Services → Infomercials

Approximately 68 Reports Found

Oct 04 2016
Author: eatonton, Georgia Infomercials: BEACHBODY (INTERNET STREAM) Internet

Aug 31 2016
Eye Noir - Skin Noir Addendum to yesterday's complaint Santa Ana, CA Internet-based Author: Littleton, Colorado Infomercials: Eye Noir - Skin Noir Internet

Feb 01 2016
Will It Launch Earl Pardo Carrie Jeske Terrible service, misinformation, no business support Internet Author: Missouri Infomercials: Will It Launch Internet

Sep 08 2015
Health and Wellness Channel Primedia World Group We paid upfront for production cost of an infomercial, and they never filmed anything for us. They don't return phonecalls. Miami Florida
Author: Sandy, Utah Infomercials: Health and Wellness Channel Miami, Florida

Feb 26 2015
Bigger Pockets Josh Dorkin CEO On November 25, 2015 I joined Bigger Pockets. I soon changed my email address. I then changed it on my member profile at Bigger Pockets. Some of the emails still kept coming to the old address. I addressed the issue with customer service and with Josh Dorkin, the owner. I even went on their other website to change or unsubscribe to their blog that was going to my old email address, but the website kept telling me my email or login did not exist. They either were not able to fix the problem or were ignoring me. I then decided to cancel my account, in order to rejoin with an entirely new email address. Denver Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Infomercials: Bigger Pockets Internet
6, Report #1206643

Feb 04 2015
Adamas Validus LLC Lavish Skin Care "TRY LAVISH SKIN" IS AN INTERNET RIPOFF SCAM!!! San Diego California. I paid the $4.95 for a trial of the product but never agreed to any charge of $89.72 which has appeared on my bank statement. Nothing online, nothing in the package I received! BEWARE. San DIego California
Author: Glendale, Arizona Infomercials: Adamas Validus LLC San DIego, California
7, Report #1196038

Dec 17 2014
MMP (USA) inc World Business Review21st Century Television Harassing Phone Calls Boca Raton Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Infomercials: MMP (USA) inc Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2014
US leads world Monica Potter rip off Frisco Texas Author: Lenoir, North Carolina Infomercials: US leads world Frisco , Texas

Aug 07 2014
southeast wellness center Not what they claim to do Lauderdale Lakes Florida Author: Miami Lakes, Florida Infomercials: southeast wellness center Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

Jun 12 2014
Flex Seal Faulty Product - giving me runaround Charleston South Carolina Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Infomercials: Flex Seal Charleston, South Carolina

May 26 2014
Mr.Lid scam you for your money Milwaulki Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Infomercials: Mr.Lid Internet

May 20 2014
Secret Extensions Took over 2 MONTHS to process my order! Internet Author: naples, Florida Infomercials: Secret Extensions Internet

Mar 10 2014
02:35 PM incompetent or dishonest? totally out of touch w/reality internet  Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Infomercials: Internet

Dec 09 2013
Travelex aka multi-currency cash passport they convince you that you are getting the BEST RATES and it's NOT TRUE tampa Tampa/Florida
Author: tampa, Florida Infomercials: Travelex tampa, Florida

Dec 03 2013
Matt Zylbert - Vegasinsider Cats Ripped Off - Guaranteed to win, but scammed and lost first 3 months!! Matt zylbert Scammed Me!! Florida Author: Texas Infomercials: Matt Zylbert - Vegasinsider Florida

Jun 16 2014
02:48 PM Medicine Internet Services LLC, Bank of America, Tampa, Fl 33622-5118 An Invoice for $89 for Internet profile on for the Company that was no longer in business for the last eight yrs. I do not remember I have ever registered with them and dealing wiwth them in any form of busines. Tried to contact them but no body is in existing. Venice Florida Author: las cruces, New Mexico Infomercials: Venice, Florida
17, Report #1061996

Jun 25 2013
Life Watch medical alert rosemont Illinois Author: franklin, North Carolina Infomercials: Life Watch rosemont, Illinois