Computers & Internet → Internet Fraud

May 04 2016
SwissCubanCigars Others... I'm sure Selling FAKE Cuban Cigars - 100% certain. Not sure? Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Internet Fraud: SwissCubanCigars Internet

May 03 2016
Resume Builder RGO Builder Build a resume wilmington, de Internet Author: Newborn, Georgia Internet Fraud: Resume Builder Internet

May 03 2016
the prosperity network with savings highway TPN + Savings Highway they PROMISE you a JOB earning $100-200 a day then do not do such make you work for nothing Salk Lake City Utah Internet UTAH Author: Vernon, British Columbia Internet Fraud: the prosperity network with savings highway Internet

May 02 2016
USA debt Cashnet usa scare tactics with words like loss of job, jail time, loss of wages, pensions, and child support. Internet Author: Bertrand, Missouri Internet Fraud: USA debt Internet

Jenna the Astrologer besthoros.com Stole my money! Internet
Author: Jackson, Mississippi Internet Fraud: Jenna the Astrologer Internet

May 02 2016
Hughesnet We have a rental in a remote area. When we had Hugesnet installed, we didnt recieve any internet. We I called customer service, (in El Savador) I was told it could take 24 hours. Chicago Il. Nationwide Author: East Aurora, New York Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Nationwide

May 02 2016
Golden Frog took money out of my account when i did not sign up Texas Nationwide Author: Sanford, Michigan Internet Fraud: Golden Frog Nationwide

May 01 2016
USENET.n. Unethical commercial practices Domagnano San Marino
Author: Vitorchiano, Other Internet Fraud: USENET.n. Domagnano, Other

Apr 30 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Apr 30 2016
downloadpros.net I was trying to get a anti-virus for my computer, they charged me $88.82, never got anything from them. not even a receipt, and when i entered my card number the amount showed up less then 40 dollars, i contacted them , said i wanted a full refund, they don't respond. Nevada Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Internet Fraud: downloadpros.net Nevada

Apr 30 2016
Search Works Media LLC SearchSelectMy Default Home Pagec/o Search Works Media LLCFluent, Inc.128 Court Street, 3rd FLWhite Plains, NY 10601 Stole my time White Plains New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Internet Fraud: Search Works Media LLC White Plains, New York

Apr 29 2016
YEXT YEXT stole $3000 from me through their partner program New York New York Author: Auburn, Maine Internet Fraud: YEXT New York, New York

Apr 29 2016
Cash Advance they are going to take me to court because they say i owe someone some money. n/a Internet Author: Newberry, South Carolina Internet Fraud: cash advance Internet

Iceberg Cups Rip off!!!!! Internet
Author: Austin , Texas Internet Fraud: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 28 2016
Iceberg Cups FRAUD Irving Texas Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 28 2016
Mac Cleaner Fastspring, or Kayako Billed for a product not ordered, tried bait and switch Santa Barbara California Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Fraud: Mac Cleaner Santa Barbara, California

17, Report #1302082

Apr 27 2016
Christian Carter Christian Carter-catch him &keep him fraud, lied, dishonest, changed amount of purchase, did not charge my account, lied and said they tried to charge my account on the day of purchase, said my card was not working, My bank confirmed they did not attempt to charge my account at all, charged my bank 17 days after purchase more than the original purchase amount. Beaverton Nationwide Author: Palmerston, Montana Internet Fraud: Christian Carter Nationwide

18, Report #1301940

Apr 26 2016
TopResume is a Scam - Posting Thousands of Fake Reviews to Hide Real Ones Paid $149.00 and Never Received Resume or Cover Letter Ordered New York New York Author: Aurora, Colorado Internet Fraud: TopResume Internet