Unusual Rip-Off → Psychic Fortune Tellers

Oct 24 2016
Psychic Readings by Janelle Voodoo specialistJanelle Gray Took money and never did any services Houston Texas Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Readings by Janelle Houston, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Fatima White psychic would keep as for money each time claiming i have bad luck and she would helpme. started with 250 dollars. then she would ask 1700 dollars. after that would ask me for 10 000 because she cant do it alone and ned to hire people. mentioned also any valuable staff i have at home would help too. wsame time wouldnt pvide her actual adress but to ship to post office. palm beach ( that what she said) Internet Author: Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Fatima White psycic Internet

Oct 02 2016
astromary.com took 69.00 never gave reading Internet
Author: danville, Arkansas Psychic Fortune Tellers: astromary.com Internet

Sep 13 2016
Dr. Water hivcure centre Dr. Waters Scam Or rip off nigeria nigeria Author: tallahassee, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Dr. Water hivcure centre Internet

Sep 12 2016
PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, Medium Annabel Amos, Divine Psychic Guru Soho 1616, Psychic Guru Soho Connection to the Divine, DIVINE MEDIUM KING, DIVINE MEDIUM PSYCHIC KING, Medium Diana Ghost Reader Scam Artist, Con Artist, Psychic Fraud, Riverside California Author: , Psychic Fortune Tellers: PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER Riverside, California

Sep 12 2016
Psychic of Germantown by Valerie Psychic Scam lady Valerie Germantown Maryland Author: Germantown, Maryland Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic of Germantown by Valerie Germantown, Maryland

Sep 11 2016
Soul Readings on Etsy runned by Michelle Caporale giving me false hope and advise concerning an ex-boyfriend. somewhere in Florida Internet Author: New York, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Soul Readings on Etsy runned by Michelle Caporale Internet

Sep 04 2016
Spells and Wishes / Gails Kinder Designs / spellsandwishes.com / spells and wishes scammers beware spells and wishes / spellsandwishes.com / topix / Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Spells and Wishes Internet

Sep 14 2016
Deborah Louise Levin Clairvoyant Deborah Louise Levin is a Disgusting Fraud Amsterdam Internet
Author: New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Deborah Levin Internet

Aug 21 2016
Ron the Pyschic He comes on your email stating he will chat with you in minutes giving you a free pyschic reading. Author: napa, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Ron the Pyschic Internet
11, Report #1320868

Aug 05 2016
Click 4 Advisor Psychic Powernetwork They blocked me from using the service and refuses to give me the free minutes offered because I've spent a ton which is $14,583.29. It is unbelieveble that they allowed me to use the service as I've been super depressed and have spent money on psychics that have been mean, cruel and downright wrong. They refused to give any type of refunds so you are stuck paying for shitty psychics. I've call each and everyone of them and came out with a handful who actually knew what they were talking about. It is not cool to do this to customers and think they can get away with it. I want my money back!! It is not right what they did to me knowing how depressed I've been. I am angry and want justice! Pleasanton Internet / California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: Click 4 Advisor Internet

Jul 11 2016

Jun 30 2016
Christopher Golden Psychic Psychic cristopher golden, Beverly Hills psychic, 90210 I realize this must be a scam Beverly Hills, LA Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Psychic Fortune Tellers: Christopher Golden Psychic Internet

Jun 28 2016
Easy-psychics.com All of them. Scam artist. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Psychic Fortune Tellers: Easy-psychics.com Internet

Jun 27 2016
Psychic Visions Sam Nicholas Evans Fraud and thief Katy, Texas Sam Nicholas Evans. Sam Costello Sam Nicholas Scam. Thief. Fraud. Psychic Visions Katy Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Visions Sam Nicholas Evans Fraud and thief Katy, Texas Katy, Texas