Computers & Internet → Internet Fraud

Aug 28 2016
PromoDealer FlashCoast FlashWholesaler Flashdealer Jake Malishkevich Stephanie Werner's FRAUD ALERT ** FRAUD ALERT ** FRAUD ALERT** FRAUD ALERT Chicago Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: PromoDealer FlashCoast FlashWholesaler Flashdealer Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
MeLeads.com MeLeads is a Scam. Exclusive Leads? HAHAHA not! Don't waste your money. Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Internet Fraud: MeLeads.com Internet

Aug 18 2016
CustomBulkUSBDrive Giuliano Paolisso Tommi Jesus Garcia Santiago Used to work there, still using my name without my consent. Lots of wrong orders, BUT no refunds!!! Chicago Nationwide Author: Nationwide Internet Fraud: CustomBulkUSBDrive Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
ROBLOX multiple fraudulent credit card charges Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Internet Fraud: ROBLOX Internet

Aug 16 2016
Cambridge who's who, Covington Who's Who, Empire Who's Who, Rip off, multiple company names, changing every 2 years name and physical location. Uniondale New York, Hollywood, Florida Florida Author: Wilmore, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Cambridge who's who, Hollywood, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Mama Shania Spellcaster $5000 later with no results whatsoever and a million promises Johannesburg South Africa South Africa
Author: Rhode Island Internet Fraud: Mama Shania Spellcaster ,

Aug 15 2016
Bioforlife I Partille AB Johan K Harrison Harrison provided fraudulent documents to gain investment capital Ojersjo Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Bioforlife I Partille AB Ojersjo,

Aug 14 2016
Precise Mobile Apps Peter Short WATCH OUT-TECH SCAM! Sonoma California Author: Questa, New Mexico Internet Fraud: Precise Mobile Apps Sonoma, California

Aug 12 2016
Tilley's Internet I noticed charges on my credit account which I did not make. I have my card in my possession so am not sure how this happened. Internet Author: The Colony, Texas Internet Fraud: Tilley's Internet Internet

35, Report #1321962

Aug 11 2016
iYogi Stole my money Gurgaon (India) Internet Author: Scobey, Montana Internet Fraud: iYogi Internet

Aug 10 2016
Mugshots.com Refuses to remove arrest record even with proof of charge being dismissed and expunged Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Mugshots.com Internet

Aug 09 2016
EarnWithInvite.com Survey Rip-off, internet traffic scam, no payout, false payout request Internet
Author: Gaborone , Other Internet Fraud: EarnWithInvite.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
EpicToon Steals money as an inactive business. Pheonix Arizona Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Internet Fraud: EpicToon Pheonix, Arizona

Aug 08 2016
Videostripe.com This website tried to charge my credit card $49.80 fraudulently. I NEVER authorized this charge. I didn't even know what this site was & thankfully my bank blocked the charge. I had to cancel my card & order a new card so now all my $ is tied up until I get a new card. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: Videostripe.com Internet

Aug 07 2016
Magic Jack MagicJack worst custome support Internet
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Magic Jack Internet

41, Report #1320674

Aug 04 2016
BLUFF MY CALL BSD TELECOM Fraudulent representation! Lakewood New Jersey Author: Champlain, New York Internet Fraud: BLUFF MY CALL Lakewood, New Jersey

42, Report #1320628

Aug 04 2016
GhostzGamerz Ghost Gamers Requested a $20/Month kit and never received it. Charged 3 months in a row and never used it. Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Services: GhostzGamerz Internet

43, Report #1320434

Aug 11 2016
Goodfirms.co Goodfirms.co They have scraped the Clutch.co website and produce only copied content India Internet Author: Maryland Internet Fraud: Goodfirms.co Internet