Unusual Rip-Off → Psychic Fortune Tellers

Aug 22 2015
DEVINE DEPRINCE HOUSE OF VOODOO. Devine DePrince House of Voodoo. THIS DEVINE PRINCE SCAMMED ME OUT OF 15,000 AND WHEN I RECEIVED NO MAGICAKAL WORKING AT ALL. WHEN I ASKED HIM FOR MY MINEY BACK HE ADMIITED HE WAS A DEVOUT SATAN WORSHIPPER DOING EVERYTHING TO APPEASE SATAN. HE IS WORTHLESS. NO NOT TRUST HIM WITH ANY VOODOO SWRVIVES, HE IS TREACHEROUS, AND IS A NASTY MAN. DO NOT TRUST HIM WITH ANY VOODOO SPIRITUAL SERVIVES , HE IS A WEIRDO. New Orleans Louisiana Author: Cincinatti, Ohio Psychic Fortune Tellers: DEVINE DEPRINCE HOUSE OF VOODOO. New Orleans, Louisiana

Aug 14 2015
Master Psychic Tino Jones Scammed me for Thousands $$$ in Desperate Times Internet, Dallas Texas Author: Boulder, Colorado Psychic Fortune Tellers: Tino Jones Dallas, Texas

Aug 12 2015
Jeffry Jay Sinanian Not a Psychic or a Spiritual Channeler Seattle Washington Author: seattle, Washington Psychic Fortune Tellers: Jeffry Jay Sinanian Seattle, Washington

Aug 11 2015
MADAME ODETTE, VOODOO Madame Odette ADAME ODETTE A VOODOO PRIESTESS CAN NOT BE TRUTED WITH ANY VOODOO SERVICES AT ALL. MADAME ODETTE WAS HIRED AT 1,000 TO REMOVE TWO EVIL SPIRITS. INSTEAD I ODETTE BECAME A TREACHEROUS, UNTRUSTWORTHY, AND VERY CRUEL  Deleware Delaware Author: Florida, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: MADAME ODETTE, VOODOO Deleware, Delaware

Aug 07 2015
Perfect love spells Luna or zuri She say she can return lovers in hours but will call back nd ask for more money she is a fraud she have done it to others she go by luna smith or luna or zuri she a fake dont waste your time she will saygo to money gram and tell you that sheneed more for candles California Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Perfect love spells Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
Doctor Bones Voodoo Love Spells , drboneslovespells.com/  False deceptive rude make very vulgar threats New Orleans Internet Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Doctor Bones Voodoo Love Spells Internet

Jul 24 2015
Mambo Sandy Sandra McFarlin She is a big scammer! Three of her clients got the same photo of her "work". New Jersey Internet
Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mambo Sandy Internet

8, Report #1242048

Jul 30 2015
Sandra McFarlin , Mambo Sandy, Sandra McFarlin Mambo Sandy Mambo Sandy is impossible to work with. Her love spells do not work! New Jersey Internet
Author: Maryland Psychic Fortune Tellers: Sandra McFarlin , Mambo Sandy, Sandra McFarlin Internet

9, Report #1241960

Jul 15 2015
Floridahaitianvoodoo.com Floridahaitianvoodoo.com, or Sister or Sabrina Adams Do Not Trust Floridahaitianvoodoo.com with Any Voodoo spiritual services. Sister scammed me out of 3,500.00 and was supposed to reunite me to my beloved Husband. Instead not only did she Not finish the work . Sister the Voodoo Priestess not only made excuses as to why she could Not finish the marital work. Then Sister betrayed me by sending an Evil Spirit Zombie Corrine to Haunt my home and Harm my marriage to my husband.  This Sister is a real Idiot. Do not give her any of your money as she will not only Scam you but Hurt you and your loved ones! Miami Florida Author: Florida, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Floridahaitianvoodoo.com Miami, Florida

Jul 03 2015
Kay Foster. Kay Hill. 7903 Fondren Rd.Houston, Tx 77074 She was so convincing at my lowest point in my life, she took advantage of me. I gave her 8,000 she said she could make my life happy and bring my love back to me, she made it sound so real and she was on point to my feelings and understood me, she made a promise and I take promises so seriously she gave me her word and told me she does not want her reputation ruined and has helped many people.. Again she was so convincing.. I am in debt now and my husband does not know I don't want him to know it will destroy us.. I want my money back. Naples Florida
Author: Beaumont , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Kay Foster. Naples, Florida

Jul 02 2015
Dilip Raut Bhakti Dhara Foundation Fraudulent, liar deceptive Mumbai india Internet Author: Mumbau, Psychic Fortune Tellers: Dilip Raut Bhakti Dhara Foundation Internet