Computers & Internet → Internet Fraud

1, Report #1190637

Nov 21 2014
Scit Scat Music Scammed me into paying full price after offering a discount price. Reneged on the agreement. Lies about being unable to refund difference. Blames Paypal Ebay. Miami Internet Author: sherman oaks, California Internet Fraud: Scit Scat Music Internet

2, Report #1190625

Nov 21 2014
RABIN MARKET RESEARCH GROUP,dennis huntt, aka dennis jenkins Contact Person: Mr Dennis Jenkins.Phone: 929- 220-2071SMS #: 775- 298-8425 UGLY AND VENEMOUS,IM VEXED,LIKE I HAVE BLOND HAIR AND RED LIPSTICK AND INDIGENT new york city New York Author: corona, New York Internet Fraud: dennis huntt, aka dennis jenkins new york city, New York

3, Report #1190583

Nov 21 2014
Black Arrow Software Black Arrow LTDBlackArrowSoftwareBlackArrowBlack Arrow Online Theft, Internet Theft Hong Kong Internet Author: San Antonio, Other Internet Fraud: Black Arrow Software Internet

4, Report #1190251

Nov 20 2014
Hugedomains.com Hugedomains.com profits from stole domain! Denver Colorado Author: Port Harcourt, Other Internet Fraud: Hugedomains.com Denver, internet

5, Report #1190129

Nov 19 2014
sellandrecycle.com sell and recycle What to do if this company has ripped you off! San Diego CA Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: sellandrecycle.com Internet

6, Report #1190049

Nov 19 2014
@_lavishighend - Travis Robinson @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson@lavishighend#highendtraplifeKik: Highend420  646-653-9307 SCAM - had me send money Western Union and completely stopped responding Internet Located in New York City, Manhatten Internet
Author: Poolsville, Maryland Internet Fraud: @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson Internet

Nov 19 2014
FortaCloud FortaTrust FortaCloud aka FortaTrust Says 'Free' VPS Creates 'Fee' VPS Doral, Florida Author: Massachusetts Internet Fraud: FortaCloud Internet

Nov 19 2014
interpagos.com / Leonardo moyano beltrán estafador / www.interpagos.com estafa, www.interpagos.com estafadores, interpagos.com colombia bogota Internet
Author: miami, Florida Internet Fraud: interpagos.com Internet

Nov 18 2014
ACE Cash Services David CooperSr. Investigation Officer (Law & Enforcement Dept.)Ace Cash ServicesPhone:+1-(347) 468-8964 Fraudulent claims, threats of lawsuit/seize bank accounts/shut down ssn/wage garnishment Internet Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Fraud: ACE Cash Services Internet

Nov 18 2014
ACS Linda ParrishLisa WhiteThompson Law Group SCAM Internet Author: Weippe, Idaho Internet Fraud: ACS Internet

Nov 18 2014
Image Warehouse Ron Saxton Selling Fake HP toners claiming new, genuine, not refurbished Items are fake and don't work. Refused to refund my money Oglesby IL
Author: foresthill, California Internet Fraud: Image Warehouse Internet

Nov 18 2014
sheridan labs Equinox skin care internet ripp oss Sparks Nevada Author: greenville, South Carolina Internet Fraud: sheridan labs Sparks, Nevada

Nov 17 2014
Jagex.com/cambridge stealing money off my credit card without permission Internet Author: Bridgeport, Illinois Internet Fraud: Jagex.com/cambridge Internet

Nov 17 2014
Zoosk Online Dating Site Zoosk Zoosk Misleading Customers About Activation Fees Internet Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Zoosk Online Dating Site Internet

Nov 17 2014
1800banners.com Deceptive Use of Phone Number Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: 1800banners.com Internet

Nov 15 2014
Ebay Seller Marina Popov seller sold contaminated, open bottle of Lessman vitamins, she stated item sealed, she is dishonest, and unethical and I hope to save anyone else from being taken by this type of fraud Canton Massachusetts Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Ebay Seller Marina Internet

Nov 15 2014
Jailcallsusa Jailcallsusa took money off your card for same day processing without my knowledge, I was checking up on my status and I saw they took money off my card without my knowledge. I started emailing them all I got back were several tickets saying open and I finally got a response. When I jgot a response I was told since I was rude they were forwarding my info to all the jails to be banned from calls from any jail and be placed on a blacklist. I tried to respond... my email address was blocked. I had to call my bank and get my card temporarily suspended. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Jailcallsusa Internet

Nov 14 2014
Brenda Williams Care.com Scam New York Internet Author: riverview, Florida Internet Fraud: Brenda Williams Internet