Health & Fitness → Health Insurance

Apr 13 2016
Insurance Innovations Ripoff when cancelling policy Internet Author: Monrie, Georgia Health Insurance: Insurance Innovations Internet

Apr 12 2016
Assurant health insurance They were my healthcare insurance for a year and they did not pay my claims my stuff is been an arbitration for well over six months and have not heard from the company meanwhile my bills are being turned over to collection agencies Author: Perry, Florida Health Insurance: Assurant health insurance

Apr 11 2016
Humana Gold Plus Advantage Plan Abuse, Lies, Deceptive practice, insurance fraud, etc. Louisville Kentucky Author: Phoenix, Arizona Health Insurance: Humana Louisville, Kentucky

Apr 06 2016
Cigna Insurance Refund not provided Austin Nationwide Author: Delaware, Ohio Health Insurance: Cigna Insurance Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance Application processed and payment pulled from account after appl cancelled Alpharetta Georgia
Author: Alpharetta , Georgia Health Insurance: Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Internet

Apr 03 2016
Med-Sense Guaranteed Association. MSGA Underwritten by Companion Life Insurance Company. Health Insuance Innovations. HCC Medical Insurance Services A guy named Tony sold me major medical insurance and told me it would cover 80/20 and he understood that all I needed was major medical. They charged me from 7/1/2014 until 3/1/2015 and whenIdid go to the doctor in Feb. of 2015 I found out that what theysold me was secondary insurance thst Ican not use because I dont have primary insurance which is what they told me I was purchasing. Internet Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Med-Sense Guaranteed Association. MSGA Internet

Apr 02 2016
TSI Corp and 1776 Insurance Screwed up my health and insurance and left me paying the bills Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Virginia Health Insurance: TSI Corp and 1776 Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 02 2016
Insurance Academy & Coventry Healthcare Inc Scammed me Fraudulently Acted as Marketplace reps left me $13000.00 in debt boca raton Florida Author: leesburg, Virginia Health Insurance: Insurance Academy boca raton, Florida

Mar 29 2016
nce limited med insurance unified national insurance ive been paying for over a year, and now that i did my taxes found out i dont have insurance that ive been paying on,, they scammed me, and i had to pay a find.. and theres not a dr. around here thst ever heard of the insurance and no one here takes it .. I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK ,,,,,,,every dime... i think kansas or texas.to any peopl Internet kansas and or texas Author: Hemet, California Health Insurance: nce limited med insurance Internet

Mar 29 2016
advance insurance brokerage Horrible Customer Service Nationwide Author: Arlington, Alabama Health Insurance: advance insurance brokerage Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
UNITED HEALTH INSURANCE I SIGNED UP FOR THE $400/MONTH BRONZE PLAN WITH PRESCRIPTION SAVINGS PLAN..ONCE I SIGNED UP FOR THAT PLAN, I THEN FOUND OUT IT DOESN'T COVER MAIL ORDER PRESCRIPTIONS, OR MOST PRESCRIPTIONS IN GENERAL. I CALLED FOR ASSISTANCE AND BASICALLY WAS TOLD, "SORRY WE CANT DO ANYTHING...." I BASICALLY WAS LIED TO OR TRICKED PRIOR TO SIGNING UP FOR THIS PLAN, AND NOW EACH TIME I CALL ITS BASICALLY "TOO BAD FOR YOU" I AM IN THE HEALTH CARE FIELD, AND I MAKE SURE I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS WITH UNITED HEALTH. Nationwide Author: Odessa, Florida Health Insurance: UNITED HEALTH INSURANCE Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Premier series Unified caring association freedom series Sold me health insurance and led me to believe I would be covered by affordable care act. Addison Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Insurance: Premier series Addison, Texas

Mar 15 2016
Affordable-Health-Insurance-Plans.org Probably a Scam Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Health Insurance: Affordable-Health-Insurance-Plans.org Internet

Mar 15 2016
Freedom Life Insurance of America Not a qualifying Health Insurance Plan FT Worth Texas Author: Cocoa, Florida Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance of America Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
principle Advantage limited benefit Health Insurance Health insurance Company Guarantees a Heart Attack,After Not Paying For Medical Emergency! Grapevine
Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Health Insurance: principle Advantage limited benefit Health Insurance Nationwide