fitted

Unusual Rip-Off → Psychic Fortune Tellers

Apr 20 2014
The Psychic twins Terry and Linda Talented at pulling information, not the truth or the future LA Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Psychic Fortune Tellers: The Psychic twins Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
delphi psychic chat the psychic family Parker psychic disease Internet Author: Ontario Psychic Fortune Tellers: delphi psychic chat Internet

Apr 16 2014
Lauryn I think her actual name is yvonne delgado. She calls herself lauryn gods angel Love healer scam. She has removed her name from websites but once used Lauryn Hilton Las Vegas Nevada online Author: Anonymous , Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lauryn Internet

Apr 16 2014
michelle adams Noelle... love spells scam artist covina California Author: pompano beach, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: michelle adams covina, California

Mar 27 2014
Asknow Psychic Network Ask Now SCAM ALERT!! Internet
Author: Spokane, Washington Psychic Fortune Tellers: Asknow Psychic Network Internet

Mar 26 2014
Psychic Monica on main st Manayunk Pennsylvania AKA Psychic Monica and her daughter Paulina Psychic Scam manayunk pennsylvania Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Monica on main st Manayunk Pennsylvania Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 23 2014
DR. KIM KALAS FLAGSTAFF DR. HURTING 2 SMALL CHILDREN FLAGSTAFF Arizona Author: FLAGSTAFF, Arizona Psychic Fortune Tellers: DR. KIM KALAS FLAGSTAFF, Arizona

Apr 12 2014
California Psychics Leo, Abrielle, and 2 others I don't remember ripped me off. I was told I will reconcile with a relationship but NOTHING happened. $2500 later which a loan I got from a loan shark then just previously filed for bankrupcty. I would like to get my full money back that they STOLE from me for fraudulent information and scammed me out of my money on my time of grief and weakness. Los Angeles? California
Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: California Psychics California

Mar 16 2014
True Love Spell Casting AVI Shay WATCH OUT FOR THIS MAN HE IS A CON Internet
Author: huron, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: True Love Spell Casting Internet

Mar 10 2014
Tiffany Lee Tiffany Lee Spiritual Bonding Spiritual Bonding spring valley Nevada Author: , Maryland Psychic Fortune Tellers: Tiffany Lee spring valley, Nevada

Mar 10 2014
Carta Engorius I have paid them the amount that I owed. Now they are threatening legal action if I dont pay $60.00 New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Niles, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Carta Engorius New Brunswick, New Jersey

Mar 02 2014
Bitwine Fraudulent Psychic Internet  Author: Cleveland, Ohio Psychic Fortune Tellers: Bitwine Internet, Select State/Province

Mar 16 2014
American Esoteric Society I received a letter and a pouch with a pyritate rock I DID NOT ORDER demanding a payment. Buffalo New York Author: Laguna Beach, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: American Esoteric Society Buffalo, New York

Feb 21 2014
Carta Engorius Society aka Eden Esoteric Services Threatening me with Collection Agency,negative on credit report for product I returned to them 12/18/2013. New Brunswick New Jersey Author: San Diego, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Carta Engorius Society New Brunswick, New Jersey

Feb 21 2014
Kasamba Guidance by Sophia (a.k.a. Sophia Reunite Lovers)True Love Connection SCAM!!!SCAM!!! NOTHING CAME TO PASS OR WAS ACCURATE!!! Internet  Author: wilmington, North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: Kasamba Internet

Feb 20 2014
readings with carrie carrie thomas - jule she ripped me off for 2600.00 $ she promised to return my money and keeped it houston Texas
Author: Whiting, New Jersey Psychic Fortune Tellers: readings with carrie houston, Texas

Feb 18 2014
Spiritree41 Vanita Smith Thief , fake, fraud! Avoid this person! Her readings are trash. Alabama
Author: Miami, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Spiritree41 Alabama

Feb 17 2014
Spiritum Video Psychics ESO TV Inc.UrbanizaciĆ³n Costa del EstePiso 19, de la Torre Capital PlazaPanama, Republic of Panama Will not pay advisors Panama Author: Rome, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Spiritum Video Psychics Panama, Other

Feb 12 2014
JUDGE ELAINE FRIEDLUND-HORNE CORRUPTION OR STUPITY YOU DECIDE FLAGSTAFF Arizona Author: FLAGSTAFF, Arizona Psychic Fortune Tellers: JUDGE ELAINE FRIEDLUND-HORNE FLAGSTAFF, Arizona