Unusual Rip-Off → Psychic Fortune Tellers

Jan 27 2016
Mountain gypsies Cat Young and Tess Hughes Fraudulent faith healers Roan mountain Tennessee Author: Roanoke, Virginia Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mountain gypsies Roan mountain , Tennessee

Feb 03 2016
Yona Farrell - yonafarrell.co.uk HOPE spsreviewforum Yona Farell is UK's biggest fraud and scam artist. Don't trust her reviews on SPSREVIEWFORUM Internet Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Yona Farrell - yonafarrell.co.uk Internet

Feb 12 2016
Katie Lucantonio - Australia Katie Lucantonio, Psychic Angelina Lovejoy, extortion, fake psychic, email threats, threatening to ruin someone's reputation if they do not give them money, Griffith, New South Wales, Australia Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Katie Lucantonio - Australia Internet

Jan 12 2016
Psychic corner Mindy Mitchell jennie jennie 01/13/2016 This woman was a big SCAM! I went into the office and she gave me a reading it was good but she wanted to help me more so I said yes when I went back she was no longer there I called her she said she was out of town But she can still help me I paid with my credit card and never got the help I needed And now I seen her out with her family she passed me did not know who I was and I been calling her and she will not take my calls do not trust her and do not give her your money how can you tell people you are going to help them and see them and not no who they are Stuart Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic corner Stuart , Florida

Jan 09 2016
Dr. Raven or Conjure Man Ali Took my money and never responded Internet Author: chevy chase, Maryland Psychic Fortune Tellers: Dr. Raven Internet

Jan 13 2016
Psychic Angelina Lovejoy = Katie Lucantonio Katie Lucantonio psychic extortion, psychic fraud, New South Wales, Australia Internet Author: Beverly Hills, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Angelina Lovejoy = Katie Lucantonio Internet

7, Report #1271951

Dec 07 2015
miss abigail Psychic MICHELLE ZIKO . FROM INDIANA FISHER scam artist fraudster fake fisher Internet and Indiana Author: New York , New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: miss abigail Psychic Internet