Sports & Recreation → Fishing

Approximately 225 Reports Found

Jan 09 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Web site said they were based out of San Antonio TX Failed to deliver San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 28 2016
High Class Gifts Did not receive my order. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Fishing: High Class Gifts Internet

Dec 24 2016
Shimano American Corp Fishing Reels Did not repair my fishing reel - charged me for repair and shipping - substituted another reel that is defective. Irvine California Author: Murrayville, Georgia Fishing: Shimano American Corp Irvine, California

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class Gifts Fished for a sucker and ran with it. I took the bait for collapsing fishing poles. I ordered 4 for a total of $79.88. They got their money and I only have a fish tale to tell Los Angeles California Author: Lake Odessa, Michigan Fishing: Unstoppable Vision LLC Los Angeles, California

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Nov 20 2016
Deadliest Katch Lures and Tackle LLC Ed Mroz Accepts return and never refunds money!! Clinton Township Michigan
Author: Willoughby, Ohio Fishing: Deadliest Katch Lures and Tackle LLC Clinton Township, Ohio

Oct 20 2016
Outlet Bait & Tackle outletbaitandtackle.comOverstocked Bait & Tackleoverstockbait.com service@overstockbait.com They kept my money & tackle on 3 orders. Saint Joseph Minnesota Author: Dunnellon, Florida Fishing: Outlet Bait & Tackle Saint Joseph, Minnesota

Sep 05 2016
I'm so country store I ordered a new flashlight on 2-24-2016 and still have not received it  Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Fishing: I'm so country store Internet

Jul 12 2016
Phantom Fishing Fleet Phantom 3, Cabo San Lucas Ripped off, Scammed. Unsafe boats that broke down. Cabo San Lucas Other
Author: San Deigo, California Fishing: Phantom Fishing Fleet Cabo San Lucas, Other

Jun 11 2016
Blackbird motors Pa. $ 10.000 dollar faulty motor West sunburny Pa. Internet Author: Coffman cove, Alaska Fishing: Blackbird motors Pa. Internet

Jun 10 2016
International Taxidermy, Mx., InternationalTaxidermymx.com, taxidermia internacional Scammed by International Taxidermy in Cancun Mexico
Author: Colorado Fishing: International Taxidermy, Mx San Agustin Tlaxiaca, Mexico

Jun 05 2016
Shawknee magazine services Wouldn't let me cancel my subscription Internet Author: Warren, Arkansas Fishing: Shawknee magazine services Internet

May 26 2016
Leisure Pro Ltd aka Leisure Pro Divers Emporium Robbery, Non Delivered Goods, Horrible Customer Service, New York New York Author: Woodland Hills, California Fishing: Leisure Pro Ltd Internet

Apr 29 2016
Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium sold me bad crawfish. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: St. Gabriel Iberville Parish, Louisiana Fishing: Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 06 2016
Scientific Fishing I received shipment notice, I never received anything, Mira Loma California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Fishing: Scientific Fishing Mira Loma, California

Mar 29 2016
the memories in stone company dr fred gambrell Fred Gambrell was paid to put a slap both my mother grave 3 Nov. 2015.as of this day, the work has not been completed. Numberous attempt has been made , with negitive result *** ** ******** ** Jackson , Ga 3022 Georgia Author: macon, Georgia Fishing: the memories in stone company

Mar 17 2016
The fishing fly box Order Never Shipped Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Fishing: The fishing fly box Internet

Feb 15 2016
goseining.com Waters' Nets and Seines, Steve Waters Purchased a seine net from company and I cannot contact them in any way to check on status of order. Spoke to Steve Waters who owns the company when I was ordering and he was extremely available before payment. After payment he cannot be found. Port Saint Lucie Internet/Florid Author: Summerville, South Carolina Fishing: goseining.com Internet