Unusual Rip-Off → Psychic Fortune Tellers

26, Report #1242048

Jul 30 2015
Sandra McFarlin , Mambo Sandy, Sandra McFarlin Mambo Sandy Mambo Sandy is impossible to work with. Her love spells do not work! New Jersey Internet
Author: Maryland Psychic Fortune Tellers: Sandra McFarlin , Mambo Sandy, Sandra McFarlin Internet
27, Report #1241960

Jul 15 2015
Floridahaitianvoodoo.com Floridahaitianvoodoo.com, or Sister or Sabrina Adams Do Not Trust Floridahaitianvoodoo.com with Any Voodoo spiritual services. Sister scammed me out of 3,500.00 and was supposed to reunite me to my beloved Husband. Instead not only did she Not finish the work . Sister the Voodoo Priestess not only made excuses as to why she could Not finish the marital work. Then Sister betrayed me by sending an Evil Spirit Zombie Corrine to Haunt my home and Harm my marriage to my husband.  This Sister is a real Idiot. Do not give her any of your money as she will not only Scam you but Hurt you and your loved ones! Miami Florida Author: Florida, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Floridahaitianvoodoo.com Miami, Florida

Jul 03 2015
Kay Foster. Kay Hill. 7903 Fondren Rd.Houston, Tx 77074 She was so convincing at my lowest point in my life, she took advantage of me. I gave her 8,000 she said she could make my life happy and bring my love back to me, she made it sound so real and she was on point to my feelings and understood me, she made a promise and I take promises so seriously she gave me her word and told me she does not want her reputation ruined and has helped many people.. Again she was so convincing.. I am in debt now and my husband does not know I don't want him to know it will destroy us.. I want my money back. Naples Florida
Author: Beaumont , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Kay Foster. Naples, Florida

Jul 02 2015
Dilip Raut Bhakti Dhara Foundation Fraudulent, liar deceptive Mumbai india Internet Author: Mumbau, Psychic Fortune Tellers: Dilip Raut Bhakti Dhara Foundation Internet

Jul 13 2015
Mambo Sandy Angelique Deleon hougan Hector papa Hector Just another scammer Internet
Author: New York , New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mambo Sandy Internet

Jun 13 2015
Jon and June Brooks Psychics Psychic help Nevada Internet Author: California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Jon and June Brooks Psychics Internet

Jun 10 2015
Psychic Readings By Tiffany Fraud, Scammer, Theif, Lowlife, Heartless, Scumbag, Selfish, Master Manipulator Alexandria Virginia Author: Virginia Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Readings By Tiffany Alexandria, Virginia

May 29 2015
SPS FORUM REVIEW SCAM Internet Author: Connecticut Psychic Fortune Tellers: SPS FORUM REVIEW Internet

May 23 2015
DivineWisdom444 Katherine ElizabethKatherine Wray Fake Psychic Los Angeles California Author: Valley Stream, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: DivineWisdom444 Internet

May 21 2015
Annabella Dignitary of MAHAL Exploited 35.00 on numerous occasions promising secrets of fortune millionaire powers of wealth Geneva Author: Redondo Beach, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Annabella Dignitary of MAHAL Geneva,

May 21 2015
Ananda Anand Sunkanpally, Swamy Ananda Sunkanpally, Consulting Psychic-Medium, Astrologer,Shiva Astro Healing Consultancy ABSOLUTE SCAM Internet Author: Fresno, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Ananda Internet

May 21 2015
Safaia Tiumentsev Psychic Medium, Sapphire Tiumentsev So called "Psychic Medium" Safaia Tiumentsev (A.K.A Sapphire Tiumentsev) is a total fraud! She was way too vague, and took me for a ride I won't soon forget! STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Safaia Tiumentsev Internet

May 21 2015
Astromary charged me $79 to get my reading, took 3 days to deliver to my email, and wasn't close to the free reading that was originally sent to me. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Astromary Internet