Unusual Rip-Off → Psychic Fortune Tellers

Apr 14 2016
Psychic Christopher Golden / Christopher Golden Psychic Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden, Psychic Christopher Golden reviews, Chris Golden, Christopher Golden, Psychic Chris, Psychic 90210, Psychic Christopher Golden Psychic Christopher Golden love spells alternative Beverly Hills, CA Internet
Author: New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden / Christopher Golden Psychic Internet

Mar 10 2016
Maryastrologer I've requested a reading from Mary the -astrologer-, and within the next day she sent me the report, so after I red the 1st and second page I noticed it was the same words that she had used for my friend.  So I kept reading more and more and find out that every few paragraph she was repeating the same things as the first paragraph.. And not just that, but she had send the same reading to me and few of my friends same exact things. I was very disappointed and upset that she had scammed means my friends. So I sent her email and asking for my money back that I had pay $70. But unfortunately she never replied me back, I sent her over 10 emails , but she never got back to me.  Internet Author: Tujunga, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maryastrologer Internet

Feb 27 2016
MS.QUEENIE IN GOLDSBORO MS.QUEENIE THIS B**** IS A LIER I PAYED HER MY LAST TO GET HELP WITH MY PROBLEMS IN LIFE AFTER I SENT HER THE MONEY TO HELP ME I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM HER SHE STOPPED ANSWERING MY CALLS AND TEXT IF YOU LOOKING FOR REAL HELP DO NOT GO TO HER SHE A FAKEA** READER ...PHYSIC WHATEVER TF U WANNA CALL IT!!!!!! goldsboro,north carolina Author: raleigh, North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: MS.QUEENIE IN GOLDSBORO Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Mountain gypsies Cat Young and Tess Hughes Fraudulent faith healers Roan mountain Tennessee Author: Roanoke, Virginia Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mountain gypsies Roan mountain , Tennessee

Feb 03 2016
Yona Farrell - yonafarrell.co.uk HOPE spsreviewforum Yona Farell is UK's biggest fraud and scam artist. Don't trust her reviews on SPSREVIEWFORUM Internet Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Yona Farrell - yonafarrell.co.uk Internet

Feb 12 2016
Katie Lucantonio - Australia Katie Lucantonio, Psychic Angelina Lovejoy, extortion, fake psychic, email threats, threatening to ruin someone's reputation if they do not give them money, Griffith, New South Wales, Australia Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Katie Lucantonio - Australia Internet

Jan 12 2016
Psychic corner Mindy Mitchell jennie jennie 01/13/2016 This woman was a big SCAM! I went into the office and she gave me a reading it was good but she wanted to help me more so I said yes when I went back she was no longer there I called her she said she was out of town But she can still help me I paid with my credit card and never got the help I needed And now I seen her out with her family she passed me did not know who I was and I been calling her and she will not take my calls do not trust her and do not give her your money how can you tell people you are going to help them and see them and not no who they are Stuart Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic corner Stuart , Florida

Jan 09 2016
Dr. Raven or Conjure Man Ali Took my money and never responded Internet Author: chevy chase, Maryland Psychic Fortune Tellers: Dr. Raven Internet

Jan 13 2016
Psychic Angelina Lovejoy = Katie Lucantonio Katie Lucantonio psychic extortion, psychic fraud, New South Wales, Australia Internet Author: Beverly Hills, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Angelina Lovejoy = Katie Lucantonio Internet