Sports & Recreation → Fishing

Approximately 220 Reports Found

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Nov 20 2016
Deadliest Katch Lures and Tackle LLC Ed Mroz Accepts return and never refunds money!! Clinton Township Michigan
Author: Willoughby, Ohio Fishing: Deadliest Katch Lures and Tackle LLC Clinton Township, Ohio

Oct 20 2016
Outlet Bait & Tackle outletbaitandtackle.comOverstocked Bait & Tackleoverstockbait.com service@overstockbait.com They kept my money & tackle on 3 orders. Saint Joseph Minnesota Author: Dunnellon, Florida Fishing: Outlet Bait & Tackle Saint Joseph, Minnesota

Sep 05 2016
I'm so country store I ordered a new flashlight on 2-24-2016 and still have not received it  Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Fishing: I'm so country store Internet

Jul 12 2016
Phantom Fishing Fleet Phantom 3, Cabo San Lucas Ripped off, Scammed. Unsafe boats that broke down. Cabo San Lucas Other
Author: San Deigo, California Fishing: Phantom Fishing Fleet Cabo San Lucas, Other

Jun 11 2016
Blackbird motors Pa. $ 10.000 dollar faulty motor West sunburny Pa. Internet Author: Coffman cove, Alaska Fishing: Blackbird motors Pa. Internet

Jun 10 2016
International Taxidermy, Mx., InternationalTaxidermymx.com, taxidermia internacional Scammed by International Taxidermy in Cancun Mexico
Author: Colorado Fishing: International Taxidermy, Mx San Agustin Tlaxiaca, Mexico

Jun 05 2016
Shawknee magazine services Wouldn't let me cancel my subscription Internet Author: Warren, Arkansas Fishing: Shawknee magazine services Internet

May 26 2016
Leisure Pro Ltd aka Leisure Pro Divers Emporium Robbery, Non Delivered Goods, Horrible Customer Service, New York New York Author: Woodland Hills, California Fishing: Leisure Pro Ltd Internet

Apr 29 2016
Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium sold me bad crawfish. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: St. Gabriel Iberville Parish, Louisiana Fishing: Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 06 2016
Scientific Fishing I received shipment notice, I never received anything, Mira Loma California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Fishing: Scientific Fishing Mira Loma, California

Mar 29 2016
the memories in stone company dr fred gambrell Fred Gambrell was paid to put a slap both my mother grave 3 Nov. 2015.as of this day, the work has not been completed. Numberous attempt has been made , with negitive result *** ** ******** ** Jackson , Ga 3022 Georgia Author: macon, Georgia Fishing: the memories in stone company

Mar 17 2016
The fishing fly box Order Never Shipped Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Fishing: The fishing fly box Internet

Feb 15 2016
goseining.com Waters' Nets and Seines, Steve Waters Purchased a seine net from company and I cannot contact them in any way to check on status of order. Spoke to Steve Waters who owns the company when I was ordering and he was extremely available before payment. After payment he cannot be found. Port Saint Lucie Internet/Florid Author: Summerville, South Carolina Fishing: goseining.com Internet

Jan 09 2016
Razzor Ranch Zolfo Springs, FL Scam Artist zolfo springs Florida Author: MOTT, North Dakota Fishing: Razzor Ranch Zolfo Springs, FL zolfo springs, Florida

Jan 04 2016
Sports Chalet False Adverting, Deceptive phone information and failure to respond to complaints Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Fishing: Sports Chalet Internet

Dec 01 2015
Reel Charter Fishing Reel Charter Fishing ! I bought a boat from them and they kept the boat and never gave my money back!!! Located in Englewood FL Englewood Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Fishing: Reel Charter Fishing Internet