Health & Fitness → Health Insurance

Apr 03 2016
Med-Sense Guaranteed Association. MSGA Underwritten by Companion Life Insurance Company. Health Insuance Innovations. HCC Medical Insurance Services A guy named Tony sold me major medical insurance and told me it would cover 80/20 and he understood that all I needed was major medical. They charged me from 7/1/2014 until 3/1/2015 and whenIdid go to the doctor in Feb. of 2015 I found out that what theysold me was secondary insurance thst Ican not use because I dont have primary insurance which is what they told me I was purchasing. Internet Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Med-Sense Guaranteed Association. MSGA Internet

Apr 02 2016
TSI Corp and 1776 Insurance Screwed up my health and insurance and left me paying the bills Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Virginia Health Insurance: TSI Corp and 1776 Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 02 2016
Insurance Academy & Coventry Healthcare Inc Scammed me Fraudulently Acted as Marketplace reps left me $13000.00 in debt boca raton Florida Author: leesburg, Virginia Health Insurance: Insurance Academy boca raton, Florida

Mar 29 2016
nce limited med insurance unified national insurance ive been paying for over a year, and now that i did my taxes found out i dont have insurance that ive been paying on,, they scammed me, and i had to pay a find.. and theres not a dr. around here thst ever heard of the insurance and no one here takes it .. I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK ,,,,,,,every dime... i think kansas or texas.to any peopl Internet kansas and or texas Author: Hemet, California Health Insurance: nce limited med insurance Internet

Mar 29 2016
advance insurance brokerage Horrible Customer Service Nationwide Author: Arlington, Alabama Health Insurance: advance insurance brokerage Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
UNITED HEALTH INSURANCE I SIGNED UP FOR THE $400/MONTH BRONZE PLAN WITH PRESCRIPTION SAVINGS PLAN..ONCE I SIGNED UP FOR THAT PLAN, I THEN FOUND OUT IT DOESN'T COVER MAIL ORDER PRESCRIPTIONS, OR MOST PRESCRIPTIONS IN GENERAL. I CALLED FOR ASSISTANCE AND BASICALLY WAS TOLD, "SORRY WE CANT DO ANYTHING...." I BASICALLY WAS LIED TO OR TRICKED PRIOR TO SIGNING UP FOR THIS PLAN, AND NOW EACH TIME I CALL ITS BASICALLY "TOO BAD FOR YOU" I AM IN THE HEALTH CARE FIELD, AND I MAKE SURE I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS WITH UNITED HEALTH. Nationwide Author: Odessa, Florida Health Insurance: UNITED HEALTH INSURANCE Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Premier series Unified caring association freedom series Sold me health insurance and led me to believe I would be covered by affordable care act. Addison Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Insurance: Premier series Addison, Texas

Mar 15 2016
Affordable-Health-Insurance-Plans.org Probably a Scam Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Health Insurance: Affordable-Health-Insurance-Plans.org Internet

Mar 15 2016
Freedom Life Insurance of America Not a qualifying Health Insurance Plan FT Worth Texas Author: Cocoa, Florida Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance of America Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
principle Advantage limited benefit Health Insurance Health insurance Company Guarantees a Heart Attack,After Not Paying For Medical Emergency! Grapevine
Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Health Insurance: principle Advantage limited benefit Health Insurance Nationwide

36, Report #1291900

Mar 05 2016
Healthcare marketplace Marketplace, obamacare Healthcare marketplace ruined my life Internet Author: Harrison, Michigan Health Insurance: Healthcare marketplace Internet

Feb 29 2016
freedom life insurance company ripped off 48,000.dollar hosiptal this is my balance that i have to pay my precritions even or very expensive.i pay almost 400. a month fort worth texas 76102 Internet Author: Melrose, Florida Health Insurance: premier seris uca freedom service Internet

Feb 27 2016
Anthem Blue Cross Horrible Supervisor Abuse of a Client oxnard California
Author: newport Beach, California Health Insurance: Anthem Blue Cross oxnard, California

Feb 27 2016
Anthem Blue Cross Live in a big city, have a non-subsidized account- and nobody accepts it. San Jose, CA Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Health Insurance: Anthem Blue Cross Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Advocacy Services Program GUARANTEE TRUST Promised by several including emails to help reduce prescription costs Glenview Illinois Author: Hattiesburg , Mississippi Health Insurance: Advocacy Services Program Glenview, Illinois

Feb 19 2016
Moda Health Fraudulent insurance practices Portland Oregon Author: Bend, Oregon Health Insurance: Moda Health Portland, Oregon