Report #1194236

Dec 09 2014
pastor Reginald l anderson Pastor reginald landerson had an ad for house rental on craigslist. he made it perfect Foa a woman starting over ,and made it seem safe and too perfect to pass up. uses religion family and money to rent home he doesn't own. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Internet Fraud: pastor Reginald l anderson Internet

18, Report #1194231

Dec 09 2014
epicmonclothing.com Scammed me for my money Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Internet Fraud: epicmonclothing.com Internet

19, Report #1194225

Dec 09 2014
Stylishplus.com I placed an order with them on Dec.03,2014 I have yet to receive my order. I filed a dispute and received an email saying they would contact me within 48 hours. It has not happened yet. Hong Cong Internet , China Author: Hartford, Alabama Internet Fraud: Stylishplus.com Internet

20, Report #1194148

Dec 09 2014
Pacific Brochures - San Diego California James Naughton, Owner I don't know who the hell you think you are, but for me you are a rotten, lying, worthless scumbag!!! San Diego California Author: Overland Park, Kansas Internet Fraud: Pacific Brochures - San Diego California

21, Report #1194111

Dec 09 2014
The Referral Pay Bait and Switched! Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Fraud: The Referral Pay Internet