Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → United States Post Office

Approximately 338 Reports Found

Aug 25 2014
Market Survey Information Inc David Wilson wilsond@blumail.org Aaron RamseyInwas I was chosen to be a mystery shopper. Received Postal Money Order $933.50. Asked to purchase Green Dot money paks. Romulus MI 48174 Internet/ MI Author: Simsbury, Connecticut United States Post Office: Market Survey Information Inc Internet

Aug 19 2014
Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. M.O.D. offices PG & Associates offices Pierce, Green & Associates Cash prize, now available for payment to you $1,737,000.00 send $26.00 to release funds AE Geleen The Neatherland Author: Chula Vista, California United States Post Office: Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. AE Geleen,

Aug 09 2014
James Giles Mystery Shopper for Walmart and Western Union! Sent a postal Money Order for $970.00 asking me to cash and send funds to another person  California Author: Spring Creek , Nevada United States Post Office: James Giles Internet

Jun 30 2014
MONEY MOTION VIII John Winstead, Mary Kelly, Thomas Moore, Mitchell Wagner kept receiving letters telling me to send 12$ & 9$ because I was in the running to win 15,000$ or 7 million $ the address to send it to them was 1401 Armour Road Kansas City Missouri Nationwide
Author: Chalmette, Louisiana United States Post Office: MONEY MOTION VIII Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
TPROOF Survey Inc. Andrew Grant Jr. Used my name and address to send out fradulant Postal Money Orders Internet Author: San Francisco, California United States Post Office: TPROOF Survey Inc. Internet

Mar 14 2014
United Address Change They are misleading, and a fraud, they also use black hat techniques to redirect from the USPS site to theirs.. THATS ILLEGAL! Allen Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York United States Post Office: United Address Change Select State/Province

Feb 20 2014
Prize America Sweepstakes scam. Amityville New York Author: Monroe , New York United States Post Office: Prize America Amityville, New York

Feb 14 2014
Sierra Services Inc used me to launder money and ship merchandise that was purchased with stolen credit cards Portland Oregon Author: Plano, Texas United States Post Office: Sierra Services Inc Portland, Oregon

Jan 04 2014
Secret Shopper David Scott, Joshua Turner, Justin Pryor, Richard The scammers instructed me to cash a check for $2350 and take out $200 for my self, then pay $250 for the Western Union charges plus my transportation. According to them this would leave $1900 dollars to send to a Justin Pryor in Wiillougbhy Ohio. after the evaluation. I took the check to the bank and ask them if this check was legitimate and they told me it was a counterfeit check and they were going to keep it and turn over to the FBI. I can't believe I almost fell for their little scheme. Hill AFB Utah Author: Olivehurst, California United States Post Office: Secret Shopper Hill AFB, Utah

Dec 09 2013
USPS United States Postal Service TOTAL RIP OFF RETURNING MAIL WHEN ONLY MOVED 2 DOORS DOWN IN SAME BUILDING Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California United States Post Office: USPS Santa Ana, California

Nov 17 2013
Planet Caravan Music Never gave me the .T_Shirt that I ordered which I paid 27.94 for which I ordered on November 3 Buford Georgia Author: New York, New York United States Post Office: Planet Caravan Music Buford, Georgia

Nov 05 2013
Numerological Recource Center Analysis Division Says I am to be rewarded$2.350 million dollars for David Lennerth New Life Winne Mr Gerald St. John says Look in the mirror Smile and wave to the "New Life Winner". Lynbrook NY Author: Cleveland, Ohio United States Post Office: Numerological Recource Center Lynbrook NY, Select State/Province

Oct 30 2013
Distribution Reporting Services 72 Hour Notice... Department of Deposits... 4,000,000.00 USA note it did not say US Dollars. maybe this is how they can get away with sending it in the mail without it being considered a Fraud. Carbondale Illinois Author: Carrboro, North Carolina United States Post Office: Distribution Reporting Services Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 05 2013
THE LEAGUE The sent me a letter to join an exclusive group to join FREE of charge , they will send me free secrets of & the world will be at my feet, & from then on i will be following the golden brick road. We will immediately reward you with our secrets of the LEAGUE. DALLAS Texas Author: Brick, New Jersey United States Post Office: THE LEAGUE DALLAS, Texas

Aug 27 2013
Change-My-Address.com charge me 19.95 to change my address Montgomery Ohio Author: Gainesville, Georgia United States Post Office: Change-My-Address.com Montgomery, Ohio

Aug 24 2013
Change My Address - rip off!! I went on line late last night to change my address with the USPS. I was overtired and chose the first link name: USPS Change of Address-change my address.com. I thought it was really nice of the USPS to make it so easy. I entered all the required information for both myself and my son. I went on my checking account this morning and saw that I was charged $19.95 per change of address!!!! It costs $1.00 with the USPS. I feel so very stupid. I am in my 60's and hear about elderly getting taken by these bogus rip off companies and never thought it would happen to me! I called first thing this morning, 7:25 am, and asked for a refund. Of course they said no. I really can't afford to throw away $40 like that!. I am sick to my stomach. Montgomery Ohio Author: San Diego, California United States Post Office: Change My Address Montgomery, Ohio

Jul 29 2013
bernhardt company inc bad check writing/mail fraud lenoir North Carolina Author: Illinois United States Post Office: bernhardt company inc lenoir, North Carolina

Jul 01 2013
Changemyaddress.com Official site for US Post Office used for COA but was billed 19.95 by this company Internet Author: Greenwood, South Carolina United States Post Office: Changemyaddress.com Internet

Jun 28 2013
Nova Capital Financial Servicez AKA Allen Jones 1-940-604-0587Navistar, Inc, Knoxville, TN 37919USA Mega (International sweepstake) Reportly won 2nd prize ($255,000) received a check From Navistar of Knoxville TN for $4,685.00 Los Angeles California Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey United States Post Office: Nova Capital Financial Servicez Los Angeles, California

Apr 29 2013
EOS CCA RECEIVED A LETTER SAING I OWE MONEY TO AT&T MOBILITY, WHICH IS A RIP-OFF Norwell, Massachusetts Author: Monmouth Jct, New Jersey United States Post Office: EOS CCA Norwell, Massachusetts

Apr 23 2013
International Award Payment Center A.T. Lee - Program Coordinator sent a "BLUE SERIES X OFFICIAL NOTICE" of $15,000.00 Grand Prize North Kansas City, Missouri
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada United States Post Office: International Award Payment Center North Kansas City, Missouri