Health & Fitness → Health Insurance

May 12 2016
PremierSeries UCA Freedom life Told me they were real Insurance, lie, lie, lie! Addison Texas Author: Lanesville, Indiana Health Insurance: PremierSeries UCA Addison , Texas

May 09 2016
health insurance innovations LIES LIES LIES ANYTHING TO GET YOUR MONEY SCUMBAGS no city that i know internet Author: oregon city, Oregon Health Insurance: health insurance innovations

May 06 2016
HCCUA (ICAN) Gwendolyn sent me (2) emails with no# and sent me a letter stating that they were going to close my account if I didn't send in my payment , and I was confused so i called and gave them my payment because they said it had something to do with my insurance with Blue cross Blue Shield and my insurance company doesn't know anything about this company. and Boca Raton Florida Author: Brodnax, Virginia Health Insurance: HCCUA (ICAN) Boca Raton, Florida

May 17 2016
Prime Nationwide Multi plan health insurance Internet Author: Channelview , Texas Health Insurance: Prime Nationwide Internet

May 05 2016
National Brokers of America Annoying Phone Calls Reading Pennsylvania Author: Leesburg, Virginia Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Virginia

May 05 2016
Freedom life insurance freedom life insurance of americaUCA unified care association lied about the insurance and what they provided over the phone, manipulate wording to decieve in brocheres Fort Worth Texas
Author: WEST JORDAN, Utah Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance Nationwide

May 05 2016
PetPlan Pet Insurance pet plan pet insurance Internet Insurance Company PetPlan Knowingly Charges Premiums with No Intention of Paying Claimss newtown square pa Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: PetPlan Pet Insurance newtown square, PA

Apr 29 2016
Dental Health Services These people Lack in the ability to perform a simple task such as return a phone call... Long Beach California Author: Oak Run, California Health Insurance: Dental Health Services Long Beach, California

Apr 28 2016
Conseco Life Took my money for 20 years and never raised my premium. Now raising it every time I Turn around its in defatlt.premium started at $93.00 for 20 years now over $200.00. Will not answer my requests for information. RIP OFFS BEWARE. Nationwide Author: Tierra Verde, Florida Health Insurance: Conseco Life Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Freedom Life health This company is a scam, a fake, and should be prosecuted. Nationwide Author: lincoln, Nebraska Health Insurance: Freedom Life health Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Benefit Wallet HSA Mellon Bank Benefit Wall HSA Mellon Bank Misrepresents AND Misuses HSA Contributions Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Colchester, Connecticut Health Insurance: Benefit Wallet HSA Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2016
Health Insurance Innovations HIIQ, SIMPLE HEALTH SCAM!! TAMPA Florida Author: Amelia Island, Florida Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations TAMPA, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Health Insurance Innovations Misleading Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Internet

Apr 21 2016
Healthcare Marketplace Healthcare.gov Have not received my tax forms for 2015 Internet Author: Ossian, Indiana Health Insurance: Healthcare Marketplace Internet

Apr 16 2016
Healthcare marketplace Does anyone know what they are doing? Nationwide/ Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Health Insurance: Healthcare marketplace Nationwide

Apr 15 2016
Sanitas de Venezuela Santinas Fundacion Sanitas de Venezuela Sanitas Bupa SCAM, They canceled my mom's contract 84 years old Caracas Caracas Venezuela Author: Houston, Texas Health Insurance: Sanitas de Venezuela Caracas,

May 02 2016
Constitution Life Medicare Supplement WOW IS THIS PLACE A RIPOFF and once you are in it; you may spend years trying to wake up from this nightmare. Pensacola Florida Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Constitution Life Medicare Supplement Pensacola, Florida

Apr 13 2016
Insurance Innovations Ripoff when cancelling policy Internet Author: Monrie, Georgia Health Insurance: Insurance Innovations Internet

Apr 12 2016
Assurant health insurance They were my healthcare insurance for a year and they did not pay my claims my stuff is been an arbitration for well over six months and have not heard from the company meanwhile my bills are being turned over to collection agencies Author: Perry, Florida Health Insurance: Assurant health insurance