Services → Infomercials

Approximately 75 Reports Found

Dec 03 2016
Revive Eye Do not fall for this offer!! You pay appx $10 for S&H for a "free sample" of eye care. This company will continue to send you their product monthly and charge you appx $200 for it! Never saw it coming!! Nationwide Author: norwalk, Connecticut Infomercials: reviveye Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Afactory Hub Afactory Studio Ripped me off of my money. I worked for them along with 12 others and didn't get paid.  Irving Texas Author: San Diego, California Infomercials: Afactory Hub , INC Irving, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Test King Sell product different than what they offer Internet
Author: Riyadh, Other Infomercials: Test King Internet

Nov 09 2016
Vivacious, Deluxe eye therapy, Skin Therapy trial offered offered for 4.95 with no commitment but continued to ship and charge card Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Infomercials: Vivacious,\ Internet

Oct 25 2016
eforms.org no ways to cancel auto payment MIAMI BEACH Florida
Author: Casselberry, Florida Infomercials: eforms.org Florida

Oct 04 2016
BEACHBODY (INTERNET STREAM) THE COMPANY ADVERTISED HOW EASY IT WAS TO CANCEL AND HOW EASY IT WAS TO FIND THEIR NUMBERS ON THE WEBSITE BUT NONE OF THE NUMBERS WORK AND I CANNOT CANCEL!!! CALIFORNIA?? Internet
Author: eatonton, Georgia Infomercials: BEACHBODY (INTERNET STREAM) Internet

Aug 31 2016
Eye Noir - Skin Noir Addendum to yesterday's complaint Santa Ana, CA Internet-based Author: Littleton, Colorado Infomercials: Eye Noir - Skin Noir Internet

Feb 01 2016
Will It Launch Earl Pardo Carrie Jeske Terrible service, misinformation, no business support Internet Author: Missouri Infomercials: Will It Launch Internet

Sep 08 2015
Health and Wellness Channel Primedia World Group We paid upfront for production cost of an infomercial, and they never filmed anything for us. They don't return phonecalls. Miami Florida
Author: Sandy, Utah Infomercials: Health and Wellness Channel Miami, Florida

Feb 26 2015
Bigger Pockets Josh Dorkin CEO On November 25, 2015 I joined Bigger Pockets. I soon changed my email address. I then changed it on my member profile at Bigger Pockets. Some of the emails still kept coming to the old address. I addressed the issue with customer service and with Josh Dorkin, the owner. I even went on their other website to change or unsubscribe to their blog that was going to my old email address, but the website kept telling me my email or login did not exist. They either were not able to fix the problem or were ignoring me. I then decided to cancel my account, in order to rejoin with an entirely new email address. Denver Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Infomercials: Bigger Pockets Internet

11, Report #1206643

Feb 04 2015
Adamas Validus LLC Lavish Skin Care "TRY LAVISH SKIN" IS AN INTERNET RIPOFF SCAM!!! San Diego California. I paid the $4.95 for a trial of the product but never agreed to any charge of $89.72 which has appeared on my bank statement. Nothing online, nothing in the package I received! BEWARE. San DIego California
Author: Glendale, Arizona Infomercials: Adamas Validus LLC San DIego, California

12, Report #1196038

Dec 17 2014
MMP (USA) inc World Business Review21st Century Television Harassing Phone Calls Boca Raton Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Infomercials: MMP (USA) inc Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2014
US leads world Monica Potter rip off Frisco Texas Author: Lenoir, North Carolina Infomercials: US leads world Frisco , Texas

Aug 07 2014
southeast wellness center Not what they claim to do Lauderdale Lakes Florida Author: Miami Lakes, Florida Infomercials: southeast wellness center Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

Jun 12 2014
Flex Seal Faulty Product - giving me runaround Charleston South Carolina Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Infomercials: Flex Seal Charleston, South Carolina

May 26 2014
Mr.Lid scam you for your money Milwaulki Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Infomercials: Mr.Lid Internet